Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SERIOUSLY??? Darn you JVM!! #8 should be able to stay & watch Nurmi he was in this till literally last couple of days.. It's not his fault that MEDIA are so invasive & rude to badger (gopher?) him during Nurmi's Closing!!
I can't stand to listen to JVM. She played the sex tape every single time I tried, so I quit watching. I don't think the Alexander's would like her playing it every single day. Ughh.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 28s

#JodiArias was just brought back in. Nurmi sits beside her and reclinates for a bit as he conversates with her.

I don't have WAT open but I just bet Wild is just hwild about JW's salmon-y suit today.

I am loving Nurmi lying about the gas can. Not only did the defendant lie to you jurors, her attorney lied to you again. Check your notes! Better yet, Juan better provide them with transcripts.

Nali, ITA. Sounds like all Nurmi has got is to play fast and loose with the truth to confuse the jury. FWIW, by many of the questions they asked it seemed that some are paying close attention, so again I go back to my long held belief that the DT is targeting one juror. JMO

Jodi has no monitor to hide behind since she moved to the center seat...

All I can say to Nurmi is, then if she did return it to another WalMart then where is the proof? If they thought for a minute that she had, you can bet they would have pestered every Walmart between Salinas & Mesa to find the proof.

So Nurmi. Where. Is. It?

It isn't his job to provide proof. It is his job to provide doubt.

Oh good....juror #8 and his wife are back in the court room

He is MUCH more vunerable sitting in that shower than standing!

PLUS, his whole pointing out the timing is not going to help.

A man making the leap from a relaxing shower to murderous rage in less than a minute is NOT FEASIBLE!

Nurmi obviously isn't READING my posts because here he is back from his break and continuing on to blow his case. :facepalm:

I love how Nurmi just repeated the PATTERN of premed for the prosecution.

How do you guys think he has done so far? I have my grandson coming and I a in speed cleaning mode lol Please help me out TIA.
I'm not surprised he is trying to muddy the water. I don't agree with his argument at all but I can 'see' why he took this approach .

Tried to watch Nurmi's closing, but when he lies to the jury I just had to walk away.:stormingmad:

If you rent a car through Priceline, your credit card is charged by Priceline the date that you make the purchase. I have used Priceline frequently when renting a car.

Praying and hoping someone on this jury has used Priceline before. If so, they will know the truth and can tell the others when they deliberate. Why did the judge allow him to misinform the jury.

OMG thank u thank u, I haven't done it thru priceline before and only rented a car a few times in my life so I wasn't sure. THANK YOU, I hope like u said the jury knows this.

Also, Nurmi outright lied to the jury when he said Jodi didn't say she returned it to the same store. I think he tried to weasel out of it by saying "recall to your memory" hoping some jurors wouldn't have caught that she said that.

I THINK JUAN NEEDS TO PUT JODI"S OWN WORDS UP ON THE SCREEN REGARDING HER EXACT WORDS THAT SHE RETURNED IT TO THE SAME STORE.
She clearly said it, I have it in my notes and I have her exact words. She said it a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95