Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they should be prosecuted........

WHAT IF they had been effective and got their daughter off because of their LIES? Would everyone be so sympathetic to them at that time? Watching a cold blooded murderer walk free because of her parent's lies?

where she could have another baby...:furious:

Thats not true. A insult is a insult no matter how ya look at it:)

Yeah and they fly both ways. Most are good sports and know we are all just debating, but some are really into being right. That is so dangerous - you know, to hope you are right or your friend is right or that NG is right or whoever that you go all the way with it.

I just like to know what "personally and morally" bother people and why all the harshness sometimes. I just have asked for it as I see it.

It was stated in court that Baez has poa. Its very easy to view the court hearing. Casey final slap at her parents.

Yes, it exactly was her best one yet. She could have signed Caylee's remains over to them and they would have allowed the autopsy, but this way, she CONTROLS her mother this time.

I am not sure it is the FINAL slap though, I am thinking they are getting ready to be thrown under the bus as the "last" ones to see Caylee and she snapped when she found out Caylee was gone.

Yes, it exactly was her best one yet. She could have signed Caylee's remains over to them and they would have allowed the autopsy, but this way, she CONTROLS her mother this time.

I am not sure it is the FINAL slap though, I am thinking they are getting ready to be thrown under the bus as the "last" ones to see Caylee and she snapped when she found out Caylee was gone.

Turbo - once again I think you have nailed it. Wonder if George fears as he was the last one to see Caylee. :(

In the Jewish religion, someone sits with the "body" after death. The reasons behind this ritual are quite beautiful. I wish someone could sit with Caylee in the funeral home until she reaches her final resting spot.

http://www2.bc.edu/~langerr/Publications/jewish_funerals.htm

From the point that a person dies, not only the immediate family, but also the community collectively, has a responsibility to ensure that that person is buried properly, showing the greatest respect to the body which had housed life.

It is also Jewish tradition to bury the person asap....usually within a day or 2....so it's a lot different than a situation like this.

What do you characters want Cindy Anthony to do that will please you? I would like to hear it. I'm all ears. Right before I finish my coffee and get knocked out to ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I want to hear as much hypocrisy as possible. Since what she does is all your personal business and stuff.:)

You know I am 'partially' playing --- but I would like to hear it. Vent away..

Okay, I'll bite.

I'd like for Cindy and George to play "hardball" with Casey and tell Baez that he has X number of days to get Caylee buried or...else. They know what they could hold back from Casey or say about her that's truthful that would make Baez force the experts here pronto, do whatever it is they need to do, and then release the body for burial/and or service.

Then, I'd like CA and GA to go to the LE and FBI and give their updated statements. 100% truthful without offering immunity (*gasp* a defense attorney's nightmare) because it's the truth for the sake of truth. See it as a chance to honor Caylee and clear up any mistruths, miscommunications, inconsistencies (whatever you choose to call them). Let the chips fall where they may. If LE wants to play "nasty" and charge them with any perceived crimes then that is the price they should pay. I don't think they would if they went in there with their hearts in their hands.

After that, I would like it if CA and GA, if called to take the stand, tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. No hiding behind the 5th Amendment. They can profess to love their daughter, they can see her in jail, they can send her commissary money, I don't give a rat's behind. I just wish they'd honor Caylee by telling the truth about what they knew and when they knew it. The truth will out...

That's what I'd like to see. I'd also not like to hear about any big money deals! Frankly, it's disgusting.

They committed crimes and should be charged. If we look the other way just because they were ineffective in their actions to protect KC or because they lost a grand daughter, what are we saying to those other parents that commit crimes for their children's benefit? If you don't believe they committed crimes, then I see your point, however, they have admitted to lying to LE, and that is indeed, a crime.

I AM NOT saying that they shouldn't be charged if they committed a crime and if the LE decides that they feel they did, they will charge them, it is not up to me to say that they are guilty of anything. I am not the LE or on the jury. Until then the public opinion of them should not be what convicts them.

OFF TOPIC

infraction.... a repost.... gives you a better idea
Originally Posted by radio
Yesterday the State stood alone for Caylee to receive Justice. That made me sad and I began to think about Justice. Now, before you read and prepare for the pounce ... I'm just thinking out loud. We all need to think. Who wants Justice in this case and what is Justice in this case? Most here will say "off with her head that is Justice", "kill her that is Justice" or "let her rot in jail, that is Justice". Is it? Is it that simple? Who really wants Justice? You? Me? We are not principles. Not effected really - we will go on to the next and sadly to the next. Do the parents of Casey want Justice? Not this time I suspect. I don't really know though. Does Casey want Justice for Caylee? Well..! Does Caylee want Justice? You say she does, but does she? Caylee was innocent and loved without requirement. Does an innocent loving child ask for Justice if that Justice is to be measured out against the person or people they innocently loved the most? What is Justice to a less than 3 year old child? I suspect if Caylee could speak it would be for Mercy.

Yeah and they fly both ways. Most are good sports and know we are all just debating, but some are really into being right. That is so dangerous - you know, to hope you are right or your friend is right or that NG is right or whoever that you go all the way with it.

I just like to know what "personally and morally" bother people and why all the harshness sometimes. I just have asked for it as I see it.

Some have stronger opinions then others:) Doesnt mean one person is any more right then the next:) I understand what you are saying and I respect it but I also can understand why people feel the way they do about this case and people in it:)

:clap::):clap::clap:
Couching an insult in "i'm partially playing" is still an insult. But to address your true question: I want nothing more from them. Now I expect they will face the music of LE, or they will not. Whatever else, they will live in the hell they have created. They can pretty please never appear in public again to talk about it until they must sit on the witness stand. That would be terrific, thank you.

well said!!!!

Icherish, I love the "cheese slipped off their cracker" analogy.

Kinda like the cheese slipped off their cracker but analogize they later went around ranting and raving about how someone stole the cheese, framing the wrong person about who stole the cheese, who is looking for my cheese?, get off your asses and look for the cheese!, get donations to search for the cheese, all the while the real cheese is down the street molding away.

Glad you liked it, Theonly! You even put it to good use. :rolleyes:

:eek: Yes, it is! I realize there are many here who ascribe to not saying anything unless you have something good to say, & I do respect that, but I have felt so strongly about the serious ramifications of CA's effect on her daughter, that I can't help but speak out...My opinion only! I wholeheartedly believe that KC needed to be stopped along time ago, curtailed, held accountable for all her actions & feel if she was, KC would have then felt Loved. I knew at once, at the Grand Jury hearing when Cindy said "KC is my best friend", that said it all! No, parents cannot be their child's best friend, they are their guardian, & protector, & need at times to protect them from themselves, not enabling bad behavior. I think it takes more energy to be this so-called warden in their upbringing, instead of turning a blind eye, the child knows deep down & loses respect for the parent & themselves!

Sorry if I'm going OT here, but these impressionable beings that we bring into this world are a Huge responsibility,& should never be taken lightly, we hold their future in everything we demonstrate to them.

Reseeva, I'm a firm believer in the same. I do agree. I don't hold the parents accountable for Casey's act of murder, but I do hold them accountable for Casey's nonaccountability towards the wrong she has done to others...such as the money theft. Absolutely. And as I've always said, "as parents, we are raising adults...not children. If you want to raise children...you're going to have children forever. Adults who cannot cope in life."

Okay, I'll bite.

I'd like for Cindy and George to play "hardball" with Casey and tell Baez that he has X number of days to get Caylee buried or...else. They know what they could hold back from Casey or say about her that's truthful that would make Baez force the experts here pronto, do whatever it is they need to do, and then release the body for burial/and or service.

Then, I'd like CA and GA to go to the LE and FBI and give their updated statements. 100% truthful without offering immunity (*gasp* a defense attorney's nightmare) because it's the truth for the sake of truth. See it as a chance to honor Caylee and clear up any mistruths, miscommunications, inconsistencies (whatever you choose to call them). Let the chips fall where they may. If LE wants to play "nasty" and charge them with any perceived crimes then that is the price they should pay. I don't think they would if they went in there with their hearts in their hands.

After that, I would like it if CA and GA, if called to take the stand, tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. No hiding behind the 5th Amendment. They can profess to love their daughter, they can see her in jail, they can send her commissary money, I don't give a rat's behind. I just wish they'd honor Caylee by telling the truth about what they knew and when they knew it. The truth will out...

That's what I'd like to see. I'd also not like to hear about any big money deals! Frankly, it's disgusting.

only1 - thanks for typing all that out. I like to know what people really feel. Gives a better idea of who they are, etc.

I agree with what I bolded. I differ with the other.

What do you characters want Cindy Anthony to do that will please you? I would like to hear it. I'm all ears. Right before I finish my coffee and get knocked out to ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I want to hear as much hypocrisy as possible. Since what she does is all your personal business and stuff.:)

Radio, the A's owe me absolutely nothing....nada....I have done nothing to help find their missing granddaughter. I am thrilled they are not clogging the airways with their insane claims and behavior.

As a Grandmother, advising them at this stage would be meaningless, IMO. They have behaved so badly I don't believe "Thank You" or "I apologize" would cut it for the many people who did sacrifice and search for Caylee or contribute to the search efforts.

If they care to humanize their images a little, I suppose they could visit the funeral home publicly, arrange a public memorial for Caylee (with or without remains), and even go visit their daughter in jail just to say "We love you" if they still support her.

I don't know. I really don't care. The A's pre-destined where they find themselves at this point in time and little, if anything, they do or say now will affect my take on them as human beings. Some "honest" reaction to some of this travesty would be nice...but, it won't happen - and it doesn't need to for me. All JMO, of course.

Casey gave baez control over caylee's remains and gave him her POA? could someone elaborate? this is the first time i've heard it. pleaseandthanks!

Hey only1 -- was it you who said the Anthony's do not have control of that issue?? Not sure... guess I could go back and look...

Yes, c'est moi! Baez pretty much let the cat out of the bag at the motion hearing that he took responsibility for Caylee. But what I'm saying is that CA and GA still have good leverage and should use it (from my vantage point which is likely counter to their opinion) to force Casey/Baez to bury Caylee now. [Like I mentioned in another post, CA or GA could call Baez and say, "enough is enough! Let's do the funeral now. I give you two days to get your experts down here, if you don't release the body then we will X,Y,Z".

X could be "tell all we know about Casey"
Y could be "tell the media you are holding up the show"
Z could be "cut off relations with Casey" (she may be relieved at this request)]

That was out of line radio. You better cut the insults or you will end up in time out life I did.

OFF TOPIC

My belief is most people who leave us forgive and other cant move on until they get justice. In either case sometimes its the people who are still here that have to see that a wrong is made right. I honestly dont think Caylee is upset at anyone that is seeking to make things right regards of the pain that some caused to the ones closes to her. But that just me:)

OFF TOPIC

No offense radio, but that sounds like something I expect the defense would/will say. Personally..and again no offense intended, I say that's bologna. :) IMHO

Radio, the A's owe me absolutely nothing....nada....I have done nothing to help find their missing granddaughter. I am thrilled they are not clogging the airways with their insane claims and behavior.

As a Grandmother, advising them at this stage would be meaningless, IMO. They have behaved so badly I don't believe "Thank You" or "I apologize" would cut it for the many people who did sacrifice and search for Caylee or contribute to the search efforts.

If they care to humanize their images a little, I suppose they could visit the funeral home publicly, arrange a public memorial for Caylee (with or without remains), and even go visit their daughter in jail just to say "We love you" if they still support her.

I don't know. I really don't care. The A's pre-destined where they find themselves at this point in time and little, if anything, they do or say now will affect my take on them as human beings. Some "honest" reaction to some of this travesty would be nice...but, it won't happen - and it doesn't need to for me. All JMO, of course.

Hey Boots in Oklahoma!!!! That is good and reflects a lot of my current thinking as well. I just don't have any harshness at this time...like you didn't. I may later - who knows.... I do know I would float in a river before I helped anyone put nails in my only1's:) coffin. (shrug - just ME)

OT
I often hang around Chelsea. Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members