Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed a few times when Cindy says daughter when she means granddaughter...I think she was referring to Caylee and just misspoke in the 911 call. Maybe she did really think of Caylee as a daughter???

I think she really believed when she "found" "saw" "spoke" to Casey, Caylee would be there, when she found Casey at the apt. and no Caylee it switched for her.

Also in the interview today does she infer that finding of the car discounted Jacksonville was that for the July 15th timeframe or when the car was towed? Her words were basically the car was not where her and geoge thought it would be. When did she think Casey was in Jacksonville is really what I am asking.

On the Mike and Juliet Show, Cindy says Casey's purse in the car. Claims Casey didn't know where the car was and that Cindy feels Casey wasn't the last one to drive the car.

Cindy still sticking to pizza being the cause of the smell in the car because there was no dead body in the car.

Claims there is no evidence in her backyard. Dog hit on the play house, sandbox and claims the dog was inconsistent in the dogs hits!
At this point, whatever Cindy says I will officially jot down for future comparison when the truth comes out but I will swallow with one grain of salt. While gma may be a victim in this case her behavior has certainly drawn a lot of scrutiny and suspicion imho. I have never seen anything like this...ever! never! This case is setting the bar for a new kind of twisted criminal mind and I think posters' reactions (from humor to anger) are to be expected in light of the level of frustration and confussion and frank strangeness of this case.

I've had the feeling that at some point Casey and the family would try to pin the blame on someone else. Pretty soon we're going to hear that the story has changed...............Lanny borrowed Casey's car and took Caylee with her.........Casey found her car had been returned to the apartment building (Sawgrass) but Lanny and Caylee were gone. :mad:

i said the same thing yesterday. They are going to shift the blame to someone else. When that happens or sooner or later someone is going to tell WHAT they know. If they try to place the blame on someone else that person would do anything and everything, at that time, to make sure THAT doesn't happen.

Winnts:

I think this defense lawyer needs to shut Cindy the hell up otherwise he is going to have an even tougher battle on his hands. He needed to slap that GAG order on Cindy, not the media.
I know I am not Winnts, but I agree with you totally! And frankly, this post is certainly, IN MY OPINION, not out of line at all!

Cindy's antics and discrepancies are making it ridiculously difficult for everyone in this case. The defense and LE across the board! It would serve her well to be silenced...which in a way is what LE has been trying to do by keeping her out of the loop on information now.

I've noticed a few times when Cindy says daughter when she means granddaughter...I think she was referring to Caylee and just misspoke in the 911 call. Maybe she did really think of Caylee as a daughter???

I think in the 911 call she is definitely referring to Casey. IIRC she says "My daughter has been missing for 30 days and I just found her"

I hope the bond hearing tomorrow stays as it is! Casey needs to stay there until she fully cooperates with everyone!

i said the same thing yesterday. They are going to shift the blame to someone else. When that happens or sooner or later someone is going to tell WHAT they know. If they try to place the blame on someone else that person would do anything and everything, at that time, to make sure THAT doesn't happen.

The only hole in this is that no one else really fits. Only Casey told all the lies. Only Casey is at the center of every date, place and person talked about. Not even Caylee has the ties to most of these places people and dates.

I hope the bond hearing tomorrow stays as it is! Casey needs to stay there until she fully cooperates with everyone!

i think if Strickland is the judge still she'll be staying there unless Jose comes up with a good reason for her not.

ETA:

i half expect them to charge her with murder when they go for the bail hearing.

It seemed to me that Lee was trying to tell Casey that she could go to LE without Jose Baez being involved,but I don't think Casey got what he was saying because she said that they had talked about that. I am starting to think that the family does not like Baez.

Blink...............I tend to agree. I'm thinking the break-in of the shed/stealing gas, and asking the neighbor to borrow a shovel, are two separate incidences.

I've wondered about help too, and wonder which one of her friends would help. If she DID have help, the friend might confess before Casey does.
OK, that would mean she had driven to the house twice between the 16th and the 24th, which is entirely possible and certainly no one would think it odd to see the car in the driveway.

If I recall, someone on this board drives past that area on their way to work every day. Are there any stores or banks on major street corners leading into the subdivision that have outdoor cameras?

Do the traffic lights have cameras to catch people going through the reds the way they do in my neighborhood (she grumbled).

but, honestly, where do they start? Orlando is a big area and she could be anywhere or even way out of town. LE relies heavily on the public, fliers, billboards, etc. if anyone should see her or saw something suspicious during the timeline. I don't think there's too many people in America that haven't seen Caylee's face by now. If she's not alive, then it's even tougher...usually they have some evidence of where the missing person was last seen, but in this case, we don't even know that. We don't even know who the last person to see Caylee really is.

Their only hope is if Casey or Cindy cracks or one of her friends finally breaks down and tells what happened. I think LE should push her friends way harder.

Just watch....in the next few days it will be all the speculation on the internet crime forums fault that this child is missing. Nothing in this case surprises me anymore.

Hey All! Anyone have any idea which friend of Casey's is going to spill what they know about her relationship with Caylee on Nancy Grace tonight? If you all talked about this already sorry I must have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper