Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jodi was Travis's "dirty little secret," how did all of his friends know about her? When asked if they knew anyone who could have killed Travis, why did they all say "Jodi Arias?"

What? He just referred to questions from "jurors who aren't here anymore," while showing the bathroom floor photos.

It's moot at this point, but his referencing the removed jurors seems counter intuitive to his goal of persuading the remaining jurors to embrace his argument....
Sounds like a threat to me.

HMM, just ironic, but Nurmi is prancing around wearing a blue shirt and blue tie! Is this his subliminal message for JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS? Oh, I have the TV on mute, just reading along here, it is better than what he is saying, I think.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 2m
One juror just ran his hand over his face, a gesture of fatigue. Or whatever. #JodiArias

KN says, if you spent 2 years trying to think up a lie, wouldn't you think she could come up with a better lie than this, and Jodi looks pizzed.

Your post makes me so sad for you Sunni - so sorry you suffer this way.

hard to stop...
I also know the abused person keeps telling themselves it isn't that bad, or that he will change.
We all probably know an abused person.
All anybody can do is say, get help if you can.
And be strong.

I'd love to know if anyone thinks _______ has convinced herself that the murder went the way she has described it...that she now believes her lies.

There are so many goofy lines he's throwing out. An inconvenient truth?

What's ironic is that someone mentioned that Nurmi was 'talking down to jury' almost patronizing.. I thought Al Gore then he says Inconvenient Truth? Hmm?

I literally fell asleep! I am not even joking. Just woke up to the sound of the judge's voice. I cannot believe it. He really put me to sleep and it was during the victim bashing, too. Wow.

KN screwed up focusing his closing on "big bad" TA. :notgood:

If Jodi was Travis's "dirty little secret," how did all of his friends know about her? When asked if they knew anyone who could have killed Travis, why did they all say "Jodi Arias?"
Guess she was just dirty--not so much a secret. :giggle:

The main reason Nurmi is not doing well in my eyes is because he has no passion for this case. Due to the FACT he does not believe a word that comes out of her mouth and can't stand to even be in the same room with her.

Blah blah blah only saying what he's required to say blah blah blah

Detective Flores has been stoic and showed no expression throughout the trial. Today it looks like he's having a hard time controlling his anger.

That's because Nurmi shone the "spotlight of truth" on him. lol. And threw shade on Dr. Horn as well. That was sort of a lolz moment.

All in all I'm relieved I'm not outraged, this closing argument is disjointed and silly. Where are Larry and Curly to complete the farce?

Hmm, I wonder if the judge shortened the lunch break today so it would leave Juan a full hour, at least, to finish up today and let the judge get to deliberating on Monday. Sounds like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth