Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just watching the video depositions in the civil case. It will be interesting to see the difference in behaviour.

CA really went off on the Morgan & Morgan lawyer for playing a video segment. She was upset that he was playing a video of a very difficult moment in her life. I wonder if she will do the same on Thursday when the 911 tapes are played!!!

Love the one where she sayed Morgan perjured himself. You just can't make this stuff up.

Love the one where she sayed Morgan perjured himself. You just can't make this stuff up.

And that is a PERFECT example of how little Cindy understands about law. And to KEEP insisting she understands the definition of relevance and the broad scope of questioning allowed in a civil depo. If she only realized how absolutely foolish she looks to attorneys, paralegals and anyone else who remotely understands law.

:rolling:

Can't you imagine her trying this one on Thursday...

or the I am leaving....

or I am not answering anymore questions...

or you just perjured yourself....

Man, I hope things go smoothly here so I don't have to miss it....:angel:

Question: Did CA have to answer anything about the 911 calls in the last Depo?

And that is a PERFECT example of how little Cindy understands about law.

That's because the only "law" that CA recognizes is her own law. If it hasn't been decided upon by her, it doesn't matter. She has no need for police or courts or judges. She is the finder of all facts and purveyor of all truths. No one else matters to their "family".

And that is a PERFECT example of how little Cindy understands about law. And to KEEP insisting she understands the definition of relavance and the broad scope of questioning allowed in a civil depo. If she only realized how absolutely foolish she looks to attorneys, paralegals and anyone else who remotely understands law.

Oh, but don't you remember, she does her homework....:croc:

You are absolutely correct and I will not say anything to anyone. I guess I was just thinking out loud.

You don't need to say anything (although I can understand the urge), wear a shirt with Caylee's picture on it - RIP Sweet Caylee or even just the words: Justice For Caylee Equals The Truth. Will it get you a one way ticket back into the FL sunshine? Most likely. Will it help get at the truth? Probably not.

Having CA on the stand, sworn to tell the truth is like asking a sightless person to describe color. Truth is a concept - CA doesn't understand, because she doesn't want to know the truth. She has blinded herself to the h*ll Caylee was living, admitting this would be admitting to her own short comings and she apparently has none (just ask her:snooty: )

They no longer know what the truth is and they apparently don't care about Justice For Caylee. They are a disgrace to Caylee's name and I am sooo tired of their antics and attempts to disguise the murderer as a loving mother. :sick: :furious:

Thank you for wanting Justice for Caylee. What a sad world we live in, that strangers care more about a murdered 2 year old (and each other) than her own family.

Ok, so what "bombshells" does anybody want to predict will come out of the hearing on Thursday? What will shock us, what will take us by complete surprise, what will be new to us?

Ok, so what "bombshells" does anybody want to predict will come out of the hearing on Thursday? What will shock us, what will take us by complete surprise, what will be new to us?

What would surprise me...is for CA to come completely clean...say she lied on different occasions...apologize...and then just tell the plain truth...for Caylee

And that is a PERFECT example of how little Cindy understands about law. And to KEEP insisting she understands the definition of relavance and the broad scope of questioning allowed in a civil depo. If she only realized how absolutely foolish she looks to attorneys, paralegals and anyone else who remotely understands law.

I fell in love with those people that day for turning the tables on her.. she made herself look so st00pid!

I would love it if the SA had some type of info that they could share that would cause CA to admit something about the alleged fight of the 15th. IMO, if CA were to admit the fight occurred, that would be a bombshell that would lead straight to motive.

What would surprise me...is for CA to come completely clean...say she lied on different occasions...apologize...and then just tell the plain truth...for Caylee

Wouldn't that be wonderful? I'd forgive her all her sins (not that she cares if any of us forgive her but..) if she quit the game and starting talking truth. I'd never trash talk her again.

I fell in love with those people that day for turning the tables on her.. she made herself look so st00pid!

CA-"Thank you, Mr. Morgan! Thank you! No! He opened the door and now he's got to prove it! Thank you!" (smug smile)

JM-"You're going to be thanking me for something else here in a minute!" (goes in for the kill)

Loved it!

ITA! She will try to pull off the soft spoken BS, but the SA will reveal the true CA in no time.

How much medication will they have to feed her to get "soft spoken" CA sworn in and under penalty of perjury answer to the events that lead up to finding ICA had something in her car that caused a particular odor and CA / GA who both admit to knowing what causes that odor that they both noticed in the car - yet had it cleaned and cleaned items that were also afflicted by that odor, before calling 911, then knowing ICA hadn't seen their granddaughter in 31 days?

Can CA in a coma take the stand?

Wouldn't that be wonderful? I'd forgive her all her sins (not that she cares if any of us forgive her but..) if she quit the game and starting talking truth. I'd never trash talk her again.

You know, I'd love it, too, but I don't think we will ever see it happen. I think CA has feelings of guilt about this and is doing her best to make it all right again. Unfortunately, that can't be done. CA just hasn't accepted that.

Will KC suddenly wave to her mom and smile and cry and show loving feeling on Thursday? Do you think she will try to manipulate CA while she is on the stand?

I think we are going to see KC "work it"!!!

How much medication will they have to feed her to get "soft spoken" CA sworn in and under penalty of perjury answer to the events that lead up to finding ICA had something in her car that caused a particular odor and CA / GA who both admit to knowing what causes that odor that they both noticed in the car - yet had it cleaned and cleaned items that were also afflicted by that odor, before calling 911, then knowing ICA hadn't seen their granddaughter in 31 days?

I wonder if the SA will ask her if she is under the influence of any medication. A few years back, a friend of ours was divorcing her husband and trying to gain full custody. They planned to call witnesses during the hearing and her attorney specifically told one of them, who was quite nervous.......NOT to take any medication like Xanax before the hearing as it may be a problem later.

I wonder if that could really impact testimony.....

Lol! A coma might be the best method for her own good! Haha! I think that CA may be looking forward to Thursday. She may be thinking that she can finally "set the record straight" about those meddlesome 911 calls that created all of the havoc and let everyone know "what she really meant". She told JM that "just because something is said doesn't mean that it means anything!" Her words, not mine! Lol!

I wonder if the SA will ask her if she is under the influence of any medication. A few years back, a friend of ours was divorcing her husband and trying to gain full custody. They planned to call witnesses during the hearing and her attorney specifically told one of them, who was quite nervous.......NOT to take any medication like Xanax before the hearing as it may be a problem later.

I wonder if that could really impact testimony.....

I don't know about hearings like this but with like regular ol' court, most times they do ask if you are on any drugs or alcohol that can effect your thinking.

Lol! A coma might be the best method for her own good! Haha! I think that CA may be looking forward to Thursday. She may be thinking that she can finally "set the record straight" about those meddlesome 911 calls that created all of the havoc and let everyone know "what she really meant". She told JM that "just because something is said doesn't mean that it means anything!" Her words, not mine! Lol!

bold is mine

funny-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members