CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are really no coincidences in cases like this.

So Dad mentions fishing pole, and voila, fishing pole is found at the lake.

Added together with the change of morning plans, lack of texts/calls to friends, and Dad's four hour errand run on the first day of visitation, and it's all looking very bad.

No coincidences.

Wishing more strength for Dylan, his loved ones, and searchers this morning. :rose:

Prayers coming for Dylan. I hope he's found very soon. I feel something is off with the timeline.....

I have been trying to catch up with the circumstances. Once I saw last night that the dad said he was surprised they haven't found his fishing pole...well...my heart is breaking. Dylan was forced to go spend time with this man..ugh.

I have spent time in a cabin in that area of CO and I know there isn't much shopping locally and we would go to Durango for shopping and "errands". Durango is 25 miles and a 45 minute drive from Vallecito. So Dylan's "backpack" could be anywhere in between the two towns. Maybe he did go into Durango that morning....

Sadly, I think by sometime probably fairly early Monday at the latest, Dylan was an angel...

I just hope for today that there are some answers for his loved ones and some information for the rest of us.

I'm so sorry the system has probably failed you Dylan.

Good Morning, Everyone!

I don't necessarily think there was premeditation in Dad 'getting rid of' Dylan because of new child support payments but I could definitely see that as being an instigating factor, causing him to get very angry over a short period of time and blowing his fuse. Something happened to Dylan between the time he left the airport with his Dad on Sunday and the time he "last" saw Dylan on Monday at 7:30am....and I think Dad has the answers to that.

New article:

Teams are searching around Vallecito Lake for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who has been missing for a week.

La Plata County Sheriff’s spokesman Dan Bender says searchers had no luck on Sunday but would resume efforts at the lake today.

Bender says scuba divers will search the lake while teams will also comb the shoreline area.

He says investigators are exploring all possibilities including a runaway situation.

http://www.coloradoan.com/viewart/2...ado-boy?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p

Very curious and hopeful to see what today will bring.

We are looking for you, Dylan!

Im impressed with the amount of media coverage for Dylan...now. It took us a while to get word about him at first,but Im happy to see he's getting alot of coverage the past few days.
....a presser would be nice though.

Im impressed with the amount of media coverage for Dylan...now. It took us a while to get word about him at first,but Im happy to see he's getting alot of coverage the past few days.
....a presser would be nice though.

Yes it would be nice....I like hearing things straight from LE, even if they sometimes can't say alot. You can at least get a "feel" for what is going on.

This is OT but I love your purple candles, GateKeeper....very pretty.

"Good Morning America",....Did anyone catch the show this morning?

Dylan's family was supposed to be on, I missed it if they were and can't find a link yet.

Yes it would be nice....I like hearing things straight from LE, even if they sometimes can't say alot. You can at least get a "feel" for what is going on.

This is OT but I love your purple candles, GateKeeper....very pretty.

Oh thank you shef !! I changed my avatar for the month of November...for baby Sky,hes been missing a year now.

Well, well, how ironic that the fishing pole was reportedly found at the dam. The very fishing pole dad mentioned early on while trying to blame LE for not searching the lake sooner.

Oh yeah, dad......we were all born yesterday and fell off the turnip truck today. NOT.

Ive seen this mentioned several times about the fishing pool being found, could someone please provide a link for this info..have looked everywhere and havent found anything about it...if the pole was found there should be a link and if it wasn"t, I think the family has enough pain right now without having to hear or read about what someone thinks happened to the pole......JMO

Hi,I am a longtime lurker and I am not sure what we are allowed to post but this link is to an article and what looks to be Dylan's aunt (dad's sister) commenting on the article. She wants to blame mom and her family ... Well it wont let me post the article link but the name of it is "Does father of Dylan Redwine know what happened?"

I usually don't link to because anyone can write an article BUT then I saw the comment left by her on this and another of this author's articles about Dylan/family dynamics.

A "one-day court ordered visit"? Is that a mistake?

I was able to find this, but it doesn't clarify much. I doubt it was a one-day visit. That seems weird.

Dylan had been at his father's house in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango, Colorado, for one day when he disappeared. Sixth Judicial District Judge David Dickinson had issued a court order granting his father visitation rights during the Thanksgiving holiday, sheriff's officials said. Dylan’s parents divorced in 2007.

Let's hope the judge didn't make a terrible mistake....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...in-bayfield-area-for-missing-dylan-redwine-13

Ive seen this mentioned several times about the fishing pool being found, could someone please provide a link for this info..have looked everywhere and havent found anything about it...if the pole was found there should be a link and if it wasn"t, I think the family has enough pain right now without having to hear or read about what someone thinks happened to the pole......JMO

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22063185/sunday-search-launched-missing-boy-laplata-county

Hi,I am a longtime lurker and I am not sure what we are allowed to post but this link is to an article and what looks to be Dylan's aunt (dad's sister) commenting on the article. She wants to blame mom and her family ... Well it wont let me post the article link but the name of it is "Does father of Dylan Redwine know what happened?"

I usually don't link to because anyone can write an article BUT then I saw the comment left by her on this and another of this author's articles about Dylan/family dynamics.

WELCOME angiefly !!! You did good not posting the link ....just direct us where to look!! Nice job !

Maybe it's just the Monday-morning-sleepies, but I don't see anything about them finding a fishing rod in this article -- only that Dad said Dylan had it with him. Again, it's making me suspicious. It's like Dad has constructed this whole idea of what happened -- that Dylan went fishing at 7:30am, didn't ask him for a ride when he was leaving in the car to run errands, began walking the 4 miles to the lake (without canceling or postponing plans with his friends), hitched a ride from a stranger, and is now somewhere "not in the area." That's Dad's theory. Riiiiiggghhhhtttt...... :banghead:

Mark Redwine, who lives about 22 miles north of Durango, told investigators that he left the home early Monday morning to run some errands. When he returned four hours later, he said, Dylan was gone.
Mark Redwine said Sunday that he hadn't been able to find the boy's fishing rod.
"I question why it has taken this long to start scouring the lake because from Day One they have known it is likely he had a fishing pole with him," Redwine, 52, said.
Information he received from the boy's friends suggests that Dylan was hitchhiking when he disappeared, Redwine said.
"It sounds to me like he's not even in the area," he said.
He said he is concerned that a stranger could have picked up the teen and abducted him.

Does anyone have an MSM link that states LE found the fishing rod? TIA!

A "one-day court ordered visit"? Is that a mistake?

Also according to that article:

Redwine lives with his mother and brother in Colorado Springs, about 25 miles from where he disappeared Nov. 19. Redwine’s parents divorced in 2007.

Seems strange that he flew 25 miles to visit. I know it is possible but why waste that money? Here to fly a short distance is much more than a long flight. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21