Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question? What was KN talking about when he referenced "bad hair cuts and sexual orientation" I don't remember Juan talking about this even when he was cutting AV to pieces. He was always focused on her professional opinion and how she arrived at her conclusion/dx Does anyone have any idea where he is going.

From eggtree...good for a laugh!

"The succubus in human form doodled with a palpable rage at the defense table, seething in her own furious juices as Juan spelled out his case for premeditation. Her scribbling only grew more intense as he drove each point home, until finally she started smirking, shaking her head, giggling, and muttering to herself in the bubble of arrogance she likes to call victimhood. Like your typical battered woman."

LOL Rose, can you just imagine her post for today!?

1) That was amateur hour...
2) You can't refute that your client didn't plan this on the grounds that she did things that would make her get caught when she did get caught.
3) They are just trying to sprinkle enough doubt in there to get to murder two. They know its game over at this point.

im fully convinced he is purposely failing his case and client. there is just no other explanation of what is unfolding before us.

prima, hope you see this. Are you being facetious or sarcastic? I hope so because the fact that Nurmi made that statement of not liking JA 9 out of 10 days alarmed me--and Juan objected for a reason. I was thinking a way to get a mistrial or whatever legal manuever it is.

Here's CEO - Juror #8 - blue shirt - gray hair

Attachments

• CEO Jury 8 or not.jpg
    CEO Jury 8 or not.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 43
It's only 1 1/2 hours in....but it does feel like 2 1/2 doesn't it?????

Has nurmi finished yet? I know its only like 2 1/2 hours in but a girl can dream

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Hilarious that KN is pointing out all the reasons that JA was NOT a smart woman :)

Bet it's driving her nuts that he's riduculing her major fail as a murderer!!

Kinda like Baez calling Casey a *advertiser censored*...like 3 times. As you can see, I have PTSD from that trial and the outcome. Plz. Lord don't let THAT happen again.

MOO

Mel

I can listen to KN ok as long as he isn't going over and over sex..JW would be different. She makes my hair stand on end..more so if she is nervous or excited.

Anyone else notice that tender moment between JA and the mitigation lady at the end... Horrific

I hope Jodi realizes she is there because they expect a guilty verdict and expect she may freak out.

Hilarious that KN is pointing out all the reasons that JA was NOT a smart woman :)

Bet it's driving her nuts that he's riduculing her major fail as a murderer!!

Well, she did say "It's the first time I've killed someone."

Well look at it this way! As much as we hate to listen to his b.s ! He's got to say and do something! He can't refuse to give her the best closing!whats a man to do.
It's his job and I'm sure he can't wait for this mess of a DT case to be over. They did all they could to. Paint travis the bad person! With the DV and the pedophilia! And the jury has her number. They have been watching her and yesterday her facial expressions were anger, smirking, laughing.

The jury has to be pissed that she outright lied about the pedophilia and DV to excuse the murder. That's what it's about!

Justice for travis Alexander.

I literally cried last night. I was up until 3:am watching the closing since I had a serious medical emergency.

IT MADE ME CRY TO SEE GROWN MEN IN THE GALLERY CRYING. IT WAS SO TOUCHING AND SO SAD AT THE SAME TIME.

I hope everything's OK, katiedid. :hug: Seeing the emotions in the gallery yesterday was absolutely heartbreaking.

I wonder if he is going to throw 'Crime of passion' out there and see if it sticks

I *think* Nurmi is trying to show alternative to premeditation which is what 'State's Case' (and probably the absolute truth)..

So I think that after he walks thru this State thinks.. wrong here cuz.. wrong there cuz...

Guessing after lunch break we'll hear something like..

Before Noon Recess we talked about why the State's Case is so Nonsensical... Let's review what really happened... (insert BS DV, Pedo & JA Lies)

JMO

@5.23 - 27 his back is to her → maybe when she gets the knife out and readies to strike?

for a brief second Jodi had her left hand/fist clenched, as if she were trying to picture doing it at the moment those photos were taken...as if to mentally stab his back...how creepy...

a 15 min break already? Hmmm???people snoozing???hmmm??I dunno but......I am yawning for some reason today..and not going full screen like I did yesterday???Hmmm?Just thinking outloud..

This is Nurmi appealing to just the one juror he soooooooo needs:

Have the courage of your convictions to stand by your personal beliefs no matter the pressure you feel. You don't have to succumb to a fellow juror who believes differently than you do.

Haven't watched all of this. Saw of a clip of Jodi with a big grin on her face.
What in the world was she smiling about?

I don't like that KN basically in the beginning was pandering to a hung jury, by asking at least one to not give in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966