DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;qSJCSR4MuhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJCSR4MuhU[/video]

c'mon Nurms.

Show the throat slash..

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA!

"Jodi Arias says..." Everything the defendant says is lies. This is making me soooo MAD! *goes back to sitting on hands & screaming at my laptop*

just have to say I love your Bunny girl .... a nice reminder of how good and cute life can be in amiidst all this sordidness!:hug::seeya:

Did a little yard work. Is Nurmi saving the PTSD for last?

:lol: Even HLN is bored. Yesterday they took no commercial breaks. They are for Nurmi! :lol:

Someone's phone! Unreal.

It was hell calling for Jodi... We reserved a special place for you....

It is so sad when the best thing her defense attorney can say to defend her is she isn't lying about this because she could have had a better lie then she used.

And that is the entire basis of the defense strategy.
All they got.

JA ... go to jail (or death row), do not pass go, do not collect $200.00.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

OMG, a phone just rang with some dance song ring tone two rows in front of me. Nurmi is clearly shaken up by it. #JodiArias

She must have been wearing her spidey's that day in the closet, and just scaled the wall to get up there on that 7 ft shelf and get that gun. Good one Nurms...

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

OMG, a phone just rang with some dance song ring tone two rows in front of me. Nurmi is clearly shaken up by it. #JodiArias

---

Must be a friend or family of Travis in that area?

As if planned, someone's phone rings just as KN mentions ALV :giggle:

Sinking.gif

LOL! Even HLN doesn't care about Nurmi. They are taking commercial breaks.

Sounds like they know that Nurmi isn't selling his case to the jury, so they might as well sell some products or legal services for those mesh slings.

Davia my brother is the same damn way.....I usually have to "deal" with his psycho girlfriends.

It's sad because these type of guys seem to attract psycho's because they are the only guys that deal with these crazy chicks. I do believe Travis would have found a lovely wife if he was ever given the chance UGH :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990