Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously LOL'd when he hit his hand... Hollywood folks, hollywood.

So it was assault because she was asleep? If she didn't wake up, how did she know what he did??? Jeez--he really does not give the jury much credit.

Her 'broken' finger...:floorlaugh:

LOve how he IGNORED her various other scenarios for that injury.

SORRY!!!

If I think a man sexually assaulted me...I don't have consensual sex with him later that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this man serious??????????????????????????

UGH.

nice dramatic flair there Nurmi.

What did I miss?

PS JA is crying because she sees her doom....:truce:

If she was really afraid of Travis all she had to do after he "forced" himself on her in the office was LEAVE. Or - never go there in the first place.

Why are JA and JW looking at the computer screen and JA is about to cry? Is she reading Twitter of here perhaps and seeing the comments about how BAAAAAD this thing is?

speaking of lawyers....where are our very appreciated WS member attorneys today???

Does anybody here believe you can have a penis inserted inside you and continue on to sleep?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NO. Just....no. I can't believe he thinks the jury is that stupid.

Psst... Jenny... my bff... can you please pinch me really hard? This "tears" thing isn't working very well today...

I keep expecting a snake’s tongue to come out of her mouth

Ever heard of a pedophile who's into little boys raping a woman? Me neither.

why did Nurmi say "it doesn't matter about the sexual orientation of the witness". I must have really missed something here.

Maybe a reference to ALV's apparent bias against men?

Afternoon all! I am being forced to go to work! Will catch up with you night owls!

Tata. Go team TA! Justice be served!

What is Nurmi talking about. Jodi is emoting a look that says "i'm constipated."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett