Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. My concern is her family raising the money and she is let loose.

I'm not up on my law as far as someone released on bail is concerned but I would think they would implement a collar of some sort keeping her from leaving home. Someone said a GPS tracking unit. This way you could see where she goes, where she stops but I think at this point she has learned that they're watching and listening in on her every move. So don't worry about her being bailed out. Her goose is cooked unless Caylee's alive which at this point she could be but I highly doubt it now.

What is the story on Casey's real father? You never hear about that family dimension. Is the biological father of Lee and Casey still alive? Thanks for any information.

George is Casey and Lee's real father.

does anyone think that they will actually get Casey's bond lowered?

No way, here's why:

1)Judge Strickland denied po on the visits/phone calls yesterday. He knows something we do not, absolutely. The decision to do that vs. the amount of possibility of prejudicing a right to a fair trial is huge, a major appellate issue- Point being it is within his right to establish bond on the felony charge, period. The argument of letting her out to asisst in finding Caylee when she was gone and she was partying is laughable.
2)Her Mom commented it was the safest place for her.
3)Whether or not a family can raise bail has no bearing on the courts decision.
4)Psych Eval? :eek:
5)In the unlikely event His honor has a head injury on the way in and forgets 1-4, LE will re-arrest her on other charges. Possibly, including but not limited to: wire/mail fraud, forgery, grand larceny.

I do not expect any bombshell evidence from LE here though, Baez/Walsh knows what's in so far, and if they thought LE would present here, they would have withdrawn the appeal on Bond.

What is the story on Casey's real father? You never hear about that family dimension. Is the biological father of Lee and Casey still alive? Thanks for any information.

As far as we know, George is Casey and Lee's biological father. Have you heard or seen differently?

I think although alot of us have strong opinions about this one way or another, I think it prudent to note that I have heard 3 interviews with Padilla, and he is using 6/16 as the jump off point as to the last known sighting of Caylee. Why important? I take that to mean they DO NOT believe Jesse's account (maybe not him specifically but that Casey manipulated it)of the 6/24 phone call. Remember that HE called LE before they called him and never mentioned this until the bail hearing- for one, I have no idea why no-one has asked Padilla that question specifically-

I agree. I've basically thrown out the 6/24 phone call in my own mind.

And I find it to be a very strange coincidence that the day he supposedly heard Caylee via phone call was the same day that he quit his job. And apparently Casey called him to make him feel better? Hmmm... having a hard time with that one.

Good Morning!

It's great to see the website back and functioning.
What a media madness night last night! Cindy has been one busy lady,
jumping from one show to another.
She seemed determined to take full charge of the LKL show.
Just checking in, have obligations this morning, will be back later.

Is that interview available online? I'm too lazy to look it up but I would think it probably is, right? I mean on LKL.

On the news program this morning, as they were showing the photos, they said that Casey was claiming to have been working in these photos as a promoter for the club. That's what I'm talking about. I just think it's a load of crap. The police were already aware that she had been frequenting the clubs and had conducted several interviews with friends and (I'm assuming) club owners. They would know if she was working for the club. The lies that she tells are just so incredible. I had a student who used to lie right to my face about the wildest things, what is up with these people????

I also heard that Casey was going to the clubs searching for this Zenaida person...:waitasec:

As far as we know, George is Casey and Lee's biological father. Have you heard or seen differently?

In the beginning, I recall hearing the same thing, that George was not Casey's real father, but I don't know where I heard it. I may have read it in one of the early news articles.

On the news program this morning, as they were showing the photos, they said that Casey was claiming to have been working in these photos as a promoter for the club. That's what I'm talking about. I just think it's a load of crap. The police were already aware that she had been frequenting the clubs and had conducted several interviews with friends and (I'm assuming) club owners. They would know if she was working for the club. The lies that she tells are just so incredible. I had a student who used to lie right to my face about the wildest things, what is up with these people????

Oh I agree she was lying..without a doubt..lol

I have browsed through some pics and video clips of the Anthony's yard, and while it doesn't show a precise overview of the property, it doesn't look to me like you could dig there without it being pretty obvious. My yard looks similar, with lawn and flowerbeds, and there is no way someone could dig even a small hole without me noticing it. Maintaining this yard is also a lot of work, so we are outside in the yard several times a week. I just don't see it.
Lanie

Has the neighbor with the shovel ever been interviewed? That would be a fascinating dynamic, to see what the neighbors thought of this family, especially Casey and how she interacted with her daughter. As a next door neighbor you're going to hear things. I wondered if she ever played with her out in the front of the house or anything?

Oh, they are going to give 'new info' on the timeline of when Caylee went missing on Foxnews.

I agree. I've basically thrown out the 6/24 phone call in my own mind.

And I find it to be a very strange coincidence that the day he supposedly heard Caylee via phone call was the same day that he quit his job. And apparently Casey called him to make him feel better? Hmmm... having a hard time with that one.

Unfortunately for reasons we all know, I would like to expand on my suspicions on that overall, but am choosing not too, suffice it to say LE apparently gives it no credibility, and as a matter of fact, Casey's DEFENSE is not quoting it either and they are feverishly trying to make the missing timeline after the 6/20 Fusion appearance. Those 2 reasons are enough to tell me two very important things about where this is headed.

I was trying to find what the sentencing guidelines were for Caseys charges and came up with this. Obstruction of Justice is a misdemeanor.

FLORIDA STATE PENALTIES

There are more than 300 different criminal charges in the state of Florida. Whether you are accused of a felony, misdemeanor, juvenile or DUI, our law firm has the experience and the resources necessary to defend against any criminal charge. In Florida, crimes are treated as either a misdemeanor or felony charge. Depending upon the type of criminal charge, the potential penalties differ tremendously. If convicted, an accused could be sentenced by a judge to any of the following maximum or minimum penalties: A first degree misdemeanor carries a maximum penalty of 1 year in the county jail or a minimum penalty of court cost. A second degree misdemeanor carries a maximum penalty of 60 days in the county jail or a minimum penalty of court cost. Felony charges are broken down into three different degrees. First degree felonies can be punishable by a maximum of life in prison. Second degree felonies have a maximum punishment of 15 years in prison. Lastly, a third degree felony has a maximum punishment of 5 years in Florida state prison. In all felony cases, the state of Florida has created a very complicated scoring system in order to determine if an accused scores any mandatory prison time. Additionally, in cases involving either drug trafficking, a firearm, or assault of a law enforcement officer, there are minimum mandatory jail sentences that must be imposed if convicted.
http://www.younotguilty.com/practice.html (the link cracked me up, btw)

So, she could have a chance on getting her bond reduced since the charges don't carry
much as far as sentencing goes.

OME

I have browsed through some pics and video clips of the Anthony's yard, and while it doesn't show a precise overview of the property, it doesn't look to me like you could dig there without it being pretty obvious. My yard looks similar, with lawn and flowerbeds, and there is no way someone could dig even a small hole without me noticing it. Maintaining this yard is also a lot of work, so we are outside in the yard several times a week. I just don't see it.
Lanie

Agreed-that is why George Anthony pointed out the areas he felt had been disturbed to investigators.

I'm not up on my law as far as someone released on bail is concerned but I would think they would implement a collar of some sort keeping her from leaving home. Someone said a GPS tracking unit. This way you could see where she goes, where she stops but I think at this point she has learned that they're watching and listening in on her every move. So don't worry about her being bailed out. Her goose is cooked unless Caylee's alive which at this point she could be but I highly doubt it now.
They could have her on house arrest but that is up to the judge. I thought if her family came up with bail she would be released as long as no other charges are filed. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!