Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Jodi's hair was blond on May 14, 2008 - not brown. Surely not "June 3rd taking pictures with a Helio phone (that I wrote in my diary on May 22nd, and reported stolen, and was mortified cause of the scandalous conversations Jodi'd recorded) Brown"
Jodi lies, just a little.

Sexual Assault....give me a freakin break.

Doesn't he remember any of her own words...like when she said how much she loved it when he initiated sex with her when she was asleep?

If that is sexual assault then there's about 4 million husbands out there who are going to jail for their early morning activities... :floorlaugh:

Can't Juan object? There is no evidence presented to support sexual assult!!!

While we are talking about things that don't make sense why don't you mention that it doesn't make sense that Travis would threaten to kill JA over a camera when he didn't even bat an eye when she thrashed his BMW that she never would have paid for in a million years.

Nurmi - this is what I saw yesterday

Attachments

• notbroken.gif
    notbroken.gif
    74.1 KB · Views: 34
Oh Good Lord,
We are on the sex topic.
This could be difficult to keep my mouth shut.
Sitting on my hands now.
restraint... restraint... restraint...

OH, now it's TA's FAULT JA changed to Mormon?

Oh for goodness sakes!
:stormingmad:
fran

The defendant's father isn't there, is he? Now that's interesting!

Take a good look at Jodi today. She has not really aged that much. She is not that haggard. This little trial thingy has not shaken her as much as you'd think. She's just very shallow and not much gets to her core.

Willmott, on the other hand, looks terrible and all worn out from this trial. Willmott looks aged.

She is playing the part now................

She is not hiding her tear drop, she is playing the part very well.

Now she has a good reason to cry remembering the "sexual assault". If it was so traumatic how come it doesn't seem to phase her.

How innocent and meek and submissive and considerate and honorable can you paint someone who butchered a human being the way Jodi did Travis. Not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV