Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She loved him! No evidence to the contrary....

Nurmi, have you seen the pictures? The WHOLE trial is evidence she didn't love him.

feel like I may need to walk away from the pc before I blast Nurmi lol

Love does not, ever= 29 stabs a shot to the head and DEFINITELY not slashing a throat ear to ear.

The DT has discussed this sex stuff to the point that it has no impact anymore. Can we say it's anti-climatic?

Nurmi is talking in circles with no rhyme or reason. JA is "crying" and nothing is moving.

Book of Mormon, oral sex, dirty secret, she loved him, he is just throwing out nonsense, and she's crying, none of it makes any sense.

This is pathetic .. notice how he's pretty much avoiding any real evidence ..

I think we are on the 8th time he has used the phrase "Fear, Love, Sex, Lies, and Dirty Little Secrets". :giggle:

Jodi is working on her best poor pitiful me look.

When Jodi wears her hair this way, I rack my brain trying to figure out who she looks like. The best I can come up with, is she looks like the Beav on "Leave it to Beaver" after he grew up and became a "psycho boy"!

Wilmott picking at cuticles, rolling up in balls and dropping on table :puke:

This is a joke, I will not say what I would do to her but something like what was done to Travis. I really have never wanted someone to suffer in my entire life but she really deserves too. I'm not religous but I really hope there is a God at this moment in time.

OH, now it's TA's FAULT JA changed to Mormon?

Oh for goodness sakes!
:stormingmad:
fran

well dont ya know travis sent those missionaries over to her house every week. rigghhhhhhtt bc its abnormal that missionaries dont keep coming back if you welcome them in. :banghead:

Is there a time limit set for the closing arguments...pleeeeez.

"Sex, Lies and Dirty Little Secrets" by Kirk Nurmi

You just know this is the title of his book.

why did Nurmi say "it doesn't matter about the sexual orientation of the witness". I must have really missed something here.
Maybe because ALV is probably a Lesbian???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966