Chris Hughes Guest this Sunday on True Crime Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
5/17or18/08
Yreka CA

JA said her Helio cell phone was stolen (the Chinese Takeout Phone Heist). Found ~2 years later by Autie in Gpa's car; Helio contained 5/10 sex tape

The big May 26th fight...

CH and Skye were in Cancun. Found out he was dead. First thought was that it was JA. Told investigators this immediately. When CH got home, called TA's webmaster and he sent CH TA's passcodes. CH tried them and the passcodes let him in. They read everything. As well as lots of other emails. Including google chat. Never once did JA ever ONCE say anything about pedophilia or abuse. Never, ever once. The only confrontations ever was TA confronting JA.

He sent an email to himself. That's odd isn't it. THe subject is "Jodi you're caught" the body says "we'll talk about it later".

She says that they shared passwords. She admitted that she had gotten into his accounts.

He said "you hurt me worse than the passing of my own father".

They couldn't find out anything about what the fight was about.

One thing she said in the emails was "I'm going to call my attorney on Monday".

Here's my theory. I think, that she said "Just so you know, I have a sex talk dated May 10th and Mimi's gonna' get a copy". Or maybe "TA, I lost my phone...I'm worried because I recorded our conversation on May 10th and now I can't find it..."

Maybe TA threatened to sue her? And that's why she said she would call her attorney.

That's just a theory...But we couldn't figure it out...Even after having read all of his stuff.

Tricia - please ask ch what text message ta sent ch on june 4th and at what time???

I hope a jury member or his wife is listening to Chris now. Or that they get to hear it later, after the verdict so they can KNOW the depth and breadth of how evil Jodi was and how she truly deserves to die.

Shame on ALV for how she misrepresented Chris and Sky to the jury. I want to send her the link so she can hear from Chris' own words, since she never bothered to even phone him to verify her questions.

CH is not convinced that TA even knew JA was coming on June 4th. The 26th he says its over. Now she knows she's not going to Cancun. No 1000 places. She's losing him. He makes it final. It's over. You're a sociopath. She arranges for gas cans, trip to visit Ryan, the gun gets stolen. She was pre-meditating this morning right after the 26th.

TA says all these things to her (your parents must be real proud of you), she never comes back and says that's not true, or you're an abuser or you're a pedophile or you broke my finger. That's all she says. So it's over. They go dark.

The very next email from JA "Two things you're wrong about...I did not slash your tires and I did not steal your journals". Why didn't she defend herself on anything else? Why not on these two things? Because these two things were aggressive. She was already premeditating.

Next email was "hey, I know you're in Cancun..."

She never told a soul (confided in a friend) that TA attacked her and she responded in self-defense.

GUYS...I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK...

I hope a jury member or his wife is listening to Chris now.

Not a good idea at all for a juror to be listening to this! I'd hate to see Travis's poor family have to go thru a trial all over again due to a conviction being overturned... JMO ~

Chris, thank you so much for speaking out and honoring Travis' memory!

Justice4Travis!

THE MEMORIAL

There were two. One in Arizona. One in California. The Hughes went to the one in California. There were people who were angry at us and called us judgemental because we were saying that JA had killed TA. They'd called investigators and gave them the passwords to TA's email. Suggestions that they had deleted stuff. Nurmi asked Skye why she had accessed his email. She said that they knew that JA had done it and they found evidence against her.

Several people who were convinced that she had done it. JA was going to fly into Ontario California and she called mutual friends for a ride into the funeral. THe Hughes called and said not to do it...She called another friend. JA was completely broke. Had not money. But she was flying in. Called lots of people. Told people that she was driving down but got a flat tire. She couldn't find anyone to pick her up from the airport. She didn't show up.

It was an amazing celebration of TA's life. Apart from JA, he had fabulous people in his life. So many people were there to celebrate him.

THE MEMORIAL

There were two. One in Arizona. One in California. The Hughes went to the one in California. There were people who were angry at us and called us judgemental because we were saying that JA had killed TA. They'd called investigators and gave them the passwords to TA's email. Suggestions that they had deleted stuff. Nurmi asked Skye why she had accessed his email. She said that they knew that JA had done it and they found evidence against her.

Several people who were convinced that she had done it. JA was going to fly into Ontario California and she called mutual friends for a ride into the funeral. THe Hughes called and said not to do it...She called another friend. JA was completely broke. Had not money. But she was flying in. Called lots of people. Told people that she was driving down but got a flat tire. She couldn't find anyone to pick her up from the airport. She didn't show up.

It was an amazing celebration of TA's life. Apart from JA, he had fabulous people in his life. So many people were there to celebrate him.

I believe that she would have snuffed out Lisa Andrews.

She talked about how TA liked the braids. Not only was she wearing braids in the pics with Bobby but she was wearing a t-shirt with a super hero shirt...With cocaine in the picture behind them.

January 21rst - "nothing noteworthy has happened"...the pedophile or broken finger or both...The pedophile story has changed three times. The first story was so repugnant that I don't want to talk about it. That story was proven fraudulent. It was disgusting and repugnant. Nurmi told Skye that the letter was legit and that it was true. Skye didn't know that the DT could lie. So they found a handwriting expert. Who has the original? She stole his journals.

CH doesn't know where some of his journals are. Someone on the outside scanned his journals and put these together.

The handwriting expert said that they had been lied to.

That letter was thrown out.

Story #2 - ALV and RS - TA was at his COMPUTER when masturbating...No images on his computer. Both of them had that on their report. And both of them backtracked. Why? Because there was NOTHING on TA's hard-drive.

Chris is on FIRE!!!!!
God bless him.

I am claiming justice for Travis, and victory for Travis' family, right now. Thank you Jesus.

I believe that she would have snuffed out Lisa Andrews.

She talked about how TA liked the braids. Not only was she wearing braids in the pics with Bobby but she was wearing a t-shirt with a super hero shirt...With cocaine in the picture behind them.

January 21rst - "nothing noteworthy has happened"...the pedophile or broken finger or both...The pedophile story has changed three times. The first story was so repugnant that I don't want to talk about it. That story was proven fraudulent. It was disgusting and repugnant. Nurmi told Skye that the letter was legit and that it was true. Skye didn't know that the DT could lie. So they found a handwriting expert. Who has the original? She stole his journals.

CH doesn't know where some of his journals are. Someone on the outside scanned his journals and put these together.

The handwriting expert said that they had been lied to.

That letter was thrown out.

Story #2 - ALV and RS - TA was at his COMPUTER when masturbating...No images on his computer. Both of them had that on their report. And both of them backtracked. Why? Because there was NOTHING on TA's hard-drive.

I have to go. Will be back as soon as I can.

TRICIA - Please ask Chris what text message TA send him on June 4th. What time did he sent it!

Thanks.

Is it possible jidi buried evidence on Chris' property?

Thank you Chris for answering questions and discussing Travis with us

Ack!!!! I MISSED the radio show! :banghead: Was logged on here, then went and made my son dinner, got busy & forgot. Is it recorded? Is there anyway to listen to it?
Thanks in advance.

ETA: listening now, I assume it is still in progress?

CH "We are all children of God, flawed perfection and that was Travis.
He was one of the best people I have ever known.
Travis taught me how to be a friend,
how to be kind,
how to serve others.

He was beloved by me.
Travis had confessed to his Bishop, he was getting counseling, he was trying to go through the repentance stages. He was begging for help. He needed help. He was in too deep and he just couldn't get out."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back