Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that song!!!!! That the jewish boys song yay!!!!

Okay, Nurmi, okay, Jodi told some dumb lies. She should've lied better. Yes, the closet lie was absolutely ridiculous, but she couldn't stay with the ninja lies, so what's a girl gonna say.

Even HLN is tired of this carp and had to take a commercial break! LOL

Hln didnt take any comercial breaks when JM was giving his closing yesterday, but today HLN just took a comercial while nurmi is up ha ha lol

"Dont worry you wont miss a thing"

HELL NO I WANT TO MISS THE NEXT 6 HOURS! :stormingmad:

He spoke for 3 hours and 20 minutes on Thursday. We don't know whether or not the judge set specific limits. Some have said 5 hours each, but I don't know if that's been confirmed.

aaaccckkk, a commercial break - shame on HLN - not that the closing is good, but I want to see it live, not hours behind live!!!

Now, why didn't Nurmi just have AL do his closing arguments.

All she needed to do was start with "once upon a time" .........

I hope the jury doesn't buy in to this fairy tale.

Nurmi has spent too much time on pictorials.

imo

So, today I had the day off, so I was working out in the yard. I stepped on a metal rake and the spike went through my shoe, through my sock, and into my foot. Still better than listening to Nurmi.

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

Just a STRONG suggestion: UNLESS you are really up to date on your "shots", consider a Tetanus toxoid shot TODAY.
Tetanus prophylaxis in wound management for adults. As part of standard wound management care to prevent tetanus, a tetanus toxoid–containing vaccine might be recommended for wound management in adults aged 19 years and older if 5 years or more have elapsed since last receiving Td. If a tetanus booster is indicated, Tdap is preferred over Td for wound management in adults aged 19 years and older who have not received Tdap previously.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6125a4.htm

This is the advice you'd find on the NIH.gov or CDC.gov website and from just about everybody's Mom & GMom!

" I REALLY wanted to use that "rear shot" on my business cards..darn"-Jodi Arias

Waiting for Juan..IF they think they have seen Fire Before...He will blow everything up in their face.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS! Saying prayers for strength for TAs family today!

'body slam' seemed to fall out of favor at some point. they dropped it like a hot potato and never used it again.

Kind of like politicians...

Nurmi: polling on social media shows.. 'Body Slamming' terminology isn't polling favorable..

Jw: How'd shoving poll?

Nurmi: Higher with the 35-55 females

Jw: Ok.. Let's go with Shoves & stubling falls down

JA: I'll just say all 3 that will cover everything

:lol: Even HLN is bored. Yesterday they took no commercial breaks. They are for Nurmi! :lol:

Someone's phone! Unreal.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:BWHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no thunder, but music.

:floorlaugh: Well that was exciting -- someone's cell phone rang ...

Sorry ... I can't help it ... :innocent: ... this is beyond BORING !

:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member