Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughcry: phone goes off in the courtroom
Best thing I've heard today, besides Juan objecting.

I love it! Phone goes off, Arias stops fake crying. Phone stops, she starts in again.

They go to deliberate and one juror says, "JA lied to our faces on the stand. She said she took the gas can back to the same Walmart." Everything in this trial that has been based on what JA said is going out the window. Even the P12 should be able to get this part.

LOLOL....that phone call really messed up the mood....lolol

I can't watch the trial from here - Morocco - but I'm doing my best to follow it on here and updates on Facebook.

OMG this chick better get death.

OMG...bwahahaha...the cell phones ring tone was...'like it's dynamite...." Rose we gotta dance for dynamite juan....

Interrupted fake crying by a cell phone- can she get it back? Gosh, I almost had tear squeezed out...

At least I think it's not against the law. I've never heard of a DA being barred or sent to jail because they were telling lies about the victim.

They are basically allowed to say whatever they want, including probably saying his siblings are all pedofiles because he told Jodi that.

That's it, mistrial!!! Someone left their phone on & ruined the defense's closing. Oh wait, it was going downhill way before that...

Bwahahahaha, someone's 'batphone' was ringing. Threw Nermi off his game. :floorlaugh:

In all seriousness though, that person should be excused from the courtroom. Not smart on their part.

Darryl Brewer and Matt McCartney, if you are reading here, you are both cowards. You helped this woman and if she walks, maybe she will turn on you both next.

.....I am having a fit of giggles......:floorlaugh:

OK. I sat on my two-hands for three whole pages and they began taking on a life of their own so I had to let them out. I am now having laffing fits too for some reason and just can't stop. What is it so uncontrollably hysterical about listening to Nurmi-Nonsense?

I can't stop laughing:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member