Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am loving Nurmi lying about the gas can. Not only did the defendant lie to you jurors, her attorney lied to you again. Check your notes! Better yet, Juan better provide them with transcripts.

Yup. And all the DT's expert WITNESSES lied.:stormingmad:

I can't watch anymore. Yesterday she was chuckling with her BFF and today she is fake crying. I give all the credit in the world to the jury members who sit there, listen to and witness this circus show.

Oh...so Jodi told the truth about Travis watching you tube...OH OK..that changes everything!

said no one ever!!!!

Have you noticed how JA wipes her face as if she has tears streaming down them? This has driven me around the ben since this trial started.
Who does she think she's fooling into thinking she has tears streaming down her face?

She didn't want to be unfaithful to her boyfriend? Uhh what? As if she even understands the concept of fidelity. I'm sure she'd NEVER cheat lol what a pant load.

Heck Jodie, if you really want to cry, look at Nurmi in the eye, that would do it for me!!!!!!:floorlaugh:

I think we are on the 8th time he has used the phrase "Fear, Love, Sex, Lies, and Dirty Little Secrets". :giggle:

Lifetime will prolly use that as the movie name. :facepalm:

:banghead::banghead:

I did not want to watch this- but I just want to be there the moment this whole thing is turned back to JM

on the other hand the sarcasm on KN is not working well IMO- every little snarky cynical " she did this and she was that" I keep thinking yeah- yup - yes- she did- she was. ( yeah she goes with the lies and the secrets..and the plan yup)

How long will this go on- do you think?
:please:

I think he got 5 total hours. I expect he will use at least 5 1/2 doing nothing but trashing Travis :stormingmad:

Boy, she's doing her bet to look so victimized today. Showing how vulnerable she is/was to big bad TA.

If JA 'loved' Travis then give me hate for the rest of my life.

that hole drives me crazy :scared: it's so annoying and I always end up staring at it :D

Dr Drew had said once he thought it was from a piercing. I look at it often too- I hate that about me.

I love how Nurmi tries to paint the Vow of Chastity as some sort of special law amongst the Mormon faith, which makes Travis non-marital sex somehow worse. Vow of Chastity is just like all other religions law against fornication. But because Travis was Mormon his sexual activity is somehow so much more divergent than what 95% of every other human on planet earth has done.

Can't Juan object? There is no evidence presented to support sexual assult!!!
He could object, but sometimes the best strategy with the DT and their witnesses is to let them talk and dig a hole, then go in for the kill on rebuttal.

"Love, Fear, Lies, Sex and Dirty Little Secrets" You just KNOW Nurmi's working the name of his upcoming book about this case.

If Nurmi had a brain he would avoid the pedophilia. Nothing more could turn the jury against her.
Of course she is lying. Isn't that what she does?

when ja tries to cry all I ever think of is Travis email "You only cry for Yourself" That was a biggie when Juan read it yesterday...I had read it before but his words rang loud and truthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990