Caylee Is Not Findable - FACT?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read that when the magazine came out. It appears he says TES is responsible for 271 out of 700 searches. I don't doubt that, but I also know more than TES is involved in most of those searches and my question would be what is his criteria to claim responsibility if someone is found?

Does he claim it only if a TES member finds them or does he claim it if anyone finds the person if TES is there? If you read carefully it does not appear he is taking credit for TES even for all of those 271.

Just to have participated in 700 searches in 8 years is amazing, so I do not want to discredit anything they do, but I would like to know the actual numbers.

I know the search in NC the 16th of November for Kelly Morris was headed by Al Mignacci with a number of trained teams searching. I don't know if TES came back after leaving Orlando or not. Does anyone else know? I know she has never been found because there is a "search alert" out on it still.

IMO if he found just 1 kid, that's honorable. Perhaps the guy doesn't have a way with words, perhaps he didn't plan in advance for "cheap" fares and discount hotels where men and women could bunk togehter.

All this is mute. The kid is still missing and the one person who knows where she is at is in a private cell enjoying her TV and computer. Her two parents are running around in denial. There are hundreds of other cases where kids were not found and may not ever be found, Caylee is now one of them. PERIOD.

Night Folks!

This is absoultely unture and was a source of contention in the Westerfield case. They HAVE to notify the next of kin. They can hold the remains for investigative purposes but they have to notify the family that she was found

Thanks, I'd appreciate you providing the source for your information. I'd love to read what you provide and see exactly what it says, speifically to see if there are any exceptions or loopholes in which LE could in fact withhold notification to the family.

This is absoultely unture and was a source of contention in the Westerfield case. They HAVE to notify the next of kin. They can hold the remains for investigative purposes but they have to notify the family that she was found

That is what my post says? The family would be notified but they can withhold the remains until post trial.

Speaking of dumpsters.....what kind of trash recepticles do they have at say Universal or any of the theme parks in FL? You know how there is always a thread of truth to her stories......"oh Caylee went to Universal today....." "

Leave no stone unturned IMO......

LOL Friday, and you know what? I wouldn't put it past her to accept a payment.

We may be on to something NJ! :dance: All the psychologists on this case have agreed that the only way KC will tell the truth is if it benefits her in some way.

Leonard has raised a total of $300,000 to search for little Caylee. We could ask him to commit a reasonable portion of those funds to paying a competent negotiator (Perhaps JB himself <lightbulb!!!>) to successfully handle negotiations with her for X $$$ from Leonard's funds in payment to her to tell the whole truth. (Of course, every particle of her "truth" must check out entirely with LE or we win and she gets zero).

Ah Ha--we have here a moral dilemma: What do we most want: To punish Casey (hopefully)? Or to find out what happened to our Caylee and recover whatever remains of her???

Now before you answer, take into account the vicious circus that would erupt between Cindy and Casey if Cindy thought a lot of money was going to go to Casey (okay, after a not long enough prison term) for killing Caylee.

By the time Casey gets out of jail on parole and for good behavior, a $175,000 payoff will multiply many times and make her a very rich ex-con.

Of course, GA and CA will tie Casey up in court forever, but JB won't care because he'll be paid as soon as Casey signs the deal.

Before you answer, do NOT veer into the possible legalities that would prevent Casey from financially benefitting from Caylee's death. There are dozens of workarounds if a lawyer like MN were to write the agreement.

So what's your choice? :):)

I feel TM staement means : The public may never find her, because LE knows where the spot is and may have collected what remains were out there, leaving nothing to find. I can't wait till trial to see what unfolds. I always say, " The quiet confidence LE portrays speaks volumns.

Agree 100%

We may be on to something NJ! :dance: All the psychologists on this case have agreed that the only way KC will tell the truth is if it benefits her in some way.

Leonard has raised a total of $300,000 to search for little Caylee. We could ask him to commit a reasonable portion of those funds to paying a competent negotiator (Perhaps JB himself <lightbulb!!!>) to successfully handle negotiations with her for X $$$ from Leonard's funds in payment to her to tell the whole truth. (Of course, every particle of her "truth" must check out entirely with LE or we win and she gets zero).

Ah Ha--we have here a moral dilemma: What do we most want: To punish Casey (hopefully)? Or to find out what happened to our Caylee and recover whatever remains of her???

Now before you answer, take into account the vicious circus that would erupt between Cindy and Casey if Cindy thought a lot of money was going to go to Casey (okay, after a not long enough prison term) for killing Caylee.

I know, I know..........where's my sense of humor.
By the time Casey gets out of jail on parole and for good behavior, a $175,000 payoff will multiply many times and make her a very rich ex-con.

Of course, GA and CA will tie Casey up in court forever, but JB won't care because he'll be paid as soon as Casey signs the deal.

Before you answer, do NOT veer into the possible legalities that would prevent Casey from financially benefitting from Caylee's death. There are dozens of workarounds if a lawyer like MN were to write the agreement.

So what's your choice? :):)

I'm thinking of the possible legalities to anyone that would even propose such an agreement to a client under charges of Murder1 in an ongoing investigation that offers money as the carrot dangling at the end of the string. JB would surely be brought up in front of the bar and I don't think it would be pretty.

That's interesting, thanks. This is Florida STATE law though. And I'm wondering if it were possibly the FBI that found Caylee, then I would think at that point Federal law would apply (which overrides state law). So I'd still like to see if NJ can provide a federal citation that addresses notification to next of kin for us to take a look at.

And who is deemed to be "next of kin"? Is it the entire family? Or, whomever has the closest family connection? Would they only have to notify Casey in this case, since she is the next of kin? Or since she's in jail accused of Caylee's murder, would Cindy and George then become Caylee's next of kin?

Sadly, I don't think she will be found either. I think her mother put her in an area by water where she was ... she was disposed of by an alligator.

I have heard stories from my family in Florida about alligators that literally come out of the water, onto a shoreline, to snatch a small child.

If she could have been found, and the mom knew that, she would have tried to cut a deal to spare herself the death penalty.

She didn't because she knows the body will never be found.

That's interesting, thanks. This is Florida STATE law though. And I'm wondering if it were possibly the FBI that found Caylee, then I would think at that point Federal law would apply (which overrides state law). So I'd still like to see if NJ can provide a federal citation that addresses notification to next of kin for us to take a look at.

And who is deemed to be "next of kin"? Is it the entire family? Or whomever has the closest family connection? Would they only have to notify Casey in this case, since she is the next of kin?

Interesting........she is still presumed innocent until proven guilty so I guess that would be the case if it happened before trial's end.

I'm with you lacey. I do not post much on this forum--I am more of a lurker/reader, but I stated the same thing re CA's "no evidence" statement not too long ago but got no response. She seemed adamant about that--so, to me, it seems she and the family are definitely involved in some sort of cover up.

Hey RammerJammer. I've read other posters on this forum who have picked up on that as well and are of the same opinion. Hope to hear more from you!

I just don't know what to think any more. I do know that I wish LE would check UNDER the Anthony's pool!! We used to have a bigger aboveground pool than theirs and it only took us one day to drain the pool, take out the old liner, put back in the new liner and fill it back up! If we could do it by ourselves in that amount of time then it would have been easy for Cindy and George to do that. I think that they found the body, then planned to put her under the pool as the dogs would never be able to find her that way and she would forever be in their own back yard. They can rest knowing where she is.

As for Tim. I am tired of everyone that tries to search for Caylee getting stopped. It seems that nobody wants her body found. Including LE. I am still counting on Leonard. I don't have much respect left for Tim with the way that he has acted. Also saying he will search till he finds her then running off in two days times.

They would also have to inform Casey's attorney that the body had been found.

This would explain the A's recent behavior. Lee disappears, G & C pedaling fast and furious to plant reasonable doubt. I go with this scenario.

And who is deemed to be "next of kin"? Is it the entire family? Or, whomever has the closest family connection? Would they only have to notify Casey in this case, since she is the next of kin? Or since she's in jail accused of Caylee's murder, would Cindy and George then become Caylee's next of kin?

Casey would still be next of kin, followed by George/Cindy since there is no known father in this situation.

Casey is charged by the state in Caylee's murder so I don't think FBI rules would override notification in this situation. I haven't looked it up yet but I expect to find the federal laws to be the same, or to filter down to the individual states rules (ie if the feds know someone is dead they alert the appropriate LE for the next of kin for notification).

Sorry, but I disagree. I can't think of a reason why LE would keep this discovery from the public.

The reason is simple....LE can collect evidence, test it, etc...only when they decide to use it as evidence, do they have to disclose it to the defense as discovery. Technically, they dont even have to disclose their findings. Thats up to the defense to figure out why they are using the evidence. In most cases, they do say what they found..but they're not obligated to share their results, just the evidence.

That is why I find the 4 or 5 statements regarding the rope and freshly dug hole so interesting. They are disclosing the evidence to the defense that they plan on using these statements. Now its the defense's turn to depose these ppl and see what they know. If anything was collected, only AFTER the LE finish testing will they have to give the items over in discovery so they can test them

The reason is simple....LE can collect evidence, test it, etc...only when they decide to use it as evidence, do they have to disclose it to the defense as discovery. Technically, they dont even have to disclose their findings. Thats up to the defense to figure out why they are using the evidence. In most cases, they do say what they found..but they're not obligated to share their results, just the evidence.

That is why I find the 4 or 5 statements regarding the rope and freshly dug hole so interesting. They are disclosing the evidence to the defense that they plan on using these statements. Now its the defense's turn to depose these ppl and see what they know. If anything was collected, only AFTER the LE finish testing will they have to give the items over in discovery so they can test them

Great explanation Valrico. That helped clear up some confusion I had regarding discovery. Thx

This would explain the A's recent behavior. Lee disappears, G & C pedaling fast and furious to plant reasonable doubt. I go with this scenario.

Nedtham, you are correct EXCEPT that they don't have to notify the family UNTIL THEY HAVE ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE OF POSITIVE ID FROM DNA.

If not, LE could bang on their door everytime they found a body until trial. Plus it opens liability to LE to incorrectly notify the wrong family.

I think you're both right, BUT the LE may have her body, awaiting DNA results for ID, and therefore owe no explanation to anyone until proven so.

Interesting........she is still presumed innocent until proven guilty so I guess that would be the case if it happened before trial's end.

I believe LE has been above board with them, keeping them in the loop, so I would see OCSO and/or FBI telling KC in the presence of her atty at the clink. Then they would tell her GP. At that point, they could release it publicly.

I feel TM staement means : The public may never find her, because LE knows where the spot is and may have collected what remains were out there, leaving nothing to find. I can't wait till trial to see what unfolds. I always say, " The quiet confidence LE portrays speaks volumns.

I'm with you on this one, kageykaren.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard
Back