Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi is using this closing as a walking advertisement to attract future clients of a certain caliber.

Those are the things real DV victims write in their journals-at least I did in my case!!

Funny, I never thought about lying in my diary. Now that really doesn't make any sense.

Yes, Nurmi, let's PLEASE shine the light of truth on this. But, obviously, the defense can't handle the truth.

'She didn't write down when she went to the bathroom...in her journal' so why does she have to write down the DV?

Yeah, that's a fair comparison. Not.

I think we are on the 8th time he has used the phrase "Fear, Love, Sex, Lies, and Dirty Little Secrets". :giggle:

me thinks it may be the manifesto's title ......:floorlaugh:

I am wondering if JW has Grave's Disease. Stress, lack of sleep aggravate symptoms.

Nurmi, what is really repulsive is that little client of yours.

He really should stay away from ALV. That train left a long time ago.

JA is acting that way, because she is thinking that Nurmi is really screwing her defense with this closing.

Why would Jodi drive thousands of miles to someone she was afraid of? Someone who said he did not want to see her? It was a secret at that point, because she snuck there.
It was unfortunately the last time there could be any sex for her, because he could no longer be anything with a heartbeat to her. Jodi stopped his heart, quite literally by stabbing him in it.
Then told no one, so he could decompose in the Arizona heat for days and days.

Cause those cd's were SO important?

OMG! NO, there is no evidence of pedophilia! That's EXACTLY what she sounded like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, this was one of Nurmi's smarter moves.

He KNOWS his client is not likeable at all. The jury questions have made it abundantly clear they cannot stand her. By saying up front that he (Nurmi) doesn't like her either, he is telling them "Hey, I get ya. I'm right there with ya. BUT....there is this thing called the 'law' and it doesn't matter if any of us 'like' her. You still have to follow the law."

He is saying it is okay..just fine not to like her but please be advised that you still have to follow the law.

Didn't Jose Baez do something like that?

I think KN enjoys repeating all the sexual aspects of this case. Juan hardly touched on it. I'm glad I'm not an Az tax payer.

This is such a bad move for Nurmi to make.

The jury DOESN'T believe the pedo stuff. Just drop it. He's making it even worse and almost driving the needle in Jodi's arm.

Cracks me up that Nurmi's new refrain is " Let's Shine The Light Of Truth" on that... Better be careful with that. you might get what you asked for...:clown: :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95