Christmas Morning Picture of Burke and JB...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wondered about that, too! But then again, this is where tone of voice, facial expression, etc. can convey so much. Did PR make it seem like maybe one or the other of the kids had picked up the camera and taken odd pictures of nothing in particular? Some young cousins of mine once ran around with a Polaroid (the film was expensive back then) and took shots of my gran's house that were just silly. Maybe PR tried to indicate that while someone (the kids, LHP, some of the kids at the party) might have taken those pics, perfectly innocently, of course she wouldn't (batting the eyelashes all the time, I don't wonder).

Sure, but in that case, the police probably wouldn't make a point of mentioning the pictures or showing them to PR. Kids fooling around with a camera would not raise a red flag in a murder investigation. I have a feeling it was something a bit more ominous.

Weren't there two camera's, John had one and Patsy had one?

I only understand there to be one picture they are questioning Patsy about. I assume it shows a writing pad and Haney wants to know who, why, and when.

And Patsy's brilliant response is to make sure that the picture on her roll of film was taken before the police photo.

Sure, but in that case, the police probably wouldn't make a point of mentioning the pictures or showing them to PR. Kids fooling around with a camera would not raise a red flag in a murder investigation. I have a feeling it was something a bit more ominous.

I wonder if JB had soiled herself,and Patsy,frustrated from it yet again,grabbed the camera and said 'look here.if you're going to do this then I'm going to take a pic and show it to everyone!', to embarrass her.not that she would actually show it to anyone,but JB wouldn't know that.

After reading the police interview with Patsy the picture was taken before the morning xmas shots, it states it was of the messy hallway. The picture Patsy is surprised by is that of the kids xmas morning- she even asked for copies of the pictures. Remember she hasn't seen those pictures the police took the camera and developed the images.

After reading the police interview with Patsy the picture was taken before the morning xmas shots, it states it was of the messy hallway. The picture Patsy is surprised by is that of the kids xmas morning- she even asked for copies of the pictures. Remember she hasn't seen those pictures the police took the camera and developed the images.

Welcome and could you tell us what your basic take is regarding the murder of Jon Benet. Would you be so kind as to provide us with a copy of where it states it is of the messy hallway but instead its a picture of the kids Christmas morning? Sorry I am confused .

Thank you coloradokares for the welcome see below for my response.

16 TOM HANEY: Well, this photo 12OTET8 was on
17 your roll of file in your camera. And on the
18 same roll is the next photo, a Christmas morning
19 photo of the kids.
20 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes). Oh, God.
21 TOM HANEY: Before we, before we talk too
22 much about the next photo, if you can --
23 TRIP DeMUTH: You want to just take that
24 out for a minute?
25 TOM HANEY: Let's talk still about the
1 120TET. Like I say, this was on your role of
2 film and it's not exactly the same photograph
3 that was taken by the police.

1 TOM HANEY: Did the kids take any?
2 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. Oh, I don't
3 know. That just seems really weird, unless
4 somebody was trying to get rid of film and just
5 (indicating) clicked anything. I can't imagine
6 why you just take a pictures of a messy hallway.
7 TOM HANEY: Okay.

20 TOM HANEY: Okay. And just real briefly,
21 this was, is 91KKY23, and this would have been
22 taken Christmas morning and that's where the
23 children would have been dressed that morning
24 and had slept Christmas Eve.
25 TRIP DeMUTH: And the main reason we wanted
1 to show you that, actually you've already
2 answered the question, early on we saw the pink
3 top in the bed, right?
4 PATSY RAMSEY: (Nods head in the
5 affirmative.)
6 TRIP DeMUTH: And you had remembered her
7 wearing that.
8 PATSY RAMSEY: I would like to have a copy
9 of that sometime.
10 TOM HANEY: Your call.

Here is part of the transcript. She was shocked by the next picture from that roll of film not the one they were questioning her about "
22 much about the next photo, if you can --" see he was trying to get her to look at the first photo which is the messy hallway "
6 why you just take a pictures of a messy hallway." the last she she ask before they go to break on the on the interview is if she could have copies of the photographs.
I'm on the fence some days I believe the R's did it some day I don't.

19 photo of the kids.
24 out for a minute?

3 top in the bed, right?
5 affirmative.)
7 wearing that.
9 of that sometime.

Here is part of the transcript. She was shocked by the next picture from that roll of film not the one they were questioning her about "
22 much about the next photo, if you can --" see he was trying to get her to look at the first photo which is the messy hallway "
6 why you just take a pictures of a messy hallway." the last she she ask before they go to break on the on the interview is if she could have copies of the photographs.

Thanks wtsn5 I think I have read that interview at least 3 or more times I never picked up on that. Again welcome. That fence gets uncomfortable and I have at one time or another been on either side of it. I am firmly planted over on the RDI side of the fence. Welcome to the forum.

19 photo of the kids.
24 out for a minute?

3 top in the bed, right?
5 affirmative.)
7 wearing that.
9 of that sometime.

Hello and welcome...

We don't know if they are even talking about the same photo....in all of these different portions of the interview...because, the interview portions that you have posted, have all been snipped....it goes from line 3, to line 1 and then from line 7 to line 20.....we don't know what is discussed in between these lines.

Ames,

Thanks for the welcome. I only posted certain section to get my point across. The sections are all from the same conversation about the picture marked 120TET8

19 photo of the kids.

This is the start of that conversation and it continues until they go for break.

The whole conversation revolves around these two pictures one of the messy hallway the other of the kids christmas morning.

I think you're on to something, JMO. If we are going to focus on the writing pad, the worthwhile photo would be one of the pad of paper which shows its condition or placement prior to the evidence photos the cops snapped during their investigation.
And, Patsy comment questioning why there would be such a photo fits right in. The photos in question are just two more things the Ramseys would play down or "not remember." The photos go on the "pineapple treat" the favorite nightgown and Jon Benet being fast asleep when they arrived home list.
JMO
My guess would be that the writing pad was in the same location (on the table in the hallway by the spiral staircase) when John took the pic Christmas morning as it was when the police photographed the area on the 26th. As for the reason why John would take such a picture maybe it was a practice shot to get the spiral staircase in frame so that when/if Patsy and the kids came down those stairs he'd be in a good position to take their picture.

-Tea

My guess would be that the writing pad was in the same location (on the table in the hallway by the spiral staircase) when John took the pic Christmas morning as it was when the police photographed the area on the 26th. As for the reason why John would take such a picture maybe it was a practice shot to get the spiral staircase in frame so that when/if Patsy and the kids came down those stairs he'd be in a good position to take their picture.

-Tea
Hmmm...Good thought!!

-Tea
Excellent thought. No movement of the pad from the original picture to the police photo would be very strange.

Excellent thought. No movement of the pad from the original picture to the police photo would be very strange.

yes,the 'intruder' put the pad back the same way and in exactly the same spot Patsy does..

yes,the 'intruder' put the pad back the same way and in exactly the same spot Patsy does..

Hmmmm.....and writes like she does.

I never knew that the "intruder" placed the pad back where it came from, I only knew that the cap was replaced on the sharpie pen, and that it had been put back into its holder. What sort of intruder takes the time to put things back the way that he found them?? I believe that Patsy did it out of habit, or else she would have thought about that question too.

It was John who finished the roll of film in the hallway, snapping away randomly. He managed to get a shot of the scarf on the wet bar and a note pad on the hallway table.

I am really curious about the picture that shocked Patsy. This picture was taken before Christmas day because the next frame shows a picture of Burke and JonBenet Xmas day.

We're all curious about it! I'd love to see all the photos in evidence.

[

3 top in the bed, right?
5 affirmative.)
7 wearing that.
9 of that sometime.

QUOTE]

Okay, Tom Haney is questioning Patsy about the pink top on her bed. Could it be that there is a picture of JonBenet's pink bottoms in the hallway, in the den, or in Burke's room?

[

3 top in the bed, right?
5 affirmative.)
7 wearing that.
9 of that sometime.

QUOTE]

Okay, Tom Haney is questioning Patsy about the pink top on her bed. Could it be that there is a picture of JonBenet's pink bottoms in the hallway, in the den, or in Burke's room?

Kinda sounds like it, doesn't it?

Kinda sounds like it, doesn't it?

Ames,

Or is it that the pink top appears in the other photo, then re-appears in the next one?

From memory JonBenet was wearing the pink top on Xmas morning in one of the photos, so did JonBenet partially dress downstairs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest
Back