Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or if she had purchased chloroform for drug manufacturing and had it or traces of it in the trunk, the fumes could have accidentally killed the child in the backseat. Or, maybe even Casey didn't know it was in the trunk, you never know, but was driving around with these fumes and it was enough to kill the child.

One thing that puzzles me though was on another thread some people were insisting that it was large amounts of chloroform in the trunk. How would that not knock out the driver as well, or anyone else who has been around the car?

Maybe that's precisely why she had to ditch the car. Between that and decomp smell. Remember she borrowed Amy's car when she was in PR. I wonder if she drove her car for the most part and just used her own for the crime?

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, does anyone know if chloroform is used in check washing/check laundering at all? Seems like it would be next to impossible to work with but I guess if maybe someone was able to dilute it a lot....

I don''t have a link to info right now, but I heard/read that bleaching the check was the common and easy method to change info on check. That's one reason I don't leave checks in mailbox for PO to pickup.
Savannahanna
Curious as my cat

I'm having some trouble with chloroform as a rec drug OR o put Caylee to sleep. Most women who drug their kids use benedryl. It's dangerous, too. But, it's legal, easy to find, and it doesn't smell.

As a rec drug, it's foul. The high is short, but the severe headache and nausea and vomiting are long.

I'n sure KC is not on meth, because of those teeth.

So.. I really can't figure out the chloroform.

I posted the exact same thing about how much easier it would be to use any other readily available drug if a person was deliberately drugging a child, rather than bother to get hold of chloroform...I was actually thinking exactly of children's benedryl, too. So we think alike. No reason to get something like chloroform for that purpose. Though doping a child with anything is so awful and could prove fatal.

does anyone use chloroform for anything to do with tattooing? I pray they weren't going to have a tattoo put on Caylee....but again, no, in that case they would use some drug that's easier to get.

They will be pumping chloroform into her veins when all is said and done :)

Not really but would be cool

Sorry, I can't figure out how to copy the picture in here. This is from Casey's ex-bf Richardo's facebook - it's about chloroform.
When I signed in, it said that the profile is currently unavailable and the top of the browser window said "content not found". Any way to copy the text? ETA: Any dates evident?

When I signed in, it said that the profile is currently unavailable and the top of the browser window said "content not found". Any way to copy the text? ETA: Any dates evident?

Jersey, I don't know how to bring this over. I got it from the SM forum. Are you a member their? If not, I can email you the picture.

Ugh, still not working for me. I'm not a member at SM. What is it that you're seeing? A picture or text? Can you describe it?

Do you have to be a member of the SM forum to read there?

I'm sorry, no, you don't. It's on the last page I think.

There are also a bunch of pictures of Casey and Caylee at a party with her friends that are from the same facebook.

This is from RM's facebook pictures. It says it was added on April 18th to his profile.

RicardoMorales1.jpg

Thanks a lot, I see it now.

I can't see his pix but I do see his friends, including "Casey Anthony" with a picture of Caylee and a "Michael Baez". Of course, Baez is a very common name.

There's also a friend, last name Compolongo, that has Casey as a friend. In the picture, there are two guys on the beach, appearing to be smoking questionable things. I can't get the picture bigger, (this should be easy - lol - don't know what I'm doing at facebook), but in the small one, that's what it looks like.

That is very coincidental for him to have that pic there. I'm not saying anything but it throws off my hinky meter. Very strange.

"....

Most women who drug their kids use benedryl. It's dangerous, too. But, it's legal, easy to find, and it doesn't smell."

I've never liked the fact that Moms use anything, including Benadryl, to put their kids to sleep, especially for the parent's convenience. But I hear it all the time! :mad:

I'm in psych now, and over the past 35 years as a nurse, I've worked in a Children's Hospital ER (trauma and walk-in), on a peds medical floor, in Labor/Delivery, and several walk-in clinics.
During this time, I've seen Benadryl used for so many different things...
insomnia (sleeplessness), allergic reactions, with-drawal symptoms, itching, anxiety, cold/allergy symptoms, etc.

Benadryl has always been my "miracle med" because it has so many uses, is non-addicting, is fast-acting,
and can now be obtained "over the counter". (In the "olden days", it was by 'script only.)

BUT... if used on a daily/regular basis, one can build up a tolerance for it.
(It will eventually take higher doses to be effective).

AND... Benadryl can have a reverse effect on some patients.
The patient becomes more restless, more awake, jittery, hyper-verbal, paranoid, manic, etc.
At that time, no amount of Benadryl would be effective.

I've seen many times where tolerance or a reverse effect developed and the Mother overdosed her child...
or worse, used something much stronger to put her child to sleep.

Because Casey seemed so desperate (the phone calls) and continued to go out and party (the photos)...
I could definitely see her trying anything to get Caylee to calm down and/or go to sleep, thus overdosing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms