Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only thing wrong with Casey is pure evil...she displayed that up to the last day in court! Her being in jail for 3 years had NOT changed her AT ALL! She did not have help doing this horrible deed, she's the devil in disguise, she doesn't need any help!

Now, as far as the book & CA believing this mess that Jose put out there....so much for the newfound closeness that her & George found during the trial....this is Cindy Anthony trying to "fix things" for Casey so the public won't harm her..poor Casey, yea, let's let George take the blame...again!

And, notice whose side Cindy is taking, all of a sudden! I said before on here, Cindy & Casey are co-dependent on each other & George is out in the cold, or did anyone else notice the look on George's face when he found out she was getting out?

Give them money...no, I don't pay for lies!!! :panic: :furious:

When I heard this 2nd cousin on the radio clip the first thought that came to my mind was that CA didn't expect ICA to be released. Now that she is going free, CA wants the whole family "on her side" to treat ICA with kid gloves, and the story she is telling her family is the latest one she came up with. I don't trust a thing said by the Ants and after ICA stealing from her grandparents accounts, I can't believe the "family" would either. JMHO

I hope you are correct about all that. Casey has been given a clean bill, except for the law suits, which I won't even go into.

This case has caused a lot of upheaval, both good and bad. The good is - many of us have become closer with our families. My daughters told me I'd never allow a grandkid to be missing for that length of time, and I was feeling a bit negligent since I don't hear from everyone every day, and try to let them live their own lives.

IF there is a book, I will buy it, I want to know all I can about this case - yes, I'm nosey, but I also care about KC. I know this won't be popular, but I wish her well with a new outlook on life. I don't know know if she killed Caylee or not, but if she did I believe there was some kind of help or something drove her to it. My sincerest wish for this young woman is that she can get her life together and become something in this world that gives her peace and happiness which, I believe, she had little of growing up. This did put me at odds with my own daughters who were howling for her blood, but when I pointed out ALL of our shortcomings, they did calm down and start to think.

May KC go forward and becoming a contributing member of society, I wish her no ill. I'll buy the book, read it, and come to my own conclusions, but I have no hate in my heart. Edited - well, maybe GA and CA aren't my favorite people, and I WOULD like to see justice done.

My opinion only
IMO, most of the criminals in prison had a dysfunctional childhood. My family was a nightmare. I didn't go out and kill ANYONE, and I am a productive member of society, and so are my siblings. Casey's childhood was heaven compared to ours. Enough with the bleeding hearts.
Killing an innocent child to fulfill all your wants and dreams is evil, IMO.
You will please excuse me, but your post so upset me.

KC did leave Caylee with GA. Many times. GA talks about their nomal routine with Caylee getting up, GA would get her breakfast, Caylee would spend time with GA (coloring, go into the pool, "JoJo swim" comment, watch TV together, etc.) like any normal grandfather would do who was in the household with a grandchild. KC would get up, go on the computer, get ready for work and go out the door with Caylee. After GA left for work KC would sneak back into the home. On days KC said she had to work late (party) she would drop Caylee off with CA at Gentiva late in the day and CA would bring Caylee home. It's all in their depositions. If KC were molested she would not be living in the same home with her brother and her father. A normal person would have moved out and KC had plenty of opportunities. KC did not leave because she was getting her income by stealing from her parents. If KC thought her daughter was in danger she would have been guilty of neglect by leaving Caylee with any of them. jmo

I respect your opinion and I know all the same info. However, having personal experience unfortunately, I don't find it AT ALL unreasonable that KC didn't move out of that house, let Caylee spend time with GA, or that she told him she loved him and he was great during that jail video. Yes, she would be considered as guilty of neglect but unfortunately, these very things happen all day long every day. The results of incest and behaviours of incest is very complex and by no means NORMAL. JMO

@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!

SB, I bet that is smoke and mirrors, to throw us off. I think ICA is going to Hopes spring drive.

IMO, most of the criminals in prison had a dysfunctional childhood. My family was a nightmare. I didn't go out and kill ANYONE, and I am a productive member of society, and so are my siblings. Casey's childhood was heaven compared to ours. Enough with the bleeding hearts.

I'm sorry my post upset you, it wasn't meant to, it was made to express my opinion, tell how it brought my family closer, and made my children think in a different way. It made them examine their own thought patterns about their children and family dynamics, it brought US closer, more willing to look at the good, the bad, and the ugly in our dealings/feelings about our children, parents, and family dynamics as a whole. Today I feel I taught my daughters to examine their own selves, which they did to a point and a stutter. That's all I ask.

I agree with you that many of us come from dysfunctional families - I've come to believe that's the "norm", not the exception. We all know, hopefully, it's how we deal with it that counts - BUT sometimes, for whatever reasons, it turns bad, real bad. All I can say is that "I" don't know the whole truth, but I can understand, some forms of parental dysfunction bring about worse things than others - I have a dead baby brother older than I . . .who knows.

The only thing I do know is that I hold no rancor in my heart for KC, whatever happened is on her head, not mine. I feel sorrow for that beautiful child, Caylee who sang and moved, and breathed, and enjoyed her life, but I do not know what happened to her beyond a reasonable doubt. I do know KC is still alive, found not guilty, and wish her all that God has in store, good or bad. I have no need to hate - my own cup runneth over - and there but for the grace of God go I.

As I said, I will buy the book, any book on this case, because it is SO out of the norm. Maybe it's a cautionary tale, I don't know, but I will read it and hope I learn how to be a better person.

@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!

There was a little snippet of Jean Casarez's interview with CM on HLN last night. CM stated that he believed KC's relationship with her parents was "dissolved" at this point (but that maybe she could still have a relationship with her brother).

wandering, her post wasn't meant to upset you sweetheart. She was speaking from the heart. Though I refuse to buy ICA's book, I respect Trident's curiosity and willingness to forgive. I understand in a way. I went to the SA in my brother's case and asked him not to seek the DP. Out of respect he offered him LWOP, which Berry Hall refused. Now the SA is seeking the DP and says he WILL get it. But you know what? It's no blood on my hands. I gave him more of a chance than he gave my brother and his wife. They were literally ambushed sniper style from this guys second story bedroom window. I forgive him though. He has to live with what he has done, not me. Caylee is in a better place. That's the only way I can deal with this tragedy.

Could it be possible that the haste in which the judge picked this JURY set an atomsphere of " head um up move um out" mentaility that allowed this JURY to;

1. not take notes
2. not look at the evidence
3. not bother with delebrating more than 10 hours
4. not ask for a clarifaction of the rules to follow during said deliberations ( worrying about who handles the punishment phase)

and so forth and so on that this JURY took it apon themselves to just " blow off" what testimony they did hear that WAS credible and make what I call a HASTY decision.??

Also, If I understand this correctly had they chosen a GUILTY verdict they would have had to wait 48 hours and then have a " mini-trial" and if they picked a NOT GUILTY verdict they could go home immediately.

wandering, her post wasn't meant to upset you sweetheart. She was speaking from the heart. Though I refuse to buy ICA's book, I respect Trident's curiosity and willingness to forgive. I understand in a way. I went to the SA in my brother's case and asked him not to seek the DP. Out of respect he offered him LWOP, which Berry Hall refused. Now the SA is seeking the DP and says he WILL get it. But you know what? It's no blood on my hands. I gave him more of a chance than he gave my brother and his wife. They were literally ambushed sniper style from this guys second story bedroom window. I forgive him though. He has to live with what he has done, not me. Caylee is in a better place. That's the only way I can deal with this tragedy.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I have noticed your avatar before and often wondered about your brother's story. What a generous gesture on your part.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I have noticed your avatar before and often wondered about your brother's story. What a generous gesture on your part.

Thank you Bench. :)

SB, I bet that is smoke and mirrors, to throw us off. I think ICA is going to Hopes spring drive.

I'm with you, Tulessa! I also don't think they are releasing her on 7/13. I think she has already been released or will be released this weekend. No way would HHJP announce the day that they were releasing her but ask for a "cooling off" period before announcing the jurors names. My guess is that ICA is sitting somewhere right now working on her "story". :sick:

I hope you are correct about all that. Casey has been given a clean bill, except for the law suits, which I won't even go into.

This case has caused a lot of upheaval, both good and bad. The good is - many of us have become closer with our families. My daughters told me I'd never allow a grandkid to be missing for that length of time, and I was feeling a bit negligent since I don't hear from everyone every day, and try to let them live their own lives.

IF there is a book, I will buy it, I want to know all I can about this case - yes, I'm nosey, but I also care about KC. I know this won't be popular, but I wish her well with a new outlook on life. I don't know know if she killed Caylee or not, but if she did I believe there was some kind of help or something drove her to it. My sincerest wish for this young woman is that she can get her life together and become something in this world that gives her peace and happiness which, I believe, she had little of growing up. This did put me at odds with my own daughters who were howling for her blood, but when I pointed out ALL of our shortcomings, they did calm down and start to think.

May KC go forward and becoming a contributing member of society, I wish her no ill. I'll buy the book, read it, and come to my own conclusions, but I have no hate in my heart. Edited - well, maybe GA and CA aren't my favorite people, and I WOULD like to see justice done.

My opinion only

Thanks wasn't enough! I feel the same way. I feel really sorry for this girl. And I pray for her. The thing is maybe none of us got it right and we will probably never know what happened. But, God does. And my God is a forgiving God. I only hope she turns to Him. If she did this and doesn't ask for his forgiveness, He will hold the final Judgement. And as for Caylee, she is in the MOST AWESOME PLACE EVER!

:floorlaugh: Control freak that she is, Cindy thinks she's got this all planned out...where KC will live, who she will live with, how she will get there etc. Looks like KC has news for Cindy, "You're not in control anymore!"

I doubt that KC ever talks to Cindy, George, or Lee again...EVER! They will probably never see her again, unless they watch her interviews and movies. They can and probably will write a book, but not with KC, she's got her own agenda and it does not include them!:floorlaugh:

As soon as I started hearing/reading about the possibility that Casey would go to Houston to live with a distant cousin of Cindy's, I immediately thought that Cindy believes that she is still in charge and that Casey will do whatever she is told to do. NOT! It's been patently obvious (to me, at least) from the get-go that Cindy is a major control freak and bully who has always gotten her own way.

While I don't condone what Casey did, there is a part of me that knows that Cindy was overbearing and that Casey wasn't allowed to have an independent thought or to live her own life. Casey needs to be given the freedom that she deserves as an adult woman who is intelligent enough to control her own destiny without Cindy's controlling behaviors.

I listened to Cheney Mason's interview with Jean C. who asked him where Casey would go when she is released from jail. Of course, he wasn't going to divulge such information, so JC asked about whether or not she'd go home to her parents. CM hesitate slightly, then chuckled, and said, "No." I felt that his comment was definite and deliberate. Knowing now that Casey refused to see Cindy when she visited the jail yesterday (?), I think Casey will cut the apron strings and the ties that bind her to the Anthony lies and secrets. jmo

I agree. I can see being "forced into" stealing food if you're starving or lying to an abusive spouse to avoid being beaten but saying someone is forced into murdering their child makes no sense at all IMO. None of us are responsible for the choices we make anymore. If we can excuse killing a child then we should just open up the prisons and let everyone go as I'm sure they all have a sad story to tell.

I'm sorry my post upset you, it wasn't meant to, it was made to express my opinion, tell how it brought my family closer, and made my children think in a different way. It made them examine their own thought patterns about their children and family dynamics, it brought US closer, more willing to look at the good, the bad, and the ugly in our dealings/feelings about our children, parents, and family dynamics as a whole. Today I feel I taught my daughters to examine their own selves, which they did to a point and a stutter. That's all I ask.

I agree with you that many of us come from dysfunctional families - I've come to believe that's the "norm", not the exception. We all know, hopefully, it's how we deal with it that counts - BUT sometimes, for whatever reasons, it turns bad, real bad. All I can say is that "I" don't know the whole truth, but I can understand, some forms of parental dysfunction bring about worse things than others - I have a dead baby brother older than I . . .who knows.

The only thing I do know is that I hold no rancor in my heart for KC, whatever happened is on her head, not mine. I feel sorrow for that beautiful child, Caylee who sang and moved, and breathed, and enjoyed her life, but I do not know what happened to her beyond a reasonable doubt. I do know KC is still alive, found not guilty, and wish her all that God has in store, good or bad. I have no need to hate - my own cup runneth over - and there but for the grace of God go I.

As I said, I will buy the book, any book on this case, because it is SO out of the norm. Maybe it's a cautionary tale, I don't know, but I will read it and hope I learn how to be a better person.

I can't see myself wasting money on a book of lies. Not just kc anthony and the truth are strangers,,,,it's the whole kc anthony family and the truth are strangers. Saw too many lies from each and every family member, not only during the trial but from the very beginning of this sordid story.

I think this is all just wishful thinking on Cindy's part. I know there are all kind of theories out there that Casey and Cindy are working together, but keeping it simple given that Casey refused her mother a visit, yet again, and that of CM's "dissolved" statement: Casey will never go home and reconciling with her family will be years in the making, if ever.

I think Casey will go underground with the help of the DT, after cashing in, change her name and start a new life. I can bet you, when Casey walks out of that jail, "Casey Anthony" will be no more.

As soon as I started hearing/reading about the possibility that Casey would go to Houston to live with a distant cousin of Cindy's, I immediately thought that Cindy believes that she is still in charge and that Casey will do whatever she is told to do. NOT! It's been patently obvious (to me, at least) from the get-go that Cindy is a major control freak and bully who has always gotten her own way.

While I don't condone what Casey did, there is a part of me that knows that Cindy was overbearing and that Casey wasn't allowed to have an independent thought or to live her own life. Casey needs to be given the freedom that she deserves as an adult woman who is intelligent enough to control her own destiny without Cindy's controlling behaviors.

I listened to Cheney Mason's interview with Jean C. who asked him where Casey would go when she is released from jail. Of course, he wasn't going to divulge such information, so JC asked about whether or not she'd go home to her parents. CM hesitate slightly, then chuckled, and said, "No." I felt that his comment was definite and deliberate. Knowing now that Casey refused to see Cindy when she visited the jail yesterday (?), I think Casey will cut the apron strings and the ties that bind her to the Anthony lies and secrets. jmo

Cindy ? A control freak? Na... NOT LOL that is an understatement and since the day I started following this case in 08 I knew Cindy was major control freak and Casey resented her but later I noticed Cindy had this bizarre love/hate co-dependant relationship with Casey. Cindy told Casey's friends that she was a "sociopath" and then turned right around and called her sweetheart and M.O.T.Y award LOL Cindy IMO created this monster Casey and is proud to continue feeding her ego while tying new strings to her apron.

I think this is all just wishful thinking on Cindy's part. I know there are all kind of theories out there that Casey and Cindy are working together, but keeping it simple given that Casey refused her mother a visit, yet again, and that of CM's "dissolved" statement: Casey will never go home and reconciling with her family will be years in the making, if ever.

I think Casey will go underground with the help of the DT, after cashing in, change her name and start a new life. I can bet you, when Casey walks out of that jail, "Casey Anthony" will be no more.

Unless she leaves the country (not sure if she can?) she is going to have hard time going underground. One reason is that she thinks she is hot to trot and will prob not be able to tear herself away from a)men in general B) party scene..and someone will catch on.

I bet they will try though....wonder who will give her a car?

Did someone on the lawyer thread answer whether she could change her name? I know someone asked.

I just felt moved to reply to you. You and I have never agreed about anything in this case, yet I have the up most respect for you and your opinion. You've been nothing but respectful and anyone that defends their beliefs in such a manner should be applauded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus
Back