Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about premeditation any more.....what ever happened there was because of something that happened at the moment....not sure what it was..because jodi has no memory.....but something happened that caused all this...i guess we will never know....but i don't think this was premeditated.

why bring a gun then?
why bring Travis' vacation cd's?
why not use your cell phone all while in Arizona?

If we didn't have the camera and you looked at her as a suspect you wouldn't find a shred of evidence except for the palm print, otherwise it appears she went to Utah just as she wanted it to look, it may have happened not because of Cancun but cause of all the BS she perceives she put up with and then to be dumped and return to that ratty little house after thinking about the riches and hi class people you left behind all cause Travis didn't want her, that is why she did it IMO

I'm not sure about premeditation any more.....what ever happened there was because of something that happened at the moment....not sure what it was..because jodi has no memory.....but something happened that caused all this...i guess we will never know....but i don't think this was premeditated.
Gun-rental car-gas cans-phone off, selectively delete certain pics, NO bloody footprints anyplace but bedroom... There is NO doubt in MY mind and I hope jurors feel the same.

juan was very calm in his first round. nurmi gave him some bones to chew on and I think the bulldog is coming out in his final round....I don't expect to see calm juan....

HLN-via Jean Casarus (sp) said male jurors were very "engaged" with Nurmi...women jurors not so much:facepalm:

Well our court observers seemed to think the jury didn't like this stuff 1st time around doubt they like it now.

Nurmi is playing to the male jurors IMO hope they are not buying and I don't believe they are.

Jury is stacked with males for a reason!

Please understand I am not being sexist just trying to put it all together, sex is nurmi's game and he knows juries. Sickening!!!

2 strong jurors are gone, don't know how they were leaning.

Having said this JM knows jurors too and he has truth and evidence on his side..

I hope and pray the jurors are as sickened and disgusted as I/we are.

This is pathetic!!!

FYI: A made-for-TV movie called Ring of Fire will debut on Lifetime on Memorial Day. It's about Johnny Cash and his wife.

Really? Thanks for telling me! I adore Johnny and June. My sister just had twins and I begged her to name them Johnny and June. She refused. Apparently she thought since she gave birth, she got to name them what she wanted! She is so selfish (lol!).

I found a neat trick, I am watching the trial, but I have turned the volume to zero, and I am LISTENING TO JUAN MARTINEZ. This way, I can see the family, if as and when they pan to them, but my ears do not hurt and my tummy does not feel ill.

Here is Juan Martinez from yesterday http://youtu.be/iYnKsdK50c0

Okay, I just got back. Saw a few minutes of the recap of Nurmi so far today. And already all I want to do is go scrub myself with bleach and hot water. I am ready to hurl. Nurmi has sealed his deal with the devil. He sold his soul. And he can never get it back. I would have quit the law profession before I would have done what's he done and what he's doing now. God have mercy on his soul.

JA used to be quite pretty. Her ugly on the inside has migrated to the outside. I, seriously, cannot believe how unattractive she has become.

:floorlaugh: I know, the worst possible defense -- "If she was going to make it up, don't you think she'd make up a better story?" Well .... actually... no, not necessarily, because the logical counterargument is -- maybe she just didn't think this thing all the way through, because she's not as smart as she thinks she is! Whoops!

How rehearsed was that line?? That is almost exactly what ALV said!

I feel a bit sick actually watching this .. I'll be happy never to see Nurmi again after this is done.

I never want to see him again after this trial, well unless his mugshot is flashed on cable news.

HLN reporting that the state has proof that the infamous pedo letters written by TA to JA were forged by JA while in jail....seriously cannot wait to hear more about this..I'm not going to even ask how she thought that was a good idea.....

And this flies in the face of how "brilliant" her lawyer thinks she should have been about the events surrounding the actual murder and the subsequent telling of the story.

She doesn't think like the majority of people IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth