Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. This IS the worst defense closing I've ever seen. Laughable! Bang your hands together some more, Nurmi. It helps those who are sleepy and bored.

Uggghhhh, I wonder what she's thinking. I can tell she's trying to cry, but clearly - she is not enthused with Nurmi.

I would be asking for new counsel. Is it too late? Hahahahahahaha, she is looking extremely deflated.

wow, she saved them all for today!
Actual glistening eyes and not the fake I'm crying but you can't see the tears but watch me blow my nose act!

How's Jodie's moms demeanour! Her dad DIDNT come down did he? Is. Grama there.

Go on Jodi .. squeeze out a tear .. go on .. grab your nose or something ..

I am sorry, but speaking as a person who has been um..woken up by penis - various times over 25 years of marriage- I have always known.

The "relationship" ended BECAUSE SHE MURDERED HIM! I wish Nurmi a great career defending sex offenders. He will do a good job.

why show up in the first place if she had fear..pleassssee

TA still talked to JA when she moved back to Yreka, because she just couldn't leave him alone and he thought he was safe because she was a 1000 miles away!

She went to his house in Mesa, not because she loved him, to KILL HIM! :stormingmad:

just sayin'
fran

Nurmi.
This case is NOT about sex.
Period.

This is about your client JA brutally & with premeditation MURDERED Travis Alexander.
Period.

I don't know how much more I can stand watching the killer sitting there with her best "poor pitiful me" look. It's infuriating! :stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member