Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you characters want Cindy Anthony to do that will please you? I would like to hear it. I'm all ears. Right before I finish my coffee and get knocked out to ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I want to hear as much hypocrisy as possible. Since what she does is all your personal business and stuff.:)

You know I am 'partially' playing --- but I would like to hear it. Vent away..

She's the one who told us, the public, to get off our "behinds" and look for Caylee. While all she did was swing hammers and lie. For them to thank to the public and le and everyone involved for all they did that would be enough for me. For her to stop trying to control everything and quit demanding things like "LP will be banned from attending" - priceless, and will never happen.

Yeah and they fly both ways. Most are good sports and know we are all just debating, but some are really into being right. That is so dangerous - you know, to hope you are right or your friend is right or that NG is right or whoever that you go all the way with it.

I just like to know what "personally and morally" bother people and why all the harshness sometimes. I just have asked for it as I see it.

Even the facts are hotly debated here and it all goes to perception. I tend to be less tolerant with those that I feel have unjustly determined opinions to be facts or are making a judgement with too little information, but thankfully we each have the right to judge for ourselves, here at WS, how much information is needed in order to make that determination. I wouldn't have it any other way, and is part of the reason I favor WS. More often than not the rule is to debate the argument and not the arguer. The little asides do make it through, but again it teaches us to have a little tougher skin and not to take things personally.

No offense radio, but that sounds like something I expect the defense would/will say. Personally..and again no offense intended, I say that's bologna. :) IMHO

Thats perfectly your privilege 100% ... just as it is mine and everyone else here to feel as they either choose or are. I don't think this would appeal to the defense at all. Not their style imho. Who knows though.

For some reason this is one time that I have been confronted with a case I couldn't get square with. Normally I would never have this problem. Something about this case has bothered me from the very beginning and I'm trying to find out what it is. Often I look at the rougher postings and wish I could just get on with it and feel that way ... but I don't. Trying to see through your eyes helps. Thanks for sharing.

Okay, I'll bite.

I'd like for Cindy and George to play "hardball" with Casey and tell Baez that he has X number of days to get Caylee buried or...else. They know what they could hold back from Casey or say about her that's truthful that would make Baez force the experts here pronto, do whatever it is they need to do, and then release the body for burial/and or service.

Then, I'd like CA and GA to go to the LE and FBI and give their updated statements. 100% truthful without offering immunity (*gasp* a defense attorney's nightmare) because it's the truth for the sake of truth. See it as a chance to honor Caylee and clear up any mistruths, miscommunications, inconsistencies (whatever you choose to call them). Let the chips fall where they may. If LE wants to play "nasty" and charge them with any perceived crimes then that is the price they should pay. I don't think they would if they went in there with their hearts in their hands.

After that, I would like it if CA and GA, if called to take the stand, tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. No hiding behind the 5th Amendment. They can profess to love their daughter, they can see her in jail, they can send her commissary money, I don't give a rat's behind. I just wish they'd honor Caylee by telling the truth about what they knew and when they knew it. The truth will out...

That's what I'd like to see. I'd also not like to hear about any big money deals! Frankly, it's disgusting.

:clap: You have a dream, I have a dream, we all have a DREAM.............

Even the facts are hotly debated here and it all goes to perception. I tend to be less tolerant with those that I feel have unjustly determined opinions to be facts or are making a judgement with too little information, but thankfully we each have the right to judge for ourselves, here at WS, how much information is needed in order to make that determination. I wouldn't have it any other way, and is part of the reason I favor WS. More often than not the rule is to debate the argument and not the arguer. The little asides do make it through, but again it teaches us to have a little tougher skin and not to take things personally.

elfie - I love it too. Tricia and the Mods do a "righteous" thing here for sure!!! They let us all have our opinions.... and what a mess it is sometimes, but it is fun and informative. Thanks.

Casey is Caylees next of kin, she is in control of her remains. I dont remember what show it was on but they said Baez has Caseys poa.It might have been on Nancy Grace.

I think it was mentioned at the hearing on Friday that JB has POA. He is in control of the remains from what I understand.

I am not Jewish; however, this has always been my family's way of thinking too. Yes, a funeral is for the survivors; however, it has always been an extremely critical step in the grieving process to honor the life that lived. To acknowledge their existence and their impact on the lives of others is, IMO, the respectful and honorable way to say "Goodbye".

The ultimate and final act is in "showing the greatest respect to the body which had housed life". Beautifully stated....this is just so sad! Thank you, RR.
It's all about Caylee.

She's the one who told us, the public, to get off our "behinds" and look for Caylee. While all she did was swing hammers and lie. For them to thank to the public and le and everyone involved for all they did that would be enough for me. For her to stop trying to control everything and quit demanding things like "LP will be banned from attending" - priceless, and will never happen.

Cindy actually told the public to get off their asses and look for Caylee .. :furious:

elfie - I love it too. Tricia and the Mods do a "righteous" thing here for sure!!! They let us all have our opinions.... and what a mess it is sometimes, but it is fun and informative. Thanks.

NP and welcome to WS! :) Very informative and I think I learn something new each time I come here.

:clap: You have a dream, I have a dream, we all have a DREAM.............

I'm a sucker for "happy endings". I'd also like any more Caylee related funds, like donations, photo licensing monies, funeral airing monies, Lifetime movie licensing monies, or what have you to be donated to a LEGITIMATE worthy missing children's cause.

Rougher post???? LOL

Realistic, you mean .. ;)

:seeya:

Thats perfectly your privilege 100% ... just as it is mine and everyone else here to feel as they either choose or are. I don't think this would appeal to the defense at all. Not their style imho. Who knows though.

For some reason this is one time that I have been confronted with a case I couldn't get square with. Normally I would never have this problem. Something about this case has bothered me from the very beginning and I'm trying to find out what it is. Often I look at the rougher postings and wish I could just get on with it and feel that way ... but I don't. Trying to see through your eyes helps. Thanks for sharing.

Have you read back through the earlier threads? As some others have mentioned ..the general discussion threads are EXTREMLY ENLIGHTNING, as well as all the interviews) But, would take WEEKS of reading! :doh: (and many advil) It explains MUCH imo about why some of us feel the way we do. :)

Yeah and they fly both ways. Most are good sports and know we are all just debating, but some are really into being right. That is so dangerous - you know, to hope you are right or your friend is right or that NG is right or whoever that you go all the way with it.

I just like to know what "personally and morally" bother people and why all the harshness sometimes. I just have asked for it as I see it.
I'd love to stay on topic...please?! Pretty please?!

You know, on the day their granddaughter's body was found, I really, really doubt they 'enjoyed' that dinner or the night spent at the Ritz.

Blaise

They couldn't 'enjoy' room service? Who in their right mind goes out to an expensive dinner the day their granddaugher's remains are found?:bang:

I'd love to stay on topic...please?! Pretty please?!

:)

Back to Cindy over the edge and where are theAnthony's.

I may get booted.:eek: But I'm a lot wiser and it would have me over the edge with Cindy having to be on the receiving end of this .... probably to ignorant to know I caused most of it. (sigh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie