Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any word on the demeanor of the jury right now?

Nurmi saw the JM dance video and now is attempting to dance a little bit in the hope that someone makes a video of his smooth dance moves as well.

No, she made up the ninja lie, because she didnt want to go to prison.

I wonder if badgers will come next

[video=youtube;EIyixC9NsLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI[/video]

I would like to contribute this song:

[video=youtube;EHJymLCET9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHJymLCET9I[/video]

What? He just referred to questions from "jurors who aren't here anymore," while showing the bathroom floor photos.

It's moot at this point, but referencing the removed jurors seems counter intuitive to the goal of persuading the remaining jurors to embrace his argument....

I have listened to a lot of closing arguments..
This is the worst closing I have ever listened to in my entire life.

Just thought you would all like to know :giggle:

I prefer Nurmi for closing rather than JW because she is soooo shrill.

That phone ringing? It was Travis calling to say, no worries. The jury gets it and all will be well.

The more I think about it the more furious I am about what you all reported related to Nurmi commenting on past jurors. OMG, they really were trying to pick off jurors

JA's acting is sooooooo bad.. So bad...

It comes only when it should come.. If I was on trial for my life and I knew I had killed someone I would be devastated the ENTIRE TIME!!! Can you even imagine. Can you even imagine.
I spent the morning in tears because I bounced a check which causes a clusterfarction in my check book.. Can you imagine me on trial for murder?! HA. Maybe I am just more emotional than the average gal.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! _____stopped crying long enough to listen to the phone ring in gallery!:floorlaugh:

She's crying out of her nose again instead of her eyes. I swear that girl is just not wired right. :floorlaugh:

This business about the gun being in the most inconvenient place, is that all they have..KN seemed so proud of himself about that. Big deal.

I think JA said it was way up in that corner so she could explain why none of his friends had ever seen it. Only her, because she had been cleaning the closet.
Of course, that being said, I am a relatively normal person trying to think like she does so it could be totally off...

What I really hate about all this, is the fact, there are real victims out there, even now, that are going to through this...that may in fact find themselves having to defend themselves, who have yet to make reports and such, who very well may be in this forum..

For goodness sakes, document document, find someone to take pictures for you...

Do something!

JA is making a mockery of a very frightening situation for those that are actually living this.

Thank you so much for saying this. I am living this nightmare, have been for 18 years. But I can't take pictures because it's psychological/emotional/verbal abuse, hasn't hit me or thrown anything at me in a long time. Course I've learned how to hide before it gets to that. This "domestic violence" defense is really getting to me, having to mute off & on. I cannot put into words how horrible it feels to hear this. I can't imagine how much worse it is for the Alexanders.

I wish these attorneys really had to suffer living under the control of a true abuser with no hope for escape for even one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95