Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you characters want Cindy Anthony to do that will please you? I would like to hear it. I'm all ears. Right before I finish my coffee and get knocked out to ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I want to hear as much hypocrisy as possible. Since what she does is all your personal business and stuff.:)

You know I am 'partially' playing --- but I would like to hear it. Vent away..

:clap::clap:

Has there ever been an apology, or a public statement of appreciation for all the efforts of people who put their time & effort in this? Where's the love? Where's the humility?

It's absent it seems. I know this is a horrific time for them, but even through their attorney....there has been ..No, Thank you to the MR for bringing Caylee's body home...No.. Thank you to all the searchers... Not that any of these people expect it..but as you said..Where is the humility, even in the face of grief? That's what many of us can't grasp (although I speak for no one but myself :)) ..Caylee has been gone for 7 months now and IMO the A's have KNOWN it from very early on.

You know how many times a day I think about George and Cindy Anthony?? Only when I have to post about them. Otherwise - its ZERO.

Icherish, I love the "cheese slipped off their cracker" analogy.

Kinda like the cheese slipped off their cracker but analogize they later went around ranting and raving about how someone stole the cheese, framing the wrong person about who stole the cheese, who is looking for my cheese?, get off your asses and look for the cheese!, get donations to search for the cheese, all the while the real cheese is down the street molding away.

OK..Theonly and Icherish, that was just TOO FUNNY! I so needed that :blowkiss:

Well put! :clap: I take offense to the 'Anthony apologists'. I am in no way apologizing for them. BUT I do feel for them.

I agree!
I also could think of a "nic name" to call some people here but
I consider myself classy!
:p

Does anyone think that the A's are dragging their heels about the burial, in attempts to have their immunity deal first?

I think perhaps they may be afraid that once they bury Caylee, LE shall swoop in and have them answer some incriminating questions about their roll or knowledge in the case. *based on evidence at the crime scene and home*

Any thoughts?

Still wish there was someone there. I wish in someway the family wouldn't leave her alone. I know they belonged to a church. They had vigils on a weekly basis. Couldn't they have a prayer service at the home...inside, outside, wherever? Maybe if the family could join in with the community at large they would find the support they need right now.

They might have had a prayer sevice in the home privately. If the community treated me the way they have the Anthony's I am talking about the protestors I dont think I would turn to them for support.JMO

Does anyone think that the A's are dragging their heels about the burial, in attempts to have their immunity deal first?

I think perhaps they may be afraid that once they bury Caylee, LE shall swoop in and have them answer some incriminating questions about their roll or knowledge in the case. *based on evidence at the crime scene and home*

Any thoughts?

According to 1 poster here -- the Anthony's have no control of that issue.

Not to inflame you further, but you really need to remember that those are not Caylee. Those are her "remains"....she is forever gone and what is left will soon be dust, no matter its container. It's entirely too late to "do" anything for Caylee. Beautiful funerals are for the survivors.

Totally agree, Paula. This family screamed for the people of Orlando to help find Caylee. They did not say "just look around" they screeched for us to "get off our asses" and people did! Many searched weekends at expense to themselves both physically and financially to search for this toddler. I think they need to have a public funeral for this little girl--for all the searchers, for all the mourners, for all the people who grew to love this little girl. They ran her videos, they ran her picture, they told us to look at her and find her. They need to do the respectful thing (in my opinion) and give this child a dignified burial. The public gave OODLES of money. The public grew to love her and the public deserves to honor her (MOO).

What do you characters want Cindy Anthony to do that will please you? I would like to hear it. I'm all ears. Right before I finish my coffee and get knocked out to ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I want to hear as much hypocrisy as possible. Since what she does is all your personal business and stuff.:)

You know I am 'partially' playing --- but I would like to hear it. Vent away..

Couching an insult in "i'm partially playing" is still an insult. But to address your true question: I want nothing more from them. Now I expect they will face the music of LE, or they will not. Whatever else, they will live in the hell they have created. They can pretty please never appear in public again to talk about it until they must sit on the witness stand. That would be terrific, thank you.

Totally agree, Paula. This family screamed for the people of Orlando to help find Caylee. They did not say "just look around" they screeched for us to "get off our asses" and people did! Many searched weekends at expense to themselves both physically and financially to search for this toddler. I think they need to have a public funeral for this little girl--for all the searchers, for all the mourners, for all the people who grew to love this little girl. They ran her videos, they ran her picture, they told us to look at her and find her. They need to do the respectful thing (in my opinion) and give this child a dignified burial. The public gave OODLES of money. The public grew to love her and the public deserves to honor her (MOO).

Hey only1 -- was it you who said the Anthony's do not have control of that issue?? Not sure... guess I could go back and look...

Couching an insult in "i'm partially playing" is still an insult. But to address your true question: I want nothing more from them. Now I expect they will face the music of LE, or they will not. Whatever else, they will live in the hell they have created. They can pretty please never appear in public again to talk about it until they must sit on the witness stand. That would be terrific, thank you.

Now debs. I've never seen a problem with insults here to be honest .... until they run a certain direction.

According to 1 poster here -- the Anthony's have no control of that issue.

It was stated in court that Baez has poa. Its very easy to view the court hearing. Casey final slap at her parents.

Well its been fun but now im off to my daughters house for dinner.
Have fun

They committed crimes and should be charged. If we look the other way just because they were ineffective in their actions to protect KC or because they lost a grand daughter, what are we saying to those other parents that commit crimes for their children's benefit? If you don't believe they committed crimes, then I see your point, however, they have admitted to lying to LE, and that is indeed, a crime.

Yes, they should be prosecuted........

WHAT IF they had been effective and got their daughter off because of their LIES? Would everyone be so sympathetic to them at that time? Watching a cold blooded murderer walk free because of her parent's lies?

Now debs. I've never seen a problem with insults here to be honest .... until they run a certain direction.

Thats not true. A insult is a insult no matter how ya look at it:)

I hate to type this as I would hope the A's are grieving the loss of Caylee. Due to the actions of the past 6 months I am afraid they are either brokering a deal for the memorial or trying to negotiate who the author will be for the movie and book deal. Having been part of a violent crime and trial, I know your mind does not think straight but the A's actions have not been typical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445