CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Torres just said on 9 news that Dylan's fishing pole was found at the dam of the lake?

Oh they did say that search and rescue dogs found the scent on the water, after LE found a fishing pole was found in the same area.

Yes, Kevin said the video should be available on 9news.com. Kevin typically has videos of his stories on his facebook page too.

Dylan's brother said "hopes are high, but the situation is really not very promising you know?"

The family believes that he was abducted or foul play was involved.

Dylan's family was asked to bring more of his clothes in the morning so the dogs can pick up a better scent and the divers from New Mexico will be back out there in the morning too.

It's posted on the find missing Dylan Redwine page that the family will be on Good Morninig America (ABC) tomorrow morning.

I will say that what LE is not saying speaks volumes, imo. If they're persuing the leads and idea (rightfully so) that he ended up at the lake, there are loads of questions there. Many of which we've discussed. The temperature, distance, motivation, etc. and where/how dad fits into the whole picture of Dylan going off to the lake. I'm sure they're looking at all avenues of how he may have ended up at the lake, should he be found there heaven forbid, and if he is found there - the deafening silence as to details is quite telling. If that makes sense. Trying to be discrete.

Was dad taking a vacation day from work the day Dylan disappeared?

Was dad taking a vacation day from work the day Dylan disappeared?

i havent read that, idk? i wasnt under the impression that he was working since he was running all the "errands"...i dont even know where he works, has that been reported and i missed it?? that could easily happen..lol:blushing:

If I had such limited ability to spend time with my child, I don't know that I'd want to take off for 4 hours the very day after I picked him up. I'd either wait to run the "errands" or I'd take him with me. Then again, maybe he was the kind of kid who tended to sleep in until 10 a.m., so dad thought he'd let him rest while he went grocery shopping, or to rent some movies for them to watch or whatever.

I'm hoping that we'll get more updates as this story gets more and more attention nationwide.

That's the most recent video I can find, too. I was searching for the webcast with the interview with Dylan's brother, but missed it. It still hasn't been posted to the website or Kevin's FB page.

ETA: I was responding to a poster who posted a link to this video: http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1989162852001

Looks like the poster removed the post

Is it true that they found his fishing pole at the lake? :rose:

If so, I feel like it was staged. I am sorry, but there is no way that Dylan went to that lake all alone carrying his fishing pole. If he wanted to fish he could have gone with his Dad or his friends, who were calling him all morning. WHY DIDNT HE TELL HIS FRIENDS HE WAS GOING FISHING INSTEAD OF MEETING THEM?

And if they found his fishing pole, then he was not abducted by a stranger. No kidnapper was going to take him to the lake and take the fishing pole along. JMO

Sorry, but if his pole was found at the lake, then I believe that Dad staged it. JMO

Wondering if GMA will reach out to local LE for an updated statement or on-camera interview tomorrow AM as part of their segment /interview with Dylan's family.

Also hoping that Today (NBC) and whatever the CBS version of these morning shows will pick up Dylan's story. By evening it would be great it HLN caught on as well.

Kevin Torres just said on 9 news that Dylan's fishing pole was found at the dam of the lake?
Many of us were waiting for this discovery since dad mentioned Dylan's fishing pole was missing. Does dad check the location of Dylan's fishing rod on a daily basis? How did he even know that it was missing on this date? A neighborhood kid could have stolen it from the garage weeks ago.

Where is Dylan's backpack?

The father's "errands" probably including staging the fishing rod at the dam. :(

I'm sorry but nothing of this makes sense. Okay, so let's pretend the father did run errands and Dylan did decide to go fishing. Why the cellphone off at 8pm? If he had the cell phone with him surely it would have been on. His friends would have been calling trying to get a hold of him and surely he would have answered. For a 13 yo, makes no sense what so ever. None.

What kind of errands take 4 hours to run and what establishment is even open at 7:30am? I hope the LE have scoured security cameras from the locations the father says he visited. If the son had just arrived the night before...why not take him with? Why didn't he drive him to the friend's house like it had been arranged? Dad's whole account stinks to high heaven IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille