CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:fftobed:
Well I am off to bed. I hope that there will be good news about Dylan tomorrow. It just makes me sick to think about how cold and afraid he must be if he is out there all alone. I am praying for him and his family. Good Night fellow WSers.

Well I am off to bed. I hope that there will be good news about Dylan tomorrow. It just makes me sick to think about how cold and afraid he must be if he is out there all alone. I am praying for him and his family. Good Night fellow WSers.

Me too!

Praying for Dylan to come home to his family.

:please::please::please::please:

Did anyone watch the news or the interview with the brother? If so can you please give an overview.

I'm trying to narrow down the timeline.

<snipped>

Monday, November 19th around 11:30am: Dylan's father returns home to find Dylan -- and the fishing pole -- gone.

When was the last verified sighting of Dylan other than his father's word??

**Please feel free to add to, or edit, this timeline**

I'm glad someone finally put a timeline together. Thanks for doing this! There are so many unconfirmed details I avoided doing it myself so kudos to you!

This is a bit nit-picky on my part (not towards you, towards dad) but I can't help it... regarding the fishing pole, dad said:

"I question why it has taken this long to start scouring the lake, because from day one they have known it is likely he had a fishing pole with him

bbm - yes, I'm having a cow over the word likely but the fact that he wasn't CERTAIN that the fishing pole was missing with Dylan is worth noting to me. I've sort of become fixated on that now that I've noticed it.

An independent sighting of Dylan would be helpful. I'm thinking dad would've had to go food shopping to prepare for Dylan's visit either before his arrival or that could've been one of his errands that Monday morning. Maybe they put together a list of food Dylan likes to eat on Saturday and dad went to get that on Monday AM? If there's one constant with 13 year old boys, it's food. Okay well that wasn't much help to your timeline:blushing:

I've been gone all day.

Why would Dylan take his phone charger with him to fish?

Dad's story about the fishing pole sounds contrived to me. I hope I am wrong.

Giving Dad the benefit of the doubt, his various explanations may simply result from his not having any direct knowledge of what happened to Dylan that morning and he is trying to come up with anything that might fit what few facts he does know. He is offering anything he can think of to help LE find his missing son. IF this is in fact the case, then Dad needs to stick to the facts he does know for certain and avoid speculating and complaining about LE.

An alternative explanation of Dad's 'help' with the investigation is his story does seem to be morphing in response to the direction of the investigation. For example, the same day LE seriously intensifies it's search of the lake, the missing fishing pole story becomes public.

:seeya:

This is my first post... I've been lurking for a while, and have been following Dylan's case from the beginning. I am so concerned for him.

<snipped>

All of this is just my opinion! I'm not particularly leaning towards any one theory at this point, until we have more information.

Welcome Dixie, Great 1st Post!! Your objectivity is much appreciated, as I may have lost mine a few hours ago when dad spoke to MSM. :blushing: There are so many unknowns and I certainly expect LE to keep objective and open to EVERYTHING in their search for Dylan until there are answers one way or the other. Meanwhile here we're left to speculate with the limited info we have which is frustrating!

Thank you Thorn for all of the local insight today ! Wherever he is I hope Dylan gets everyone's prayers for him.. sweet child.

I don't want to be unfair to the father. I know he might be innocent of any involvement and so I am trying to look at other scenarios.

I guess the problem with that is the possible poor reporting in the initial articles. For example, he 'reportedly' said that he saw his son at 7:30 am and then he 'reportedly' described what he was last seen wearing. If he did say that his son was wearing what was described, then it is weird. But that might be bad reporting when it said ' last seen wearing' the described clothing. So I should discount that.

Also, he 'reportedly' last saw his son at 7:30 when he left to do errands, and Dylan was gone when he returned at 11:30.

I wish he had included a reasonable explanation, like " Dylan wanted a ride to his friends but I had someplace I had to be at 8 am so I told him I would return to give him a lift later on. " That way it would make more sense to us that Dylan may have tried to make other plans to get to his friends.

I've been gone all day.

Why would Dylan take his phone charger with him to fish?

Dad's story about the fishing pole sounds contrived to me. I hope I am wrong.

On the missing fishing pole story, this implies Dylan went fishing down at the lake while his Dad was away shopping. The lake is 4 miles from the home. There was no mention of Dad dropping Dylan and his fishing pole off at the lake to fish, so the new story is Dylan walked the 4 miles with his fishing pole down to the lake ? That's about a two hour walk for the little guy (at an 8,000 foot elevation and carrying a backpack no less). I guess anything is possible.

So, the timeline goes:

Friday, November 16th: Dylan's mother says she received a text message from him, that he had arrived at the airport and his father had picked him up (text message included a scowl face -- this sounds like it was genuinely sent by Dylan).

The above is an error. The boy arrived at his father's on Sunday:

Dylan was picked up Sunday by his father at Durango-La Plata County Airport, his mother said on Friday.
Dylan announced his arrival in a text message and ended it with an emoticon expressing a scowl, she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Colorado-teen-missing-days.html#ixzz2DIgvZTW0

On the missing fishing pole story, this implies Dylan went fishing down at the lake while his Dad was away shopping. The lake is 4 miles from the home. There was no mention of Dad dropping Dylan and his fishing pole off at the lake to fish, so the new story is Dylan walked the 4 miles with his fishing pole down to the lake ? That's about a two hour walk for the little guy (at an 8,000 foot elevation and carrying a backpack no less). I guess anything is possible.

.....wearing shorts (according to MSM) with night time temps in the mid 20's. Had to be cold in the morning :waitasec:

If Dad picked him up on Sunday, then I totally understand why Dad might have nixed the Sunday night get together with friends. It is reasonable that Dylan spends the first night hanging with dad. But I am really curious about what happened to the plans for the next morning. Did Dylan ask his dad for a ride for the early morning get together?

And why were they getting together so early? Were they all going fishing or snowboarding or something?

I am waiting for the news story with Dylan's brother. It's only 9:50 here.

I saw the story on 9news awhile ago with the interview with Dylan's brother. I'll be curious what others think, but I felt so sad for him. He doesn't look to have any hope. :(

I saw the story on 9news awhile ago with the interview with Dylan's brother. I'll be curious what others think, but I felt so sad for him. He doesn't look to have any hope. :(

Any new info in the interview?? I can't listen to the streaming video....long story.....house remodel.....lost speakers......

My opinion is pre-meditated. It seems awfully hard to me to prove a drowning is a homicide.
Unless a backpack filled with rocks or bricks is attached to the body.

Sorry. I know it's a terrible thought. :( But, the backpack and fishing pole missing... and everything... just seems too convenient. I certainly hope I'm wrong.

Nothing really new, they talked about additional searches of the lake tomorrow morning with additional divers.

There is also interviews of LE saying that the best case scenario is that Dylan ran away, otherwise the other option is some sort of foul play.

A couple of times, it says that the family is afraid that Dylan was abducted.

Dylan's brother refers to Dylan as his hero. He looks so much like Dylan... my heart was just hurting watching the interview.

This is bad.
I am praying, that Dylan is Okay.
But, every hour that goes by, fills me with dread.
I cannot fathom, what his Mother is going through.
Prayers for you Dylan. Prayers, that you are alive, and coming home.
P.S.
I hope that the judge. Who decided to Make Dylan spend this holiday with his estranged father-is following this story.
Also. If Dylan is never found alive, This judge should immediately retire from the bench.
My experienced opinion. From someone who has seen the amazing mistakes in person from those that wear robes.
:banghead:

Think 9news will post the video to their website soon?

scratch the above, I saw the tail end of Kevin Torres' video.

:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member