Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who commits suicide of "blunt force trauma"? Who says, "Gee, I think I'll take this big old crow bar and hit myself in the head and see if I die"--no way. Course, "blunt force trauma" could happen if she fell, but that does't explain all the blood.

BTW, how sick does one have to be to have a bbq over a dead person, not to mention a baby. If Cesar was going to flee, why go through having a bbq, etc.... why not just run to begin with. My hinky meter says Christina is past her eyeballs in this. Any chance she was the murderer, she planned the bbq and has been the entire "master mind". Again, I'll state that we aren't sure Cesar is still alive. Christina may have gotten rid of him.

It is odd how Christina received 2 letters from Laurean after he disapppeared, almost like that was planned as well.

Everything in this case appears premeditated. Planned out to the point of fact, we wonder why didn't Laurean leave sooner. Why wait 10 days to redecorate unless he really thought he'd get away with the murder and BBQing of Maria.

Does Christina have family in Houston? Maybe she mailed the postcards (in an envelope) to someone with instructions to mail them to her. Her receiving the postcards reminds me of "Shawshank Redemption".

Of course they can, and do.

Let me clarify, when I worked for newspapers, you could not release a private person's picture without their permission.

Either you had them sign a release or they were the source of the picture.

Anything a person has put out themselves on the web or previously allowed to be published (year book, previous picture with their club etc.) is fair game.

Things have probably changed. But, that was the way it used to be.

IMO

How strange is it that not one sighting of CL has been seen since earlier this week??

Has he bunkered down in Mexico? Did he commit suicide somewhere? You would think with a NATIONAL MANHUNT with as many postings that are out there of his picture, he would have been seen here and there??

How strange is it that not one sighting of CL has been seen since earlier this week??

Has he bunkered down in Mexico? Did he commit suicide somewhere? You would think with a NATIONAL MANHUNT with as many postings that are out there of his picture, he would have been seen here and there??

I'm surprised LE or AMW hasn't posted a forensic artist's drawing or a photoshopped version of Laurean disguising himself...
with longer hair - beard - moustache.

I'm sure anyone with photoshop could do it.

If I didn't have to go into work tonight at 12 midnight (and do another double... nights - days) and didn't need a nap before going, I'd revise one of his photos, and add a beard, longer hair.

STEADFAST:

First, you know I love you, but you made me think of Wudge with that post. :eek:

However, your right that there has been no "evidence" yet presented by either the Marine brass, LE, Coroners Office, DNA Lab Tesing Site, etc. that says CL and/or Christina had any involvement in the death of Maria.

But like DP's case, a lot of circumstantial evidence that just doesn't point to anywhere else but back to them.

I must not have worded my post right, if you think I am discounting circumstancial evidence! I was just replying to a post saying that there was no evidence against Christina and that she would probably go free if CL didn't implicate her. I was just pointing out that, the way I see the evidence, she looks just as guilty as he does. And I don't mean either/or, I mean both of them.

I must not have worded my post right, if you think I am discounting circumstancial evidence! I was just replying to a post saying that there was no evidence against Christina and that she would probably go free if CL didn't implicate her. I was just pointing out that, the way I see the evidence, she looks just as guilty as he does. And I don't mean either/or, I mean both of them.

I think the difference is, CL confessed to burying Maria and being alone with Maria when she died.

Christina admitted to nothing.

IMO

I'm surprised LE or AMW hasn't posted a forensic artist's drawing or a photoshopped version of Laurean disguising himself...
with longer hair - beard - moustache.

We here at WS and the LE did that in another case and it was so far off it was pathetic. Cesar has the looks and build of someone most wouldn't give a second glance to.

I think the difference is, CL confessed to burying Maria and being alone with Maria when she died.

Christina admitted to nothing.

IMO

I guess I just don't put that much stock into what people don't admit to doing.:)

We here at WS and the LE did that in another case and it was so far off it was pathetic. Cesar has the looks and build of someone most wouldn't give a second glance to.

I was thinking that his looks are average and easy to blend in with a hood anywhere.

Now that is a WOW possibility.

Christina killing her own husband in retaliation for lying to her that he had no relatons with Maria.

Okay, given that thougt. IIRC, neighbor saw Cesar that morining @ 6:30 outside, but doesn't see his vehicle in driveway @ 8:00. No mention of between those times.

So Christina says to Cesar, honey, let's just run away and he agrees. And then.......

You know, it's just so not possible for me. WHERE WAS THEIR DAUGHTER??? I have yet to hear anything about where their daughter was at any given time so far.

He is a Mexican National who joined the US Marines.
He has family and friends in Mexico and if he's there, he will not have to come back to the states for his arrest. That is Mexico's way and law.
IMO there is no way he'll commit suicide.
His picture will almost mean nothing in Mexico. He could easily change his appearance by dying his hair, growing facial hair, etc.

Now that is a WOW possibility.

Christina killing her own husband in retaliation for lying to her that he had no relatons with Maria.

Okay, given that thougt. IIRC, neighbor saw Cesar that morining @ 6:30 outside, but doesn't see his vehicle in driveway @ 8:00. No mention of between those times.

So Christina says to Cesar, honey, let's just run away and he agrees. And then.......

You know, it's just so not possible for me. WHERE WAS THEIR DAUGHTER??? I have yet to hear anything about where their daughter was at any given time so far.

These unit holiday parties are usually family affairs. In fact, more single Marines are likely to skip out on them than the family guys. They usually have "Santa Claus" there and gifts for the kids and a buffet dinner.

If his wife was once part of the same unit but got transferred due to marrying Laurean (husbands and wives can't work in the same unit), then she might still have known lots of people in the unit and was probably having a good time seeing old faces again and catching up. The daughter was probably at the holiday party running around with all the other kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee