Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the sex talk and bashing is not going to bode well w/ the jury

:facepalm:JA is nasty. Did you all just see how she wiped her nose and just now again **has coodee alert germaphobic reaction to her grossness here**

ACK!

Ask any journaler your journal is where you write these things.

Hey Nurmi .. Jury is thinking 'I ain't got a PhD of nuttin' and I can spot a liar and it's sitting in black at the DT table'

Actually, this was one of Nurmi's smarter moves.

He KNOWS his client is not likeable at all. The jury questions have made it abundantly clear they cannot stand her. By saying up front that he (Nurmi) doesn't like her either, he is telling them "Hey, I get ya. I'm right there with ya. BUT....there is this thing called the 'law' and it doesn't matter if any of us 'like' her. You still have to follow the law."

He is saying it is okay..just fine not to like her but please be advised that you still have to follow the law.

Kinda like Mark Geragos starting his Closing in Scott Peterson's trial with "Do you hate him?!"

And calling SP something like a "14-karat a_ _ %&$*"

so travis was only a pedophile ONCE?

how does THAT work?

Nurmi journal math
going to the bathroom=seeing your bf with kiddie *advertiser censored*

1). Jodi get over trying to cry. You just can't fake it.

2). HLN, what do you think of his closing NOW? Repeating Jodi's lies about abuse? This defense is awful. Even bringing up ALV? And Nurmi, a wife with two kids being abused is NOT Jodi.

Bad move, Nurmi, JA wasn't living with Travis, had no kids, didn't depend on him for support, there was no reason not to report Travis. Except it didn't happen.

Oh poor Jodi... what a brutal brutal life she must have had to endure with TA. Is THAT what Nurmi wants the jury to come away with?

Being with TA was SO horrific she kept going back for more and more and more. It was the worst thing she's EVER been through in her WHOLE life!

I hope the jurors call bulls**t on all this. Truly, it is insulting.

Who is the man sitting on the family side, behind Sam and Hillary?

OMG...............Lets compare this....

According to JA - TA placed his Penis inside her while she was sleeping, and she did not consent to it......

Well, JA PLACED THE KNIFE INSIDE OF TA, WHEN HE WAS DEFEND-LESS...AND I DO NOT THINK JA *ASKED* TA if he wanted to DIE (consent to death)

155fs853955.gif

If Nurmi had a brain he would avoid the pedophilia. Nothing more could turn the jury against her.
Of course she is lying. Isn't that what she does?
eta, he did go there. Dumb, dumb move.

I agree, and the jury is not happy IMO to have him bring up all the sex again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ