Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im far to lazy for that! Heck im so lazy i dont even type my posts so others can clearly understand me and i have to go back & repost again & again! Lol Im sure there are those who would and do go to that extent in the stolen car business...what they do is unbelieveable so there must be a market for it and lotsa money to be made. Thanks for the directions....after purchase would be me or the dealer?

You clearly are not a thief by nature, lol.

One would be amazed at what measures people take in the theft dept. :eek:

And that would be aftermarket. So... in this scenario...you. :)

I see a lot of times are being used in the discussion so I thought I would put the timeline that I have for all reported times in here. There is a small error in the transcript that we have been using extensively. The second voicemail attempt was at 3:22am, not 3:32am. It is a typo in that original transcript.

2:30pm JI returns from work at day job
4:30pm SB is at Irwin home and sees Lisa in crib
4:30pm DB and PN go to store for baby products and wine
5:00pm DB and PN return from store
5:00pm JB leaves house next door for trial separation
5:20pm JI leaves for second evening job
6:30pm SB goes to store for liquor
6:30pm SB’s daughter sees Lisa
6:40pm DB puts Lisa to bed
7:00pm SB returns from liquor run
8:30pm MW says that call received on her phone from Irwin residence
8:30pm ShaneB went up to meet DB and SB on the porch as a new neighbour
9:00pm ShaneB leaves Irwin house, does not know there is a baby in the home
10:30pm DB asks boys if they want to sleep in her bed
10:30pm DB goes to sleep, with boys and cat. Does not remember checking on Lisa as she is drunk
10:30pm ShaneB returns to Irwin house and talks with SB
10:35pm SB receives text from JB
10:55pm SB returns text to JB
11:30pm ShaneB returns home
11:30pm SB goes in and notices lights are off in Irwin home
11:30pm MH notices that the sprinklers are off at her neighbours home that Jersey was watching
11:57pm New possible time for phone call to MW phone from Irwin residence
12:15pm Lisa P and husband see man walking up street with baby from direction of N Lister
2:19am Call is placed to 911 for fire in dumpster
2:30am DB claims LE told her of phone call to MW phone at this time
3:00am MW claims to be at the Waffle House clipping coupons
3:17am Voicemail attempt on DB's cell phone
3:22am Second Voicemail attempt on DB's cell phone
3:30am JI leaves Starbucks to return home
3:45am JI gets home
4:00am MT sees man with baby
4:04am JI places 911 call that Lisa is missing

HTH

ETA: I have not put the "white blob" information on here because although it has been reported to be around 2:15am, there is no time information on the video that has been distributed which I find very suspect so I believe that whole "white blob" incident should be disregarded.

And evidently somebody did get rid of those phone because it doesn't seem that they have been found.

Although it would seem like it would be easier for someone who was not under the watchful eye of LE immediately after the 4:04am phone call to get rid of these phones IMO.

In my experience, if you are the primary account holder you can walk into a service center (or cell phone provider/store) show proof of account status, as well as ID, and access your records. Or have them sent somewhere else to be copied.
Experience from Verizon, ATT and T-mobile. :waitasec:

I agree.. I was replying to a poster requesting a link to the fact that you could get your own records. I think she thought that wasn't possible. Not sure though. I just remembered having seen a similar discussion in which a link was provided. I can't remember, but I think it was for a law regarding phone records. Anyway, I agree...it would not be hard to get your own records. I could call tmobile right now and have them mailed to me or even look them up online. :innocent:

Sometimes with a restriction you can still receive incoming calls and texts, but not dial or text out. If the phone is disconnected then they will receive the recording stating the phone is out of service.

Also someone asked if you could still get on the internet without service, YES as long as you are in a wifi area. All of this is MOO and from experience.
But that is only if the phone is wi-fi capable. Many more are not than are at this point.

Yep, just like the odds of winning the lottery are miniscule, but eventually somebody does win it with those very same miniscule odds.

Then again, you can't win if you don't play. :banghead:

(Ok- I am back to serious search mode...)

Little Lisa, where are you honey?

If cell phone usage puts you not far from home, does that mean SW along the north bank of the river? Or does it put you somewhere else entirely?

Not hard to get rid of. they could be anywhere!
Your not going to steal a baby and then walk off with mom and dads cell phones he cant sell em..
I dont think the two are related! jmo

JMO stolen cell phones can be sold/purchased.:twocents:

I think the phone calls are key to proving that there was a break in. the 1st call could be the thief testing that the phone worked by calling a number that he knew. The attempted internet access was made after the phones were sold hrs later.

JMO stolen cell phones can be sold/purchased.:twocents:

I give away mine when I get new ones, just pull out my sim card and they put theirs in I have done it a few times. My number and plan go with my card so I don't get charged for anything they do on the phone.

But that is only if the phone is wi-fi capable. Many more are not than are at this point.

Maybe I am misunderstanding- but, I think wi-fi capabilities are in every 'smart phone' and most 'stupid' phones as well, lol. As well as several other devices. :waitasec:
It's really just a matter of whether or not the provider, provides I think. If the service wasn't subscribed to, that would require the physical phone itself, to decode. If it was, then records should be there with the provider.

I have wondered about cable/ and or satellite access for their computer(s) as well as TV.

Someone checked this, right??

I give away mine when I get new ones, just pull out my sim card and they put theirs in I have done it a few times. My number and plan go with my card so I don't get charged for anything they do on the phone.

Me too. I have a sim card in mine too.

I think the phone calls are key to proving that there was a break in. the 1st call could be the thief testing that the phone worked by calling a number that he knew. The attempted internet access was made after the phones were sold hrs later.

While this is certainly possible, the phones would have to have been sold to someone within a 1/3 mile radius to the Irwin home. Not impossible though considering that our local petty thief in this case does not have a vechicle.

But wouldn't we expect more activity on the phone after it is sold? Or would the sim card have been removed and replaced at the time of the sale?

Interesting thought....

Here's a way out thought that goes with some of the posts that suggest that the phones and Lisa's disappearance are separate events.

Let's say someone did break into the home around midnight and steal the phones. And this did wake DB up, perhaps as the person was leaving. So she gets up and goes around the house turning on the lights to find out what the noise was she heard and discovers that things have been stolen and something has happened to Lisa since she put her down at 6:40pm. So what would she do then? Or her walking around wakes Lisa up and she has trouble getting her to settle again. What might a person who was still likely feeling the effects of the alcohol do with a fussy baby in the middle of the night?

I wonder if anything else was stolen. And the "baby in diaper" that the couple think they saw was really someone with a bundle of stuff that they stole from the house.

MOO

While this is certainly possible, the phones would have to have been sold to someone within a 1/3 mile radius to the Irwin home. Not impossible though considering that our local petty thief in this case does not have a vechicle.

But wouldn't we expect more activity on the phone after it is sold? Or would the sim card have been removed and replaced at the time of the sale?

Interesting thought....

Or tossed, and then picked up or passed to someone else.

We need a forensic cell phone thread.

Maybe I am misunderstanding- but, I think wi-fi capabilities are in every 'smart phone' and most 'stupid' phones as well, lol. As well as several other devices. :waitasec:
It's really just a matter of whether or not the provider, provides I think. If the service wasn't subscribed to, that would require the physical phone itself, to decode. If it was, then records should be there with the provider.

I have wondered about cable/ and or satellite access for their computer(s) as well as TV.

Someone checked this, right??
Nope. It is a specific feature. My smart phone is not wi-fi capable. It IS 3g capable, but not wi-fi.

Nope. It is a specific feature. My smart phone is not wi-fi capable. It IS 3g capable, but not wi-fi.

How is that? Not capable, or not utilized? Because we have phones that are both enabled- and not. But all have access (if in use) that you can check usage from the provider. And the provider will show records of attempt to access from a disabled phone.
Gah.
We really need a techie!

I have thought about this too. I can't wrap my head around this though. Here's the scenario (in my head) if something was done after SB saw baby @4:30 if she did in fact see Lisa. 4:30 SB sees Lisa (alive)..DB goes to store w/ PN, JI and SB are at house w/ kids. Can't remember what time DB comes home from store, but DB comes home, has dinner w/ kids, neighbors.. JI goes to work. 6:40 SB goes to buy her booze and comes back to house. Then women proceed to drink on porch and chat w/ SBeagley @7-7:30 (I think). This would give DB between the time SB goes to store (6:40) and comes back to have killed/discovered Lisa already dead and 7:30 (DB, SB and SB on the porch). At this point assuming DB had not already started drinking she would have either had to maliciously killed baby (can't see that knowing company was coming back and 3 other young kids in the house) or discovered Lisa dead from overdose or other accident occurred. I would think she would call 911 at that point. She would have been covered, because SB and JI had seen alive baby; she had not been drinking; kids were w/ her.

More to that... If discovered or killed baby between 6:30 and 7:30, she would have to drink and chat knowing she had Lisa in there waiting to be disposed of. Any of the players at the house could have discovered the baby if this is the case. I would think that she would be in a panic afraid that kids or SB would notice that Lisa wasn't around or dead by her hand. How could someone in that position comfortably sit on the porch drinking chatting up the neighbors? I would think she would be trying to get rid of all players in this story so that she could figure out how to get rid of Lisa before JI gets home from work. Instead she drinks, chats, goes to bed business as usual. I just can't make that scenario work. I don't think there is enough time and too many people around to get rid of Lisa between 4:30 and 10:30, unless all these people helped. Who knows?

Of course, there is the other scenario in which DB kills and gets rid of Lisa between 10:30 (SB leaves) and 3:30 (JI comes home). That also opens up the possibilities for several other players to be involved and a drunk DB. I just don't know what happened, which is what keeps me on the fence.

I apologize for run on sentences and confusion in advance. It is difficult to get thoughts about scenarios down for me. Please feel free to ask for clarification if needed or add things I may have missed. JMO :twocents: :fence:

If the baby was last seen in her crib at 4;30, and Dad was home trying to rest before work, then perhaps something bad happened after that. Maybe he shook her too hard or something. And so he had to take her and dispose of her BEFORE he went to work at 5:30. And he told DB that she had to cover it up or she could lose her other child as well. So she pretends that the baby is sick and sleeping until they can call 911 when Dad comes back home. ????

If the baby was last seen in her crib at 4;30, and Dad was home trying to rest before work, then perhaps something bad happened after that. Maybe he shook her too hard or something. And so he had to take her and dispose of her BEFORE he went to work at 5:30. And he told DB that she had to cover it up or she could lose her other child as well. So she pretends that the baby is sick and sleeping until they can call 911 when Dad comes back home. ????

The issue I have with this is that J & D carried on throughout the evening as normal. No one has said that they were stressed or worried or acted strange in any way. I truly believe these parents loved that baby girl. How could Jeremy then leave the house not knowing if anyone other than D checks on the baby and do his job all night long without freaking out?? I truly don't believe that we are talking about cold hearted, unfeeling, uncaring parents here...and they would have to have ice in their blood to pull this off .. imo

The issue I have with this is that J & D carried on throughout the evening as normal. No one has said that they were stressed or worried or acted strange in any way. I truly believe these parents loved that baby girl. How could Jeremy then leave the house not knowing if anyone other than D checks on the baby and do his job all night long without freaking out?? I truly don't believe that we are talking about cold hearted, unfeeling, uncaring parents here...and they would have to have ice in their blood to pull this off .. imo

I'd think the cadaver dog would have alerted more if this were the case. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member