Cindy & George on TODAY SHOW 10/22/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes they were. Also showing them strolling down the streets of NYC.

Well they can't stop their traveling for themselves while looking for their grandchild -

Again has anyone heard their new tip line phone number? Or is that a secret too, like all those places that Caylee has been seen

Options? speaking of options Casey said " I'm scared because I'm running out of options" during her interview with LE.

I have always wondered what she meant by that. Running out of stories as each one was shot down perhaps?

So Casey faked being in the graduation ceremony, CA and GA attended the ceremony unknowingly watching her fake her way onto the stage in a graduation cap/gown? And the principal hands her a fake diploma with her name on it, and shakes her hand as she walks on stage with all the real graduates? Casey buys herself a fake diploma to "prove" to CA and GA that she graduated? No way.

CA and GA knew 100% that Casey didn't graduate. They just didn't want anyone else to know it!
I don't know if Casey convinced Cindy and George that she graduated or not, but not everyone does the cap and gown ceremony thing. My brother and I chose not to.

How rude is it to go on national TV and chomp gum while talking. I don't think I Have ever seen another person chomp as much gum as this family. And they did it while testifying at the bond hearing also. It is just downright rude.

I've heard on various newscasts that CA is on meds, and there is no way I would do anything to defend her, but if she is on meds most of the drugs she would likely be on, such as SSRI's, give you intense dry mouth. So maybe GA is on them as well.

Hey, I have never known gum-chewing was so offensive to so many!! Guess I will have to think about my own self doing It. LOL I have never thought of it being offensive.

When I was growing up we were never, ever allowed to chew gum in public. It makes you look like a cow chewing cud. I was always taught it was rude and that is the same way I raised my children.

So Casey faked being in the graduation ceremony, CA and GA attended the ceremony unknowingly watching her fake her way onto the stage in a graduation cap/gown? And the principal hands her a fake diploma with her name on it, and shakes her hand as she walks on stage with all the real graduates? Casey buys herself a fake diploma to "prove" to CA and GA that she graduated? No way.

CA and GA knew 100% that Casey didn't graduate. They just didn't want anyone else to know it!

I don't know if Casey convinced Cindy and George that she graduated or not, but not everyone does the cap and gown ceremony thing. My brother and I chose not to.

I haven't heard that Casey attended the graduation ceremony but there is such thing as attending and receiving a certificate of attendance in place of a diploma. That doesn't mean they graduated but they did attend. This does happen.

I didn't either Chilly and have no regrets, still got the diploma. same o same o

Ok, ok! You're probably right! :rolleyes:

That wasn't really my point. Those were just examples of what would have been many indicators to show she she hadn't graduated. CA and GA just didn't want other people to know Casey hadn't graduated, and CA was so used to lying to everyone about it, that she slipped and told the same lie at the Bond Hearing.

I haven't read all the replies and I missed the show so thanks for getting it linked up here. With that said, and a big sigh. Did I actually hear Cindy say Casey doesn't want this to be about HER rather to focus it on Caylee?

Well alrighty then. lets give her what she wants. No more tv cameras, no more Nancy Grace, Geraldo etc. No webcams at the Anthony home. Just forget she exists. Then listen to them squeal. Cindy blames the the media for alot of this then poof they are all gone.

Maybe then....Cindy and George can get out from in the front of the tv camera's and look for precious Caylee's body themselves. Oh please I swear I am going to hit myself in the head with a big hammer if they don't get this to court.

Cindy and George have no class. Coming on TV and smacking that damn gum.
And who paid for this big trip to New York ?

Now for my really humble opinion. I believe George is out of the loop. I believe Cindy knows what went on but is so busy defending her "great daughter" also a thief, etc but she's a great mom and daughter. oh Boy.

I am a bereaved mother. believe me I KNOW what a grieving mother looks like. NOT the look or behavior of Casey . George is grieving 100 per cent it's all over his manor and his facial expressions. Cindy is more pissed (can I say that word here?) that she won't let herself grieve . Her mother mode is stuck in high gear.

I will be so totally surprised if the ever find that precious baby's body. My opinion ? Caylee is in Heaven, her body is with the alligators.

Of course respectively this is only my humble opinion. :bang:

Okiemom

Well they can't stop their traveling for themselves while looking for their grandchild -

Again has anyone heard their new tip line phone number? Or is that a secret too, like all those places that Caylee has been seen

The tip line number is: 1-888-231–5618.

Or maybe not...Maybe she said there was no ceremony cap and gown thingy...:rolleyes:

My point was to show that covering up and pretending to the world that Casey was doing the "right" thing is a long held pattern with CA and GA. That's all.

That wasn't really my point. Those were just examples of what would have been many indicators to show she she hadn't graduated. CA and GA just didn't want other people to know Casey hadn't graduated, and CA was so used to lying to everyone about it, that she slipped and told the same lie at the Bond Hearing.

exactly she thought Jesse was the father, she thought Casey worked at Universal, she thought Casey was a good mother, and there is no evidence that Casey killed Caylee.

Cindy said on the show that Casey wants it to be all about finding Caylee that's why they haven't visited in a week. Does anyone believe that?

I don't really think KC wants it to be all about finding Caylee. I betcha she doesn't even want it to be about finding Caylee at all. Because finding Caylee would not be in her best interest.

the only thing i feel for those two right now is sympathy. for those of you that think that they are going on the today show to influence a jury, to misguide the public, to weave a web of lies and deceit... you are wrong.

jesus, people. these two have lost a granddaughter and are in the process of losing a daughter. denial is the only appropriate reaction at this raw point in their lives. let them have hope... it's not hurting anyone. the damage is done.

the only thing i feel for those two right now is sympathy. for those of you that think that they are going on the today show to influence a jury, to misguide the public, to weave a web of lies and deceit... you are wrong.

jesus, people. these two have lost a granddaughter and are in the process of losing a daughter. denial is the only appropriate reaction at this raw point in their lives. let them have hope... it's not hurting anyone. the damage is done.

They could be in denial at home. Working with their PI's trying to locate their grandaughter. They spend 90% of their time in the media talking about KC, not Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back