Closing arguments- thread #175

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only one of the jurors has been in an abusive relationship and kept it a secret (even during voir dire), then the prosecution could be in trouble. I think JM wisely saw this risk when he included felony murder. :moo:

Being someones booty call is not a reason to murder them Nurmi!!!:banghead:

That family is SO DAMN STOIC!!!

Huge props ladies and gentleman!!! Better people than I!

Here we go again with the abuse. Such a crock. If you all remember when JA was on the stand and KN asked her why she killed Travis she said "it's simple, I was defending myself." If she was actually afraid for her life when KN asked her this question..she would have been crying uncontrollably and looking believable and if you all remember she was not at all convincing and she could barely even get her practised speech right.

Last chance booty call .. if all else fails booty call .. 4am in the morning booty call .. ?

Is he starting to wrap up already?

(Oh, please lord! Make it so!!!!!)

No way he just won't let go of bashing Travis. He will go on for hours bashing the poor guy.

Even Sam is smiling! This really is laughable.

Did he just say "Back String Booty Call"?

Can't Juan object? There is no evidence presented to support sexual assult!!!

I really think this is good for the prosecution. This is what enrages the jury. Jodi's lies. It was clear in their questioning and fits with what Juan said yesterday - she won't even let him die in peace. They are adding fuel to JA's fire.

I knew it. He can't go an hour without mentioning sex. Oh and we all know Jodi didn't want it!!! Poor little three hole wonder, oh and SHE introduced the KY jelly. Nurmi, you crossed a line long ago and now you just fell flat on your face. The jury will hate you too.

He wanted to intersperse a few truths in with the rest of the lies. :twocents:

I respectfully disagree...

if he was telling the truth.... He would say he has never liked her... He doesn't like her now... And he will never like her in the future...ever!!!

:giggle:

JMO

I understand but why would he say he doesn't like her? Shouldn't he be pretending she's the pure shocked religious girl who was a victim of abuse who only killed in self defense?

I think that ship sailed log ago. The trial has proven she's anything but.

Well, all I can say is Nurmi is making Juan's job very easy. Not one thing he has said can't be blown out of the water. Nothing.

:banghead::banghead:

I did not want to watch this- but I just want to be there the moment this whole thing is turned back to JM

on the other hand the sarcasm on KN is not working well IMO- every little snarky cynical " she did this and she was that" I keep thinking yeah- yup - yes- she did- she was. ( yeah she goes with the lies and the secrets..and the plan yup)

How long will this go on- do you think?
:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads