Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything that Nurmi will not stoop to? In his accusations of Travis?

Does Jodi have eye liner on today?

:seeya: It looks like it -- she probably used one of her golf pencils -- seriously, she used one of them last week for her eyebrows ... :crazy:

Not only does the state say she's a liar SHE ADMITS she's a liar. This is pathetic. I bought a hula hoop yesterday and I think I'm going to go play with it.

Absolutely. With her a$$ on the line, you bet they would have come up with a record of return if she had returned it at any other Walmart.

Wouldn't take that much effort either.

Nurmi: Where did you return it Jodi?

Jodi: I don't know

Nurmi: well how many WM's are there in Salinas?

Jodi: I don't know

Well why don't we just look up store locations and narrow it down to the stores that were open in 2008.

Jodi: Well, I don't know if I returned it to Walmart. It coulda been Sears, Costco, or maybe I threw it in the dumpster. I don't remember, I don't know, this is just so debasing!

I just can't imagine having that thing as a client!

MOO

Mel

Go on Jodi .. squeeze out a tear .. go on .. grab your nose or something ..

She pulls out nose hairs to make her eyes water, why does she wipe her nose every time she ..ahem "cries" shouldn't you wipe near your eyes if youre crying and not squeeze your nose unless youre blowing it because youre crying so hard

Seriously, who are the three men behind Jodi ? And why is the man to the right ( in the blue shirt) covering his mouth like he believes all of this ?

I'm being serious..

but surprised they didn't try trick to get her to cry like habernaro peppers on her finger tips so when she rubbed eyes would get tears..

I'm not being snarky seriously since she's not been able to really cry & they watch HLN know people think fake cry that way they'd get tears running down cheeks..

Yuck tongue thing..

The DT has discussed this sex stuff to the point that it has no impact anymore. Can we say it's anti-climatic?

That is a really good point, Arishia.

By the constant repetition, the defense has totally taken away the impact of it, IMO.

Why would Jodi drive thousands of miles to someone she was afraid of? Someone who said he did not want to see her? It was a secret at that point, because she snuck there.
It was unfortunately the last time there could be any sex for her, because he could no longer be anything with a heartbeat to her. Jodi stopped his heart, quite literally by stabbing him in it.
Then told no one, so he could decompose in the Arizona heat for days and days.

OMG did he really say that...ej on my face.....I really think kn is a xxxxxxx

I knew we were going to get to the face shot thing. Thanks Nurmi,

If Nurmi had a brain he would avoid the pedophilia. Nothing more could turn the jury against her.
Of course she is lying. Isn't that what she does?
eta, he did go there. Dumb, dumb move.

Dear Diary .. Toblerone, Pop Rocks .. fill in the blanks.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m
#jodiarias Juror Report: All listening. Juror 17 biting nails, Juror 7 has hands in his hoodie pockets...Juror 6 looking to side rubbing ear

He seriously cannot go 2 minutes without bringing up something sexual.. Turns my stomach.

What I really hate about all this, is the fact, there are real victims out there, even now, that are going to through this...that may in fact find themselves having to defend themselves, who have yet to make reports and such, who very well may be in this forum..

For goodness sakes, document document, find someone to take pictures for you...

Do something!

JA is making a mockery of a very frightening situation for those that are actually living this.

Just in the few minutes I have watched, even if KN was not defending JA..say I had no investment in this case at all..he is bad. He has no confidence he seems to be making it up as he goes OR he can't remember what his cue cards say.

OMG he is pitiful

*crawls under desk*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members