Cindy & George on TODAY SHOW 10/22/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Geez, more of the same old same old from CA. Her denial, her own b/s, George with the "Casey is a great daughter, will always be a great daughter" and it's all the media's fault. Enough already.
IMO Cindy is nothing more than a foul-mouthed bully. People can sue anyone their choose, but that does not mean they will win. They are called frivilous lawsuits and judges frown on them.

Snipped

Bless you is all I can say. I know how hard it is raising a 2 year old, I can't imagine how much harder it is thinking at one point you paid your dues and raised your child and were done. Nothing but respect to you for keeping your eyes wide open where your grandson is concerned and doing the best thing for him.

ETA...I often wonder how many here have kids. It's ovious I do b/c of my hat. Sometimes I can almost tell who doesn't here by their words.

Daughter, 23 yo January college grad, magna cumme laude,53,000 year, single beautiful (previous avatar). I have told her since she was knee high to a tad pole don't steal, don't lie and I don't like the word (sorry). She knows that if she did anything that would end her up in jail, that I will not sit in court and defend her and support her, she is on her own. that's the way it is. you are on your own.

I think Casey does not have them on her approved visitor list that SHE, not her attorney would make out.

With the advice of her attorney that she may have made out if such is true. IMO.

I have not heard factually who she does and whom she does not have on the list. I wonder if she had the PB guy on her approved list when he visited her?

Daughter, 23 yo January college grad, magna cumme laude,53,000 year, single beautiful (previous avatar). I have told her since she was knee high to a tad pole don't steal, don't lie and I don't like the word (sorry). She knows that if she did anything that would end her up in jail, that I will not sit in court and defend her and support her, she is on her own. that's the way it is. you are on your own.

You do the best you can, hope they turn out OK and let them go. It's up to them after that. I had one child who swore he would be dead by 18 and he's been the surprise of my life - mature, intelligent, hard-working and honest.HE only had one principal who thought anything good about him and a string of bad teachers. He hung around with the wrong crowd - all the things we fear for our children. So there is always hope. Cindy and George do not even KNOW their daughter - it's painfully clear. moo

With the advice of her attorney that she may have made out if such is true. IMO.

I have not heard factually who she does and whom she does not have on the list. I wonder if she had the PB guy on her approved list when he visited her?

IIRC it was after his visit that the list was for family and Baez only.

ITA. My oldest got a drinking citation when she was in college. Called me crying. I told her "get yourself a job and pay the fine - I'm not paying it!"

WOW - you hit this right on the head. I also had my first son at 15 and I thank GOD everyday for my mother, she was there to cook for him, feed him and take care of him and ME - while I finished high school. I was very young and did not understand the sacrifice I had to make. I wanted to go out with my friends who to me were normal and I wanted to be a normal teen, but I wasn't. My mom although often lectured me was there to take care of him when I was out with friends. She allowed me be a teen and made sure that when I was home I took care of him and I did. I was never torn as in if you go out you better take himw ith you! - I love me son and I never resented him, because my mother was so cautious about letting me be young and at the same time showing me how to be a mother, by the time I was 21, I was done and became full time mom and I felt good about it. I am now 30 and have a 8 month old! I thank my mother for understanding the complexities of a young mother it allowed me to be a good mom now.

Cindy and Casey's relationship seemed very toxic, lots of jealousy and blame and guilt - Caylee was a pawn and now she is dead.

Congratulations on your success and for the new addition in your life!

You touched on something in your post that I have wondered about quite a bit. By CA's own admission at the Bond Hearing, KC was known to stay away from the A's home (with Caylee in tow) for up to 3-4 days at a time. CA made a point of stating this as her way of explaining that KC and Caylee being away for over a week was unheard of prior to the events in June. My point is this...Why on earth would the woman who states that she is raising Caylee (per July 3rd Myspace) EVER think it appropriate for her daughter and Grand-daughter to stay our for periods of 3-4 days/nights on a regular basis? What kind of an environment is that for a two year old? To be away regularly for those periods of time?

I know there are some who will say that if KC decided that this is what she wanted to do then she was entitled to make that decision as an adult/mother...But given the facts that we know, wouldn't she have been FAR MORE likely to leave her at home and stay out on her own if her mother CA had let her???

I get the feeling that the reason KC was dragging Caylee all over the place is because CA would tell her that it was her responsibility and that she was not prepared to play "babysitter".

MOO

IIRC it was after his visit that the list was for family and Baez only.

That was then and this is now. We really have no idea what and how it is going down about the visitors. CA says in one of her interviews it is because the media frenzy..who really knows!

I think Casey does not have them on her approved visitor list that SHE, not her attorney would make out.

That's true Gaia. The inmate has control over her approved visitor list, not the parents or attorney.

Casey probably thinks she's punishing her parents by not allowing them to visit. In reality, they probably need a break from her.

That's true Gaia. The inmate has control over her approved visitor list, not the parents or attorney.

Casey probably thinks she's punishing her parents by not allowing them to visit. In reality, they probably need a break from her.

The inmate may have control over that, but it is a FACT that we do not know who is and who is not on it at this time. If you have the list or anyone please post a link. Thanks.

You do the best you can, hope they turn out OK and let them go. It's up to them after that. I had one child who swore he would be dead by 18 and he's been the surprise of my life - mature, intelligent, hard-working and honest.HE only had one principal who thought anything good about him and a string of bad teachers. He hung around with the wrong crowd - all the things we fear for our children. So there is always hope. Cindy and George do not even KNOW their daughter - it's painfully clear. moo
this sounds somewhat like my son .. for the last couple months he has been just impossible .he hates his teachers and they dont like his attitude .. blah blah blah .. i told him you gotta make the best out of this last year of school in ((2 months he will be 18 ))so you can get a decent job and be happy and not broke all the time .its like talking to a wall .. but i do have faith he will get it someday and suprise me .. now i just have to get through the next 17 years with kiera lol

I feel bad for them. I wouldn't want to be in there shoes for anything. I hope Caylee is alive and will be found. If she is dead, I hope GA and CA will be able to overcome this horrible experience. As loudly as I can say it, "There is nothing that can be done to change what has already happened." So I hope they can be at peace with it so they have some sort of future.
My heart breaks for the whole family, even Casey.

Hi Yosande. It's so nice to see someone with empathy on here. My heart breaks for the whole family, too.

making false 911 calls (smells like a body) If in fact the smell was pizza (not)
LE confronting her in the interviews about her lying to them
One proof of this lying is continually trying to send them after dead ends regarding JG JL etc.
Morphing story of smell in trunk, it was pizza, pee pee diapers, no smell, smell was after we picked it up!

I can't believe she was into witness tampering...any links to see this?

Congratulations on your success and for the new addition in your life!

You touched on something in your post that I have wondered about quite a bit. By CA's own admission at the Bond Hearing, KC was known to stay away from the A's home (with Caylee in tow) for up to 3-4 days at a time. CA made a point of stating this as her way of explaining that KC and Caylee being away for over a week was unheard of prior to the events in June. My point is this...Why on earth would the woman who states that she is raising Caylee (per July 3rd Myspace) EVER think it appropriate for her daughter and Grand-daughter to stay our for periods of 3-4 days/nights on a regular basis? What kind of an environment is that for a two year old? To be away regularly for those periods of time?

I know there are some who will say that if KC decided that this is what she wanted to do then she was entitled to make that decision as an adult/mother...But given the facts that we know, wouldn't she have been FAR MORE likely to leave her at home and stay out on her own if her mother CA had let her???

I get the feeling that the reason KC was dragging Caylee all over the place is because CA would tell her that it was her responsibility and that she was not prepared to play "babysitter".

MOO

Thank you! I am a married woman now with two great kids and there were lots of people in my life that told me I would fail.

I often think about what you are saying as well. Lee Anthony said KC never spent a day away from home and this was the first time she had spent time away from home. Cindy claims otherwise but in her myspace post she says KC and Caylee are MISSING. She claims she was the caregiver sometimes and Kc other times. I think that house was a tug of war with Caylee in the middle and CA pushing "Casey's mistake" on KC at times and then doing a flip and keeping her at other times.

NO WAY IN HECK - would my mother allow me while living under her roof to go hang out with my son. She wanted him in bed by 9PM in his room in his pjs with or without me.

My guess is this...I believe Lee has turned away from the family...it would be in their best interest to keep this secret as long as possible. Many are speculating that he has, and they know it. If they visit and Lee doesn't, I think the cat would be out of the bag. That would be a nail in the coffin for their case.

NO signs of Lee since the 9/14 vigil. Think about it.

can someone verify for me if GA and CA were on Inside Edition??? Today???

Thanks for the update. I dont watch the grandparents anymore, too depressing. Complete and utter denial they are in. But, I don't think people should mock them. I have had a change of heart, and feel bad that they wont admit Caylee is dead. Their whole world is crashing down. You all should be blaming Casey, not the grandparents IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97
Back