Cindy is still looking for Caylee?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us not forget, CA has NEVER searched for a live Caylee. She has, however, run her mouth about a live Caylee, and ordered others (DC and Mort) to go out and look, but she has never physically been out herself.

Wait, she may have lied, no surprise there, about Mort. Oh how we wait to read DCs official statements.

Is this the person who goes by "OrlandoEast" on the Orlando Sentinel blogs?

Everyone who goes to that forum regularly seems to think so. Her expressions sound just like CA, that's for sure.

Cindy has known, for a long time, that Caylee is deceased. She knew this was a statement that she could make in open court that could not perjure her, because it was stated as an opinion. She has been heavily coached.

She is still all about getting Casey off on the murder charges and keeping up appearances, IMO. She knew what questions she had to answer truthfully, according to past depositions/police interviews. She is concerned about herself and future criminal charges. But, if she can lie (on the stand) and get away with it, she will (ie; I believe Caylee is alive, I don't remember, I respect Casey, etc...).

If she really believed Caylee was alive she would have been searching for her, not trying to frame everyone who had contact with Casey, not providing a huge memorial service for a deceased child, not protesting the release of the autopsy report and not accepting and cremating the remains of a child she reports (now) to not even know.

The letter she wrote to Casey, about the live Caylee tip, was just more BS meant for public consumption. What kind of "loving" mother would write her daughter (if she really believed this daughter was innocent) about unverified "tips" stating her child has been seen alive (long after this daughter has been told of her childs death). The answer, IMO, is a mother who knows her daughter is not innocent and a mother who knows her Grandchild is not alive. MOO.

It's all about SPIN- presenting a different image than the one she currently has of an aggressive,unscrupulous, evasive liar. Yesterday she had no makeup on, had a very dowdy dress, her hair look uncombed and she obviously has now decided she needs to be perceived as the poor grandmother whose grief has rendered her amnesiac about anything incriminating.
Scroll through a few dozen photos of her taken before yesterday- she wears makeup and jewelry, she obviously always had her hair styled right before Court days, she had a lot to say, in fact no one could shut her up- those taken on the cruise, or on any of her TV interviews for example, they are nothing like yesterday's Cindy.
Everything Cindy does is contrived. She would not have told one truthful thing yesterday if she did not know that the SA had the proof in front of them.

Cindy has known, for a long time, that Caylee is deceased. She knew this was a statement that she could make in open court that could not perjure her, because it was stated as an opinion. She has been heavily coached.

She is still all about getting Casey off on the murder charges and keeping up appearances, IMO. She knew what questions she had to answer truthfully, according to past depositions/police interviews. She is concerned about herself and future criminal charges. But, if she can lie (on the stand) and get away with it, she will (ie; I believe Caylee is alive, I don't remember, I respect Casey, etc...).

If she really believed Caylee was alive she would have been searching for her, not trying to frame everyone who had contact with Casey, not providing a huge memorial service for a deceased child, not protesting the release of the autopsy report and not accepting and cremating the remains of a child she reports (now) to not even know.

The letter she wrote to Casey, about the live Caylee tip, was just more BS meant for public consumption. What kind of "loving" mother would write her daughter (if she really believed this daughter was innocent) about unverified "tips" stating her child has been seen alive (long after this daughter has been told of her childs death). The answer, IMO, is a mother who knows her daughter is not innocent and a mother who knows her Grandchild is not alive. MOO.

Not meaning to be sarcastic - but what searches ? :innocent:
Strangers searched for Caylee.
She even threatened Tim Miller if he came back and searched again. Vicious evil woman.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y[/ame]

Not meaning to be sarcastic - but what searches ? :innocent:
Strangers searched for Caylee.
She even threatened Tim Miller if he came back and searched again. Vicious evil woman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y
Yes, that was sort of my point, she is not searching now and never has. And, yes she didn't want anyone else searching either, she didn't want Caylee found.

I think she probably is cognitive of the fact that Caylee is deceased.

I'll be interested to see once her daughter is convicted (IMHO she will be) of the murder of her grandaughter---will she continue to do searches?
Kinda like OJ & Scott Peterson searching for the real killers on gold courses?
alibi.jpg

This is CA blatantly denouncing DNA. Also a cry of despair, "please, please bring my Caylee home"!

If she keeps talking like this she will find herself being a "former" nurse.Who will ever hire her? They should call her bluff. Tell her they are Caylees remains but since she feels that way,return them to the coroner.:furious:

I'm sorry --did they not test the remains they found for DNA and match it up to the entire Anthony family??

Is this the person who goes by "OrlandoEast" on the Orlando Sentinel blogs?

Everyone who goes to that forum regularly seems to think so. Her expressions sound just like CA, that's for sure.

awww lordy, I should have never googled that screenname. :no:

OrlandoEast is alleged to be CA...there is a Whiteknight who posts mostly on the WDBO site, is alleged to be GA...these folk continue to read blogs and forums trying anyway they can to "sue" someone for defamation and such, is my belief...also to see what people are saying and to spin it around best they could...JMHO

James McI posts as himself..google his name and you will find many conspiracy theories he throws out there...

CA holds on to anyone who is perceived to be "on her side" (ie, Joy Wray)with all these false Caylee is alive BS..same with the false Caylee sightings, I believe most of those were from dear old CA and company! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

When I first heard Cindy say she thinks Caylee is still alive, I thought - wow, this woman has to be the centre of attention - she just can't help it.

Look at the media attention this one statement has gotten her - she's taken the attention off of ICA and put it on herself - which she really really likes. Cindy the Star.

But letting that clip sift slowly through the ole gray cells over the weekend - I with those of you who've already said this is a set up. I'd even go so far as to say this is something Baez thought up. Baez sure doesn't care if Cindy comes off like a looney - gee, it might help to discredit her damaging testimony. Good one Baez, not gonna fly!

I feel kind of silly saying this, but usually I am anxious, dissatisfied with with progress of this case, and angry a lot of the time. But after that long hearing, with so much to dissect, I kind of feel satisfied, like the "real meal deal". Like I've just had a big juicy Sunday or Christmas dinner with a lot of my favorite things, and I'm just sitting here feeling good, with all this good stuff making it's way through my veins. Lots to rewatch, hash and rehash (kind of like Christmas leftovers) and lots of opinions to read. Ahhh - feels great! Weird, eh?

Maybe what I'm actually feeling is HOPE!

A friend of mine mentioned this to me.

If CA believes Caylee is still alive, then WHY did she have the remains from the woods cremated??? If she believes Caylee is alive, then she had someone else's remains cremated!

Sorry Cindy, the DNA proves it was Caylee!

A friend of mine mentioned this to me.

If CA believes Caylee is still alive, then WHY did she have the remains from the woods cremated??? If she believes Caylee is alive, then she had someone else's remains cremated!

Sorry Cindy, the DNA proves it was Caylee!
That's what I have been saying! And even weirder, if it NOT Caylee (which the DNA has proved it is), then why wear a stranger's ashes around your neck, and have a memorial service for them which is an invitation-only production?????:waitasec::crazy::nuts:

That's what I have been saying! And even weirder, if it NOT Caylee (which the DNA has proved it is), then why wear a stranger's ashes around your neck, and have a memorial service for them which is an invitation-only production?????:waitasec::crazy::nuts:

And WHOSE ashes are they wearing????? :banghead:

Exactly! :)

and not just that... the DNA from this other dead child was found in their home...
so which of their friends/neighbors have missing children who would match DNA found in the Anthony home?

I mean, my word, there's a serial killer out there targeting all of the 3 year old girls who ever step foot in the Anthony home.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I believe that both Cindy and George new fully what KC was not only a liar, but incapable of caring for herself or her child. They may have even known or feared she had mental issues.It's quite possible that they were not willing to acknowledge this to friends or family out of embarrassment. I also think that though they may have been frustrated and at the end of the rope with KC, they continued to support her out of love for Caylee. It's hard to factor an illegitimate grand daughter into "tough love." If there wasn't prior concern for KC's competence as a mother and care giver, there is no way that either of the Anthony's would have reacted with such concern at the circumstances that led up to July 16.

I am convinced that from the moment KC was arrested, Cindy was extremely remorseful about her statements in the 911 call, and probably holds herself responsible for her daughter's current situation. I believe that in her mind, her words were literally an act of throwing away the key that locked up KC. I think from the very beginning, up until now, Cindy has been on a mission to build a case that shows that she believes Caylee is still alive out there, to try to compensate for those fatal words on the 911 tape. I think that she believes that if she maintains that Caylee is not deceased, there is no way that her words on the tapes mean what they imply. And I think often throughout this ordeal, she has behaved in a specific way designed to divert attention off of her daughter's case and onto her.

I do feel for both Cindy and George. While I am beyond frustrated with them, certainly I cannot imagine losing a beloved child, despite my impressions of them.

I was a bit shocked at Cindy saying in the hearing this week that she still thinks Caylee is alive. I can understand it to a certain extent, but if she really thinks those were the remains of another child, why did she have the remains cremated? It was already very hard for me to understand why CA and GA would want Caylee's remains cremated, (in case any future forensic technology could find out anything further from her remains for example, added to the fact apparently Casey said she did not want cremation.) But if they thought there was any possibility that was some other child's remains, how could they have made that choice for cremation? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3