Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read back through the earlier threads? As some others have mentioned ..the general discussion threads are EXTREMLY ENLIGHTNING, as well as all the interviews) But, would take WEEKS of reading! :doh: (and many advil) It explains MUCH imo about why some of us feel the way we do. :)
Yes, amazed at most of it.

:)

Back to Cindy over the edge and where are theAnthony's.

I may get booted.:eek: But I'm a lot wiser and it would have me over the edge with Cindy having to be on the receiving end of this .... probably to ignorant to know I caused most of it. (sigh)
Well, right about now, I'm over the edge...off to the gym. Thanks, Radio...eta: for bringing it back.

Yes, it exactly was her best one yet. She could have signed Caylee's remains over to them and they would have allowed the autopsy, but this way, she CONTROLS her mother this time.

I am not sure it is the FINAL slap though, I am thinking they are getting ready to be thrown under the bus as the "last" ones to see Caylee and she snapped when she found out Caylee was gone.

Turbo..............this makes more sense as a defense strategy - blaming her parents for Caylee's death, than to continue with the "nanny did it" scenario. I think it's very likely the defense will try to pin the murder on someone else, and George and Cindy are the number one candidates.

Radio, the A's owe me absolutely nothing....nada....I have done nothing to help find their missing granddaughter. I am thrilled they are not clogging the airways with their insane claims and behavior.

As a Grandmother, advising them at this stage would be meaningless, IMO. They have behaved so badly I don't believe "Thank You" or "I apologize" would cut it for the many people who did sacrifice and search for Caylee or contribute to the search efforts.

If they care to humanize their images a little, I suppose they could visit the funeral home publicly, arrange a public memorial for Caylee (with or without remains), and even go visit their daughter in jail just to say "We love you" if they still support her.

I don't know. I really don't care. The A's pre-destined where they find themselves at this point in time and little, if anything, they do or say now will affect my take on them as human beings. Some "honest" reaction to some of this travesty would be nice...but, it won't happen - and it doesn't need to for me. All JMO, of course.
:clap:

Well said! I'll second all that you have said!

I guess I have only one question on their "support" They, of course love their daughter & I believe in unconditional love, but their statement of "we stand behind our daughter" is unsettling to me, with respect to the honor of Caylee's life. Stand behind what?? her continual disgrace for the truth!:eek:

Hey Boots in Oklahoma!!!! That is good and reflects a lot of my current thinking as well. I just don't have any harshness at this time...like you didn't. I may later - who knows.... I do know I would float in a river before I helped anyone put nails in my only1's:) coffin. (shrug - just ME)

OT
I often hang around Chelsea. Family.

Chelsea is a nice little town.

As far as this comment: I do know I would float in a river before I helped anyone put nails in my only1's:) coffin.

It's impossible to put myself in this position; however, I know without a shadow of a doubt, I would NEVER HAVE BEHAVED LIKE CA. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!! That much I am certain and sure of.

I want to believe I would come down on the side of right during this ordeal. I believe I have the capacity to continue to love my child and hate their ghastly deed. Who knows? Not me and I dang sure don't want to find out!

That's what disturbs me about this entire family dysfunction. "They don't want her in jail even if it's where she deserves to be." That pretty much sums it up.

Let's dial back the time clock to Casey's last round of stealing from the family pre-Caylee's demise: CA could have not paid back her parents for Casey's stealing and charges could have been pressed, but, awww, they did not want Casey to go to jail. Let's "fix" the problem with a band-aid solution. The underlying disease/evil/dysfunction (whatever your opinion of the matter) that causes Casey to steal, and lie, and manipulate is still there but the person wronged is placated (let's pay back GGma and GGPa).

Let's dial the time clock back further. We heard from George that Casey stole from Cindy's account and from their credit cards (BEFORE Caylee died). Were charges pressed? Nope. Why? Did they not want little Casey to go to jail, even if it's where she deserves to be? In my opinion they just maybe reemed her out, insulted her character, guilted her to death, threatened her and then did what they could do to pay back the money.

Let's dial it back again to the time (according to George) she allegedly "deposited" 4k of CA's money into the account but didn't, faked the deposit slip, and when called on it said that she was held up for the money! My God in Heaven!!! Is this not the time to see there is a serious and grave problem going on and address it?

According to GA Casey stole from Caylee's bank account (I'm assuming a college fund) and then wiped out the PIGGY BANK!

Let's dial the time clock back even further and speculate. Was this Casey's first foray into thievery? Did she steal from Lee as a child? Did she cheat on tests at school? Were these acts covered up as well like all the acts we've heard about that occured in the last years of Casey's life?

Listen, I don't BLAME CA and GA for Caylee's death. I don't think it's their FAULT 100%. But I do think that they nurtured, raised, coddled, and enabled their little "sweetheart" to be the dysfunctional train wreck we all see. They ALL played their parts in the dance. I'm sure someone was the "bad guy" and someone else played the "martyr", and so on.

And still, to this day, it appears to me that thinking that it may be sinking in that Casey KILLED Caylee...they still want to see her. Perhaps they still don't want her in jail, even if it's where she needs to be!!!

You're points are all valid and it is a scary thought indeed if they don't want her in jail. I would think that if I were in Cindy's shoes...the mode to get into would be thankful that she is there for the hopes of therapy, for her protection and for her to pay restitution in whatever way she possibly can. Even if it means she becomes spiritual and someday may contribute to some kind of wellness in prison, for other prisoners. The mere thought that she should be out of jail is one that would make me shudder........and that is speaking as a parent. Hard as it may be....the act she committed and the crimes against an innocent beautiful child and the deceiving to all....Cindy needs to accept that where she is....is where she belongs.

:)

Back to Cindy over the edge and where are theAnthony's.

I may get booted.:eek: But I'm a lot wiser and it would have me over the edge with Cindy having to be on the receiving end of this .... probably to ignorant to know I caused most of it. (sigh)

Nah, she wouldn't think you caused anything. I do believe she reads and post here. She would blame some of the rest of us!

ITA! I actually have a hard time sometimes hearing people complain about their parents. My mom has been my rock and has done everything in her life for her children.

You're very lucky. My childhood was made into a movie. Mommie Dearest. Fact is, the movie left out many scenes that would have jumped to rating to beyond watchable:(

Have you read back through the earlier threads? As some others have mentioned ..the general discussion threads are EXTREMLY ENLIGHTNING, as well as all the interviews) But, would take WEEKS of reading! :doh: (and many advil) It explains MUCH imo about why some of us feel the way we do. :)

If we all agreed then there would be no democracy. It's good that we can all see things differently, that's what makes us American.

And still, to this day, it appears to me that thinking that it may be sinking in that Casey KILLED Caylee...they still want to see her. Perhaps they still don't want her in jail, even if it's where she needs to be!!!

I read and don't chime in much, but this analysis really got to me.

What WOULD motivate a person, anyone, regardless of the nature of the relationship, to actively seek to PREVENT another person from experiencing the consequences of their actions??

It is a strong, urgent "prevention". Why????

People don't do things without a payoff. The payoff for the A's must be "more" than saving face, and I suggest that because of the lengths they have gone to prevent KC from experiencing the natural consequences of her actions.

Are they symbolically preventing consequences for themselves?

Are they THAT intent upon controlling what can't be controlled, ie, cause and fricken effect???

Crazy stuff!!

Casey gave baez control over caylee's remains and gave him her POA? could someone elaborate? this is the first time i've heard it. pleaseandthanks!
----------
It was stated by B.at the last court session I believe on the 8th of January.I dont keep track of where the transcripts are as I usually cant open them.He said he is responsible for Caylees' remains.

I AM NOT saying that they shouldn't be charged if they committed a crime and if the LE decides that they feel they did, they will charge them, it is not up to me to say that they are guilty of anything. I am not the LE or on the jury. Until then the public opinion of them should not be what convicts them.

Whatever we think will not convict them. We get to state how we feel and what we think should be done but of course, this is not a court of law.

Originally Posted by Boots-OK
Radio, the A's owe me absolutely nothing....nada....I have done nothing to help find their missing granddaughter. I am thrilled they are not clogging the airways with their insane claims and behavior.

As a Grandmother, advising them at this stage would be meaningless, IMO. They have behaved so badly I don't believe "Thank You" or "I apologize" would cut it for the many people who did sacrifice and search for Caylee or contribute to the search efforts.

If they care to humanize their images a little, I suppose they could visit the funeral home publicly, arrange a public memorial for Caylee (with or without remains), and even go visit their daughter in jail just to say "We love you" if they still support her.

I don't know. I really don't care. The A's pre-destined where they find themselves at this point in time and little, if anything, they do or say now will affect my take on them as human beings. Some "honest" reaction to some of this travesty would be nice...but, it won't happen - and it doesn't need to for me. All JMO, of course.
From one grandmother to another, ITA. Well said. :clap:

You're very lucky. My childhood was made into a movie. Mommie Dearest. Fact is, the movie left out many scenes that would have jumped to rating to beyond watchable:(

I'm sorry to hear that. You should be proud of yourself as it seems to me that even with your hard life that you are a compassionate person. Some people would just take the opportunity to use it as an excuse and be just as bad to others.

debs - everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Thank God the forum allows and tolerates all of us.

But I just flat out disagree. It matters not to me what Cindy thinks of her daughter's guilt or innocence. She owes me no false comfort. She just doesn't. People are still howling because SP's parents don't believe he is guilty - I could care less about what his parents believe. We can laugh and go on. Roll our eyes and go on.

I do not need to see them any more broken than they are to validate my beliefs on this case, etc. I just don't.

Not sure I'm saying this clearly. Don't know how to say I don't really care except one way I guess. lol

I'm with you. My only "anger" would be if invariably they come out and STILL believe their daughter is not getting justice and that they believe in the kidnap story and that the kidnapper killed Caylee. Then I would feel disgust with them. (I believe that would be the word I would chose?)

If my daughter was accused of killing my granddaughter, I'd have a breakdown.

I do think it's odd that they haven't visited her. I know they're saying they don't want their every word recorded, but they don't have to talk about the case. They could just go and tell her they loved her.

Bolded by me.

They could meet with KC and tell her they love her IF she will see them, but they can't control what she might say during a jailhouse visit and at this point what does KC have to lose? She could totally throw them under the bus if she wanted to and we all know that any visit they have with her will be played over and over on tv if LE decides to. The A's are smart to stay away. Sadly , KC is a psychopath and cares not who she destroys, including Lee. The A's have to think of Lee now too and protect him from her, he's all they really have left.

Whatever we think will not convict them. We get to state how we feel and what we think should be done but of course, this is not a court of law.

Agree, but it seems that if they could, some of the public would have them hanged already. I guess my choice of the word "convict" wasn't the best description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg