Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if I remember correctly, even CA's mother told her she needed to stay off of the TV and quit having the focus taken away from Caylee but CA didn't listen to her any more than she listened to anyone else, and that may end up being her downfall.

Always has to have control over every situation. She is not going to listen to anyone at anytime. Her control has screwed her whole family. Nobody believes one word that comes from their mouths.

Not to inflame you further, but you really need to remember that those are not Caylee. Those are her "remains"....she is forever gone and what is left will soon be dust, no matter its container. It's entirely too late to "do" anything for Caylee. Beautiful funerals are for the survivors.
In the Jewish religion, someone sits with the "body" after death. The reasons behind this ritual are quite beautiful. I wish someone could sit with Caylee in the funeral home until she reaches her final resting spot.

http://www2.bc.edu/~langerr/Publications/jewish_funerals.htm

From the point that a person dies, not only the immediate family, but also the community collectively, has a responsibility to ensure that that person is buried properly, showing the greatest respect to the body which had housed life.

In the Jewish religion, someone sits with the "body" after death. The reasons behind this ritual are quite beautiful. I wish someone could sit with Caylee in the funeral home until she reaches her final resting spot.

From the point that a person dies, not only the immediate family, but also the community collectively, has a responsibility to ensure that that person is buried properly, showing the greatest respect to the body which had housed life.

Yes and a funeral home is never supposed to be empty while a corpse is there. Would like to know that. Some things aren't my business - but I would still like to know.:)

Casey has no respect for her child if she did she would not have murdered her. She is the one not allowing the funeral.

Casey has no respect for her child if she did she would not have murdered her. She is the one not allowing the funeral.

How do you know this - seriously? I haven't heard any official statements yet. May have missed it.

It bothers and irks me on NG when people are surprised that the A's are not visiting KC in jail or when they say they haven't seen the A's out. :confused: Why would they be out and about? Finally, they're doing what they should have from the beginning:
Starving their killer daughter of any attention and keeping quiet and to themselves in their home.

They knew exactly what she was capable of and they knew deep down what happened from day 1. They could have avoided media scrutiny and a series of SNAFU's from the get-go if they had laid low. IMHO

MG

How do you know this - seriously? I haven't heard any official statements yet. May have missed it.

Casey is Caylees next of kin, she is in control of her remains. I dont remember what show it was on but they said Baez has Caseys poa.

BTW...at this point I don't think Cindy's "over the edge". I personally think she's regrouping.
:clap::clap:

Has there ever been an apology, or a public statement of appreciation for all the efforts of people who put their time & effort in this? Where's the love? Where's the humility?

Casey is Caylees next of kin, she is in control of her remains. I dont remember what show it was on but they said Baez has Caseys poa.It might have been on Nancy Grace.

Not to inflame you further, but you really need to remember that those are not Caylee. Those are her "remains"....she is forever gone and what is left will soon be dust, no matter its container. It's entirely too late to "do" anything for Caylee. Beautiful funerals are for the survivors.

I agree with your post, but for me it is also a matter of respect and dignity not being afforded this baby. It's almost like..How much more can Caylee be disrespected? But..I'm not so sure that at this point that KC/JB aren't responsible for the hold-up in the funeral plans. If they are, maybe that will be a wake up call for Cindy and George. I doubt it though, they would just blame JB. Anyone, but KC. :mad:

Still wish there was someone there. I wish in someway the family wouldn't leave her alone. I know they belonged to a church. They had vigils on a weekly basis. Couldn't they have a prayer service at the home...inside, outside, wherever? Maybe if the family could join in with the community at large they would find the support they need right now.

It bothers and irks me on NG when people are surprised that the A's are not visiting KC in jail or when they say they haven't seen the A's out. :confused: Why would they be out and about? Finally, they're doing what they should have from the beginning:
Starving their killer daughter of any attention and keeping quiet and to themselves in their home.

They knew exactly what she was capable of and they knew deep down what happened from day 1. They could have avoided media scrutiny and a series of SNAFU's from the get-go if they had laid low. IMHO

MG

I have never seen the media follow the A's to any of their private business affairs. Only watch the house and jail visits.
I think they have been out and about all along.
IMO

Baez announced it in court when pleading the motion about limiting access to the photographs.

Yea he said he was responsible for the remains but we just dont know if that means while they were examaned the remains or in charge of the funeral. That part is unsure:)

Oh, I see it as completely irrational. They were NOT thinking or behaving rationally at ALL. Do I think it was deliberate, thought out, planned? NO. But it was a breakdown of reasoning, for sure....cheese slipped off their cracker. I'm sure mine would've too.

Icherish, I love the "cheese slipped off their cracker" analogy.

Kinda like the cheese slipped off their cracker but analogize they later went around ranting and raving about how someone stole the cheese, framing the wrong person about who stole the cheese, who is looking for my cheese?, get off your asses and look for the cheese!, get donations to search for the cheese, all the while the real cheese is down the street molding away.

:clap::clap:

Has there ever been an apology, or a public statement of appreciation for all the efforts of people who put their time & effort in this? Where's the love? Where's the humility?

You're 100% correct.
I would have thought the A's would have been highly appreciative of
a complete stranger finally finding their grand daughter.

How ungrateful of them to not even say Thank you, even if it's not the Alive caylee they desperately wished for..at least they finally can lay poor Caylee to rest..

I am not Jewish; however, this has always been my family's way of thinking too. Yes, a funeral is for the survivors; however, it has always been an extremely critical step in the grieving process to honor the life that lived. To acknowledge their existence and their impact on the lives of others is, IMO, the respectful and honorable way to say "Goodbye".

The ultimate and final act is in "showing the greatest respect to the body which had housed life". Beautifully stated....this is just so sad! Thank you, RR.

I don't think she will be arrested until after the trial. They don't want her pleading the fifth on every question. The way their attorney said it the other day indicated to me he has been trying desperately to get them immunity and LE is having no part of it.

ITA

I think it's important that if the Anthony's are guilty of a cover-up, they are prosecuted for it. Otherwise, what kind of message does that send. "Oh you were grieving", you were frightened for your daughter, etc, so the law does not apply to you. Let a jury make that decision, not LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip