Charles Ramsey - An Unexpected Hero

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know but maybe because he told too many lies in interviews so he was thought to have issues, brought suspicion upon himself. I myself have serious trust issues with him just because i have seen and heard the mistruths he is telling. He may need to just fade to the background for a while. His hero status is not believable after all these falsehoods. JMO, MOO[/QUOTE]

BBM: so he is no longer a hero for helping them escape? I can't see anohter alternative motive to his actions that day...

IMO: This man is going to continue to tell stories as long as the media puts cameras infront of his face.. Just like 95% the the population woud probably do if they wewre in his shoes..

So you think 95% of the population "tell stories", or embellish or change their story everytime a camera is put in front of their face. And in their story telling discredit the other person that was named as involved in the rescue.

I don't know but maybe because he told too many lies in interviews so he was thought to have issues, brought suspicion upon himself. I myself have serious trust issues with him just because i have seen and heard the mistruths he is telling. He may need to just fade to the background for a while. His hero status is not believable after all these falsehoods. JMO, MOO[/QUOTE]

BBM: so he is no longer a hero for helping them escape? I can't see anohter alternative motive to his actions that day...

IMO: This man is going to continue to tell stories as long as the media puts cameras infront of his face.. Just like 95% the the population woud probably do if they wewre in his shoes..
The question is not if Charles is a hero for helping the women escape, it's whether he is actually the one who helped. Some neighbors say he's not. His ever changing stories raise doubts as to his credibility.

What did he say that wasn't true?

Just read the links posted for all his interviews, listen to his 911 call and you will have the answer. the links are too numerous to list here but if you have been following this thread and forum for the girls you should have seen them. Meant respectfully and not with sarcasm.

I don't know but maybe because he told too many lies in interviews so he was thought to have issues, brought suspicion upon himself. I myself have serious trust issues with him just because i have seen and heard the mistruths he is telling. He may need to just fade to the background for a while. His hero status is not believable after all these falsehoods. JMO, MOO

Respectfully, His criminal background was checked and made public immediately. NOT just since he told any lies or anything else.

And brought under suspicion of what?

I too think, because he is making up stories and telling untruths about about the the way the rescue actually happened that he should should just fade into the background.

But does that totally negate what he did do to help? I'm not saying he is a hero. All of the people involved did the right thing in helping in any way they could.

Press will dig it up if the person is in the news, even if it's not related to the story. I've seen that before.

Respectfully, His criminal background was checked and made public immediately. NOT just since he told any lies or anything else.

And brought under suspicion of what?

I too think, because he is making up stories and telling untruths about about the the way the rescue actually happened that he should should just fade into the background.

But does that totally negate what he did do to help? I'm not saying he is a hero. All of the people involved did the right thing in helping in any way they could.

Ramsey's criminal history was outed by a website called The Smoking Gun. It's what they do. They likely checked the police records for other people involved and didn't find anything to report. I'm not saying it was right, it's just what happened.

Again, his criminal history doesn't negate what he did to help - if he is actually the one who did it. Reports are that all he did was place a call to 911 after Amanda was already free and making the call herself from a different phone.

Just read the links posted for all his interviews, listen to his 911 call and you will have the answer. the links are too numerous to list here but if you have been following this thread and forum for the girls you should have seen them. Meant respectfully and not with sarcasm.

I've read and listened to most articles and don't see the stories being that different. It will be interesting to hear Amanda's version one day.

I've read and listened to most articles and don't see the stories being that different. It will be interesting to hear Amanda's version one day.

Charles' story changed over time and the story between Charles and Angel are quite different.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/amanda-berry-neighbors-dispute-rescue-details/story?id=19143927

"When I saw that girl, I don't recognize her, I saw a white girl, [I said] 'What's your problem?'" Ramsey said. "Keep in mind, the Dominican, as I'm saying this, runs back over there behind me. I look across the street and say, 'She needs to get out of here.' He says, 'I'm not getting involved in that.'"

Aurora Marti said she was the first person to see Amanda Berry screaming in Castro's doorway.

As Marti and her friend, Ana, crossed the street towards Berry, they called out to Ramsey for help, but with the women's broken English, communicating was hard, Marti told ABC News. So the women yelled for help from their friend, Angel Cordero, a fellow Spanish speaker.

Ramsey was there and did help free Berry, Marti said, but it was Cordero who kicked down Castro's door, setting Berry free.

Charles' story changed over time and the story between Charles and Angel are quite different.

:facepalm:Charles Ramsey is going to be a terrible witness in the trial. It will be hit and miss, as to what he is going to say at the given moment.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/amanda-berry-neighbors-dispute-rescue-details/story?id=19143927

Hmm a few stories eh, I read one earlier that Angel said Ramsey didn't get there until after the girls were out of the house.
Here it is, no mention of Marti and Ana either http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...rry-neighbor_n_3246169.html?utm_hp_ref=impact

Now we have 3 different stories. Lol

Honestly, I think they all just tell it from their own perspective, leaving out the other rescuers. They just tell their parts.

Hmm a few stories eh, I read one earlier that Angel said Ramsey didn't get there until after the girls were out of the house.
Here it is, no mention of Marti and Ana either http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...rry-neighbor_n_3246169.html?utm_hp_ref=impact

Now we have 3 different stories. Lol

Honestly, I think they all just tell it from their own perspective, leaving out the other rescuers. They just tell their parts.

Except Charles and Angel each claims to be the one who broke down the door.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4"]DEAD GIVEAWAY - Hero Charles Ramsey Songified! - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/a...aptured-on-video/story-fndir2ev-1226640541877

I see Charles with Amanda i don't see other people with her.
There was alot of adrenaline flowing, people are inclined to talk fast, they say the truth as they believe they remember it. If 3 people see a car accident, there will be 3 different versions of the event, and thats a fact. It does not mean that any of the 3 are lying.
Charles is a natural story teller, to me, he's a good hearted man, he's a hero not a saint.
JMO MOO

I don't know but maybe because he told too many lies in interviews so he was thought to have issues, brought suspicion upon himself. I myself have serious trust issues with him just because i have seen and heard the mistruths he is telling. He may need to just fade to the background for a while. His hero status is not believable after all these falsehoods. JMO, MOO

What lies? His opinion of Angel and Angel's part in the rescue did change a bit- AFTER Angel's friend flat out called him a liar. Until then in every interview he said "we" kicked the door in.
Angel's story is that he and Amanda knocked out the bottom of the door-I don't see how that is possible since it would mean they were kicking/hitting in opposite directions. It always made more sense to me that Angel and Charles kicked out the door.

I still have issues with the fact that Angel's friend who claims to have been the one to hear Amanda didn't even get the description of what she was wearing right..
And I can't figure our why the baby would be wearing a wing inside the house-

But the fact that LE has clearly spoken to Amanda about how events unfolded and they give Charles a lot of credit tells me he was absolutely there and aided in the rescue

And this is after the 911 call(s) and the police have arrived, it's not right after the rescue.

I just read another CR version of an interview with Anderson Cooper and CR says he took her to his house after the rescue and was so nervous that he was fumbling with his phone and Amanda couldn't wait, so he told her to cross the street and use their phone.

And then I thought in one of his early interviews he was eating his Big Mac on the porch, and then later he says he was in the living room eating.

The very first interview on CNN Charles pointed to someone (pretty sure it was Angel) and said he was there too.

Ramsey was pointing to someone who lives in the same house as CR. Angel was not there during that interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214