Cindy is Unbelievable

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not entirely sure I believe the story of Caylee be forced upon Casey. Simply because the story came out of Casey's mouth (and most things that come out of her mouth are bald faced lies). But actually it's probably true since claiming to not want to keep your child doesn't actually put you in the most favorable light so there wouldn't too be too much motive in claiming that you wanted to give your child away. It's also possible a deal was made between Cindy and Casey that they would take care of her and Caylee and Casey's life wouldn't be too inconvenienced.

But if I recall I think Cindy's first words to Casey when she overheard the conversation between Lee and Casey in her bedroom when she first told her brother Caylee was missing were "what have you done". I think that alone speaks to what Cindy knew Casey to be capable of doing. And I think in part that's why Cindy is so obnoxious. She knows she should have gotten custody of Caylee and to some extent contributed to what transpired. I don't think she's to blame, at least fully. But she certainly didn't do all she could do to prevent it from happening. And I think that knowledge will eat Cindy alive from the inside out. She wants so badly to blame someone else, anyone else really. As long as it doesn't go back to Casey and what the Anthony's DIDN'T do to prevent it. And couple that with the fact that it's alleged that Cindy and Casey had a horrible fight and that Casey left the house that night with Caylee in a rage. You add all that together and you have the woman who appears to us before the media and in Court. Cindy will be permanently damaged until the day she dies.

It is encouraging to know she will at least be unable to escape that punishment, since she may not be criminally prosecuted.

Actually, they would have been able to try to get custody of Caylee without her father. I've expressed interest in adopting my stepdaughter, and found out that yes, I could do that, but they would have to contact the mother and let her know that her rights to her child were being terminated. It would be up to her to choose to fight it or not. Maybe Cindy was worried about a father wanting to fight for a daughter he didn't know he had, but from what I gathered, if the person was contacted and didn't dispute their rights being taken away in a certain amount of time, those rights to the child would be terminated.

The family, in my case, didn't want my stepdaughter's egg donor contacted so she would continue to not be part of my stepdaughter's life (and good riddance too, she was a bad mother, literally). There's also other reasons, but anyway, that's what I learned. George and Cindy would have been able to get the father's rights terminated if the father didn't contest those rights in a certain amount of time. They just didn't want to chance the father actually fighting for rights to "their" child. It's unbelievable how selfish these people were and still are!

The A's attorney, Mr. Kelly, explained to them, and gave them a form to be filled out by the bio dad, that they had to have his signature to bring it before the judge. This was not an abuse issue, just that the A's wanted to ensure they would get custody if anything happened to KC. When they returned with the form they told the attorney that the father was killed in an automobile accident and I believe they had the obit. But not so fast, that did not fly and remember this is Florida. They would have had to go before the judge and prove this man was Caylee's bio dad, which obviously they could not do. I'm thinking they might need an affidavit from the bio dad's family that he knew about Caylee or they needed to do DNA testing of a close family member. The A's never went back.

Interestingly this attorney CA met through her work and became friendly with him. GA said he came to their home to get a puppy and later GA used him for his WComp. case. But CA claimed in court the other day that she could not remember his name and did not know him well, he was GA's WComp. attorney. Anyone check CA's nose lately...... Now that is a whopper. jmo

Actually, they would have been able to try to get custody of Caylee without her father. I've expressed interest in adopting my stepdaughter, and found out that yes, I could do that, but they would have to contact the mother and let her know that her rights to her child were being terminated. It would be up to her to choose to fight it or not. Maybe Cindy was worried about a father wanting to fight for a daughter he didn't know he had, but from what I gathered, if the person was contacted and didn't dispute their rights being taken away in a certain amount of time, those rights to the child would be terminated.

The family, in my case, didn't want my stepdaughter's egg donor contacted so she would continue to not be part of my stepdaughter's life (and good riddance too, she was a bad mother, literally). There's also other reasons, but anyway, that's what I learned. George and Cindy would have been able to get the father's rights terminated if the father didn't contest those rights in a certain amount of time. They just didn't want to chance the father actually fighting for rights to "their" child. It's unbelievable how selfish these people were and still are!

Interesting. My son has a son by his first wife, they divorced and he had no contact w/ his son, who was a baby at the time. She met and married a nice guy a few yrs ago, and he adopted my son's son. My son received no communication from his ex or any atty or court about his parental rights being terminated. He didn't find out about it for several years afterward.

Interesting. My son has a son by his first wife, they divorced and he had no contact w/ his son, who was a baby at the time. She met and married a nice guy a few yrs ago, and he adopted my son's son. My son received no communication from his ex or any atty or court about his parental rights being terminated. He didn't find out about it for several years afterward.

I have heard that (maybe something to ask Az) putting a notice in the paper was all that was required and it was up to the person it was intended to, to respond. Something about making a public notice. Take this with a grain of salt. I barely remember this and I don't think it was about custody where I heard it.

That's good insight into what's wrong with SSD. What a ridiculous system. She should have been disqualified as soon as she went on the cruise imo.

Fret not, Horace. We have one person, who used to process these claims, and another, who does so now, both saying that they do not believe CA would qualify for SSI or SSDI.

So why didn't CA pursue custody of Caylee? The answer is probably pretty simple. When they all went to the attorney about CA and GA getting custody of Caylee in case something happened to KC the attorney told them he needed to get the father's signature on a form waiving his rights. That's when the father "became" dead. The A's were still not able to do the paperwork because they would have to go before the judge and prove this man was the father. So there you have it. Even if CA KNEW KC was a bad mother, not saying she was, CA would not have gotten Caylee unless she could prove the father was not available or, in fact, deceased. The court would have wanted a name. CA may have feared losing Caylee for good.

CA knew how dangerous KC was because she told RP he needed to stay away from her because KC was a sociopath. No wonder CA will not admit anything. If only CA allowed the father into this child's life Caylee might still be alive today. jmo

I think Cindy had decided to use getting custody of Caylee as a way to rein Casey in when she was uncontrollable. IMO Cindy thought the threat would work for awhile and if it didn't straighten Casey out (yeah, RIGHT!) then she was going to actually pursue custody "for reals". Unfortunately she ran out of time, in fact even if she WAS in the throes of getting custody, with atty and counselors and whoever else involved, that's not to say Casey wouldn't have STILL absconded with Caylee and killed her. After all, no WAY was she going to let Cindy take her little girl, even if she herself wasn't particularly interested in Caylee.

All JMO

I have heard that (maybe something to ask Az) putting a notice in the paper was all that was required and it was up to the person it was intended to, to respond. Something about making a public notice. Take this with a grain of salt. I barely remember this and I don't think it was about custody where I heard it.

That could be right. I've heard of that, and I've also heard of the person being tracked down too - my husband's family was afraid of her being tracked down. I don't know, it might vary from state to state too. I just know what I was told in my case involving adopting my stepdaughter. I don't know what the laws are in Florida (though if things go badly with my sister and her boyfriend, I may learn one of these days, unfortunately).

Was he paying child support? If he was there is no excuse for not contacting him. He could probably ask to see how this was accomplished. I think he is entitled unless they stated the child was abandoned by the father. What do his divorce papers say? Mom's sometimes play games, threats, etc. so the court really needs to do more than suggest putting an ad in the paper. Sounds like this was way too easy for Mom to get away with. Some states are way too easy and it really needs to stop. jmo

Ada,

That is correct, at least here in CA it is. However, there are several steps that need to happen first before service via publication can be done. In CA it's deemed as the last resort, but it can be done.

It is encouraging to know she will at least be unable to escape that punishment, since she may not be criminally prosecuted.

Horace,

Have no fear, Cindy WILL one day have to face the spirit of Caylee when her time here in this life is done. And all of her excuses will be hallow then.

Cindy will be held accountable, just maybe not in this life but she will in the next.

Was he paying child support? If he was there is no excuse for not contacting him. He could probably ask to see how this was accomplished. I think he is entitled unless they stated the child was abandoned by the father. What do his divorce papers say? Mom's sometimes play games, threats, etc. so the court really needs to do more than suggest putting an ad in the paper. Sounds like this was way too easy for Mom to get away with. Some states are way too easy and it really needs to stop. jmo

No, he never paid child support as it was never set up by any court nor was she asking for it. His present wife (for the past 8 years) is not encouraging him to ever have any contact, and she was the same way many years ago when she married him. My son complied with her wishes rather than seek any kind of contact with his son.
I never got any child support from my kid's dad, and didn't want to ask for it as it would mean he would have access to the kids, and since I literally escaped into the arms of the police the night I left him I was just happy to have him out of our lives. I suffered for awhile w/ no support until I went back to school and got my nursing degree... but no amount of money, which I would have had to beg for every month as he was a deadbeat dad even when I was married to him, was worth it.
My son wasn't violent or an ***hole when he was married to her, so I dunno what her motives were for not pursuing child support.

RE: Adoption notifications. I see them all the time in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette "Legal Notices" section. I don't know the law here in Pennsylvania about notifying the other parent, but I do see the notices posted quite regularly. They always say "To Whom It May Concern" or something like that.

I would think the company Cindy worked for had pretty good short term and long term disability coverage policies. Short term is ususally for the first 6 months, then you convert over to long term disability coverage.

With private insurance, after two years some policies have a clause that says you must be disabled from ANY type of work, not just the job you were disabled out of, to continue to collect. In addition, some policies require that you apply fo SSD benefits along the way.

Everything is dependent on how the policy is written, just like any private insurance policy.

SSD is different. They have criteria that must be met to qualify. I have a relative who was on SSD due to a mental condition. He was clearly ill and had no trouble qualifying.

Cindy is smart enough as a nurse to be vey familiar with the signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression, complicated by grief.

What you describe is the process in some states of notifying birth fathers in private adoptions. If the birthmother wants to relinquish her parental rights, and says she has no way to contact the birthfather, the state puts a public notice out there, and afterwards the child is free for adoption.

No, he never paid child support as it was never set up by any court nor was she asking for it. His present wife (for the past 8 years) is not encouraging him to ever have any contact, and she was the same way many years ago when she married him. My son complied with her wishes rather than seek any kind of contact with his son.
I never got any child support from my kid's dad, and didn't want to ask for it as it would mean he would have access to the kids, and since I literally escaped into the arms of the police the night I left him I was just happy to have him out of our lives. I suffered for awhile w/ no support until I went back to school and got my nursing degree... but no amount of money, which I would have had to beg for every month as he was a deadbeat dad even when I was married to him, was worth it.
My son wasn't violent or an ***hole when he was married to her, so I dunno what her motives were for not pursuing child support.

My guess is he waived his rights at the divorce because family services usually set up the visitation if you do not ask for specific times. It's possible she wanted to marry someone else and your son agreed to let her have her own way. When you are hurt emotionally sometimes all you want to do is get out of the marriage.

No one who abuses a child has a right to see them. Children are not property, they are their own unique little selves. Just as in any rights you can lose them if you abuse them. You did the right thing by getting out and calling the police. Once it's on record your ex could never deny it happened. Good for you. jmo

If this question has been asked please excuse. Has anyone heard any statement from CA/GA or their atty regarding the fact that LKB went on national TV and stated that,Casey was lying and that there never was a Zanny the Nanny,after all the fighting,calling others out about this "nanny" where is Cindy now that she has proof that ICA was and is lying. Does she now wonder where Caylee was all the times she was suppose to be with the Nanny? :waitasec:

If this question has been asked please excuse. Has anyone heard any statement from CA/GA or their atty regarding the fact that LKB went on national TV and stated that,Casey was lying and that there never was a Zanny the Nanny,after all the fighting,calling others out about this "nanny" where is Cindy now that she has proof that ICA was and is lying. Does she now wonder where Caylee was all the times she was suppose to be with the Nanny? :waitasec:

I doubt it. Really! She still talks as if KC was going to work all that time, which she (and the whole world) now knows to be a big phat lie. I don't think she allows herself even the most obvious questions, because she knows she couldn't face the answers.

It is so sad.

Wonder if CA will break out KC's Employee of the Year award for court? You know, to show what a reliable employee KC was. jmo

She probably called LKB up right after the show and said, "But there was a dog. If Nanny had a dog, there has to be a nanny." Oh......that would be a big fat lie then, right. How could Caylee tell CA there was a dog when there was NO nanny? So was Caylee lying, too?

She probably called LKB up right after the show and said, "But there was a dog. If Nanny had a dog, there has to be a nanny." Oh......that would be a big fat lie then, right. How could Caylee tell CA there was a dog when there was NO nanny? So was Caylee lying, too?

Just goes to show that the whole family is a bunch of pathological liars,what did we expect from ICA? She got it from her mother,ICA just "perfected it" JMHO

I doubt it. Really! She still talks as if KC was going to work all that time, which she (and the whole world) now knows to be a big phat lie. I don't think she allows herself even the most obvious questions, because she knows she couldn't face the answers.

It is so sad.

For someone who might claim her father abused her why would she pretend to have a job when she could have had a real one, earned enough to get her independence, freedom and live her "beautiful life". If you had abusive parents you'd be getting the heck out of dodge as fast as you could and certainly a young mother would not want to expose her child to anyone who was abusive because that mother would be responsible for not removing the child from a home where she was in danger.

Isn't the truth so much easier? I see SA waiting, just waiting to pounce on the A's. They think they SA hate now. Wait till court. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi
Back