Caylee's BackPack was found in Caseys Car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dora and the Monkey would tie together guys. Dora's best friend on the show is a Monkey named "Boots". Here is a backpack I found on ToysRus:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2886471

In George's interview he is pretty specific about it being a WHITE backpack with monkeyS on it and makes mention of it probably coming from target. I think there were two backpacks. Cindy found the Dora one in the car. However, In cindy's interview "a friend of Caseys (she can't remember his name....maybe chris)...brought over a bag of some stuff of Caylee's that was left at his house....I have yet to here what was in that bag...maybe another backpack? George reported that Caylee had many backpacks.

cindy may have said the backpack was there, and george i know said the backpack wasn't. with this family...how do you know who's telling the truth? but i do know with the interview with LE by george it was mentioned 8/4 that it was still missing.

what about the backpack that chris s. brought back (first vigil).

also, in GA first statement didnt he say Caylee left with a backpack that had monkeys on it? then in the timeline interview he said it was a white backpack...

Wow. I finally managed to get the link to work for me and just spent the past hour listening to the interview! HOW did that slip by???

Took notes and definitely - CA and GA contradict each other. GA clearly states that the backpack he sees in the car is NOT the same one as what he saw Caylee leave with on the 16th and CA says the opposite. She says it's the same one!

Wow. I finally managed to get the link to work for me and just spent the past hour listening to the interview! HOW did that slip by???

Took notes and definitely - CA and GA contradict each other. GA clearly states that the backpack he sees in the car is NOT the same one as what he saw Caylee leave with on the 16th and CA says the opposite. She says it's the same one!

Hi,

When did Cindy say she last saw Caylee?

Does she say she saw her on the 16th the same time as George?

Hi,

When did Cindy say she last saw Caylee?

Does she say she saw her on the 16th the same time as George?
She claims that the last time she saw Caylee was on July 15th. She left the house early on the 16th for work and the door to Casey's bedroom was closed. She says she did not see either Casey or Caylee that morning.

I figured LE has taken the entire car in for evidence or is it still at the A's?
------------
The last I saw of the car it looked like FBI had it or body farm. I'm certain they are still holding it,remember Scotts truck? he had to ask for it.I thought of the car~too bad they cant make Casey drive around in the stink!! IMO.

For some reason, I thought they were talking about the "monkey" type backpack which was also a harness with a lead like thing on it. I thought I saw a picture of her with that at one time.
QUOTE]

wondering if its more like this one from Targets last year.....Ebay is such a great tool! :)

CA6VMI9RCAAXH15TCAGGYUG1CAYVX2KBCAB.jpg

My question about those type of backpacks is they are SO large for a child that small. When my youngest was 3, he was large for his age (taller & heavier than Caylee) and those style backpacks would go to the back of his knees almost. We had to search everywhere to find the small ones for a young child. The monkey one I posted is the one I see many small kids using at amusement parks and places because they will hold diapers a water bottle and a change of clothes but are not bulky like the ones you see at target and walmart.

Has anyone noticed Casey's ID missing? I notice twice she didn't have it. When she and Amy went to decorate WW's place and they went to get a keg, he said KC didn't have her ID. Also when she and TonE went to look at an apartment, he was shown the apartment but not KC because she didn't have her ID. Where is that ID???

She claims that the last time she saw Caylee was on July 15th. She left the house early on the 16th for work and the door to Casey's bedroom was closed. She says she did not see either Casey or Caylee that morning.

Thanks,

So Cindy didn't see for herself what Caylee was wearing on the 16th then.

How would she know what Back pack Caylee had on?

I know George said that the Back Pack left in the car was not the same one Caylee had on but how can Cindy say that it "IS" the same one if she didn't see what Caylee was wearing that day?

Am I missing something?

Has anyone noticed Casey's ID missing? I notice twice she didn't have it. When she and Amy went to decorate WW's place and they went to get a keg, he said KC didn't have her ID. Also when she and TonE went to look at an apartment, he was shown the apartment but not KC because she didn't have her ID. Where is that ID???
Wow! that's an uber catch, I'm going to need te re-read this again, ugh!
Could she have been doing a pawn off on not paying? No idea. She does play everything to the hilt, imo.

Good catch there. I also want more info on her spending the night at a hospital in Tampa.

Well, we know CA lied about KC being there because both Tony and his roomate said she spent the night there that night. So.....could it be that GA just put that in the "script" later like I feel he did about the 24th?

I noticed on the NG show, they were both very nervous about "the story" which I had not seen before in CA and I also noticed when GA started telling about watching the TV he started out saying the news, and CA put her hand on his leg, like "tell it like we planned it."

I thought the hospital story had been disproven, but cannot be positive

Makes me wonder what ID is being referred to. Isn't a driver's license sufficient ID or is that what's missing?

In George's interview he is pretty specific about it being a WHITE backpack with monkeyS on it and makes mention of it probably coming from target. I think there were two backpacks. Cindy found the Dora one in the car. However, In cindy's interview "a friend of Caseys (she can't remember his name....maybe chris)...brought over a bag of some stuff of Caylee's that was left at his house....I have yet to here what was in that bag...maybe another backpack? George reported that Caylee had many backpacks.

monkey.jpg

Finally got the interviews to work, after many frustrating tries to figure it out.

Good catch there. I also want more info on her spending the night at a hospital in Tampa.
There is definitely something up with the ID. I noticed that too - that she didn't seem to have it with her the couple of times that she was asked.

Regarding Tampa - She never went to Tampa. Her phone pings disprove the entire story. It was one big, drawn out lie.

Well, we know CA lied about KC being there because both Tony and his roomate said she spent the night there that night. So.....could it be that GA just put that in the "script" later like I feel he did about the 24th?

I noticed on the NG show, they were both very nervous about "the story" which I had not seen before in CA and I also noticed when GA started telling about watching the TV he started out saying the news, and CA put her hand on his leg, like "tell it like we planned it."
Turbo - The phone pings AND Tony both indicated that she did not spend the night at Tony's. She was either at home (at the A's) or nearby on the night of June 15th.

I could hardly believe this audio interview. Wow, Cindy throws just about EVERYBODY (except Casey) under the bus. Tony, Amy, Jesse, the cadaver dogs...sheesh.

The funniest part was at the end when she whines about having to swear/affirm the truth of her statement. She acts like she doesn't think she has to...tell the truth. (?)

........... is the last little part where Cindy is telling the officer that she didn't think she had to swear and that she didn't have to do it on Friday.

OMG! I just listened to this! Cindy is a piece of work, isn't she? She believes she is above "swearing she told the truth". :rolleyes: "I didn't have to do it on Friday".....This sounds like she's implying she should only have to tell the complete truth when they tell her she'll have to swear to it!!!!! Does she believe the police call her in just to chat about nothing important and they don't expect her to be completely truthful in everything she says? :eek: So if she doesn't have to swear to her statements, is she just going to jabber at will with no ounce of truth to what she says???? :crazy:

Thanks for pointing us to these links, I hadn't heard the rest of this wild story after Yuri interrupted it the first time. :bang: Back to Zanny's big car accident. :Banane45: What tales Casey could spin, and Cindy amazingly can repeat them in detail! She says when swearing she's trying to give as much as she can recall, but yet, before she was told she had to swear to the statement, she gives the most minute details!

Now I have to listen to the "backpack" interview by George again. I believe I do remember his statement about the "white bp with the monkeys".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back