Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM will get last say....what a last say it will be!!!!

crying, I bet Travis cried when he saw her with the knife too!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! HLN broke for a commercial on Nurmi's watch!!! Bwhahahahah!!!

LOL! Even HLN doesn't care about Nurmi. They are taking commercial breaks.

hahahaha HLN is so bored they took a commercial break!!!!

Wow, cell phone. Nice!

Does anyone know who those men are behind the DT table? (including the sleeping guy)

LMAO!! OH, I needed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like dyn-o-mite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" she remembers from her experience as his maid..that mr alexander owned a gun..."

" could she have put the shelf back together and straightened it before she left...sure.."

" If this was a lie, she picked the most inconvenient place she could have chosen to say where the gun was..why would she do that?

BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T THINK OF EVERY PERFECT LIE. Even ALV said she was not a great liar.

Hln didnt take any comercial breaks when JM was giving his closing yesterday, but today HLN just took a comercial while nurmi is up ha ha lol

Man, he is spending a lot of time showing this pristine closet where nothing took place. He's taking aim at his other foot.

How many feet does Nurmi have? He'll run out soon and have to start shooting someone else's feet :D

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ummm did hln take breaks on juan yesterday?

I think he just meant the questions the jurors sitting in court today and others asked. He wants to be inclusive.

Whoops cell phone went off. Good song.

Now is is saying J might have put a shelf back in place.....JUAN-REALLLLLYYY

That is disgusting and needs to change IMO.

At least I think it's not against the law. I've never heard of a DA being barred or sent to jail because they were telling lies about the victim.

You know it's bad when you're glad HLN takes a commercial break in the middle of Nurmi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966