Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if the SA had some type of info that they could share that would cause CA to admit something about the alleged fight of the 15th. IMO, if CA were to admit the fight occurred, that would be a bombshell that would lead straight to motive.

They could always ask her how many times in the past she has called 911 from her house and the reasons for the calls...

They could always ask her how many times in the past she has called 911 from her house and the reasons for the calls...

Oh, my...would l love to see her answer that one...

I have been wasting time looking at more videos of CA....the one of her at the bond hearing...where she is so very nervous and talks about taking KC to the police station...and the "fact" that KC "knew" she was calling the cops...

I wonder how often she threatened...to either take KC in...turn KC in or call to report something...using those threats to control KC...

But the final call to 911 that she will have to answer for on Thursday CA was panicked, she was done, she was actually going to turn her in....

Oh, but don't you remember, she does her homework....:croc:

yeah, well....she isn't studying the right books or perusing the best websites. ;)

If I was on my other computer where I have all my law sites bookmarked, I would link her to some good study sites. For all our sakes. :angel:

Seriously, CA has talked SO MUCH...elaborated ad nauseum during these interviews, depos, statements, testimony at the bond hearing, media interviews, etc.... I don't see how it is possible for her to EVER keep them straight. I don't care how much prep time she has. These stories are bound to start conflicting with each other at some point. Maybe not Thursday, but all this yapping is gonna come back to bite her big time at some point.

At one time, there was a site that had released a log of all calls/police interventions that took place at Hopespring Drive. There were calls made prior to Caylee having gone missing.
Some domestic, a think a "stolen car", etc.
It was rather lenghty for an upstanding family, IMO.

Lol! A coma might be the best method for her own good! Haha! I think that CA may be looking forward to Thursday. She may be thinking that she can finally "set the record straight" about those meddlesome 911 calls that created all of the havoc and let everyone know "what she really meant". She told JM that "just because something is said doesn't mean that it means anything!" Her words, not mine! Lol!

We'll see what the jury in the civil trial thinks about Cindy's reasoning. We'll just see!!!

Maybe Conway can hook her up to a nice, fancy, "undercover like" necklace, that is actually a shock collar??

Look for a tight fitting choker gracing her neck when she takes the stand ~!!

Get ready; KC will be displaying her “Sign Language” to her Mother and Brother, like she did her Father when he testified. I have taken a refresher course just incase she adds a flash of something new in the mix.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20492438/detail.html #7

IMO - These people will NEVER do the right thing for Caylee. George will NEVER grow a pair and use them for Caylee. Lee will NEVER grow a pair and use them for Caylee. Cindy might think she has a pair and she might think she knows how to use them, but when it comes to Caylee, IMO, they ALL could care less. IMO, they ALL look at it the same way…Caylee is dead and gone why worry about Caylee anymore. Why shed a tear for Caylee at all, nothing we can do for Caylee. She should have never made her mother mad. See what she caused KC to do. We must never let it be known that KC did this. It’s all about KC, only KC matters.

Fight for Justice for Caylee Marie

Maybe Conway can hook her up to a nice, fancy, "undercover like" necklace, that is actually a shock collar??

Look for a tight fitting choker gracing her neck when she takes the stand ~!!

If I were him I would be sorely tempted...sorely tempted. CA starts talking and it is like she can't stop.

Lol! A coma might be the best method for her own good! Haha! I think that CA may be looking forward to Thursday. She may be thinking that she can finally "set the record straight" about those meddlesome 911 calls that created all of the havoc and let everyone know "what she really meant". She told JM that "just because something is said doesn't mean that it means anything!" Her words, not mine! Lol!

-----------
I have a feeling we'd better pack a lunch and be ready for a long day at
the computer.IF she was found guilty of contempt would they take her right away? I dont think she will make it without a fight or her ugly grimaces.:croc:

Get ready; KC will be displaying her “Sign Language” to her Mother and Brother, like she did her Father when he testified. I have taken a refresher course just incase she adds a flash of something new in the mix. ☺ ☺

IMO - These people will NEVER do the right thing for Caylee. George will NEVER grow a pair and use them for Caylee. Lee will NEVER grow a pair and use them for Caylee. Cindy might think she has a pair and she might think she knows how to use them, but when it comes to Caylee, IMO, they ALL could care less. IMO, they ALL look at it the same way…Caylee is dead and gone why worry about Caylee anymore. Why shed a tear for Caylee at all, nothing we can do for Caylee. She should have never made her mother mad. See what she caused KC to do. We must never let it be known that KC did this. It’s all about KC, only KC matters.

Sorry, bolded and colored by me...this can't be missed....IMO

file this under things you would like to hear judge perry say thursday.
" the truth and mrs. anthony are strangers."

We'll see what the jury in the civil trial thinks about Cindy's reasoning. We'll just see!!!

I hope they see to that no one in that family ever keeps a nickle that they might make off of this poor murdered baby when this is all over!

file this under things you would like to hear judge perry say thursday.
" the truth and mrs. anthony are strangers."

Judge Perry "Bear in mind, Mrs. Anthony."

Cindy "That's not relevent."

Judge Perry "Bear in mind, Mrs. Anthony."

Cindy "I'm a grieving grandmother."

Judge Perry "Bailiff? Cuff her."

:Benny_monkeysmilies

BBM - Funny how she is the only one who has a problem with the validity of her own words. I think OCSD and the public at large are all pretty straight on what she said even if it was not what she meant to say - funnier still that we all know her mistruths are meaningless, while she is trying to undermine her accidental truths!:crazy:

What can she say, that she has not already said? - There was rotten pizza in the damn car and I wanted LE to get on it immediately! Oh, my gbaby has been missing for a month too. :ziplip: :furious:

Something that struck me as odd even the first time hearing the 911 call - it smells like there was a dead body in the damn car. :waitasec:

I think most people would have been cursing the odor not the car - but CA had already (possibly subconsciously) put 2+2 together and knew the odor was caused by the demise of her gbaby. At that moment, candid as it was, instinct had already kicked in, while disclosing a shocking truth, she was already trying to protect - that information -:loser::banghead:

Get ready; KC will be displaying her “Sign Language” to her Mother and Brother, like she did her Father when he testified. I have taken a refresher course just incase she adds a flash of something new in the mix. ☺ ☺

BBM

See, this is what makes me sooooo angry! They knew that KC was a lost cause, and Caylee had so much promise and chance to actually become something special! And still they put KC first! They should have put her out and kept Caylee and fought for her! They never did! :furious:

Do you think that Cindy's "image coach" has been working with her to prepare her for this "appearance".

We all know that the longer hair, the softer voice, and the facelift are all efforts to "soften" her image. This is evident from her GMA interview.

Perhaps we will see a different soft-spoken and meek Cindy...Nahhhh! I think that no amount of coaching will stop those looks she gives.

I'm sure BC or someone is coaching Cindy on her behavior and appearance. The goal will be to have her come across as a soft-spoken, grieving, grandmother, and I think her testimony will initially begin that way. But skilled prosecutors asking probing questions, might bring out the obnoxious Cindy we all know. This won't be the soft-ball questions she's gotten on GMA and LK. I'd like to see JA question her. :)

We should vote on a theme song:

The Twilight Zone
S.W.A.T.
or
The Wheels on the Bus go round and round(this one could have some fun verses)

I vote for "The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round." :angel:

:Benny_monkeysmilies

BBM - Funny how she is the only one who has a problem with the validity of her own words. I think OCSD and the public at large are all pretty straight on what she said even if it was not what she meant to say - funnier still that we all know her mistruths are meaningless, while she is trying to undermine her accidental truths!:crazy:

What can she say, that she has not already said? - There was rotten pizza in the damn car and I wanted LE to get on it immediately! Oh, my gbaby has been missing for a month too. :ziplip: :furious:

Something that struck me as odd even the first time hearing the 911 call - it smells like there was a dead body in the damn car. :waitasec:

I think most people would have been cursing the odor not the car - but CA had already (possibly subconsciously) put 2+2 together and knew the odor was caused by the demise of her gbaby. At that moment, candid as it was, instinct had already kicked in, while disclosing a shocking truth, she was already trying to protect - that information -:loser::banghead:

ITA! I don't think she realizes that the more she protests about what she REALLY meant when she said ABC, the guiltier she makes KC look. IF she truly thought KC to be innocent, or being railroaded by LE, or whatever, she wouldn't be giving so many versions of the "truth". Just makes it look like they are covering up. But, CA will never accept that. She just HAS to have the last word!

I would love it if the SA had some type of info that they could share that would cause CA to admit something about the alleged fight of the 15th. IMO, if CA were to admit the fight occurred, that would be a bombshell that would lead straight to motive.

A good, skilled, prosecutor could find a way to ask Cindy why she hadn't seen her daughter and granddaughter for 31 days. Asking for the background that led Cindy to make that series of phone calls to 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd