CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks fairly close to the shoreline, based on the photo posted below the most recent Kevin Torres post. Dad (or whomever) probably wouldn't need a boat....

Another new Kevin Torres post:
Boat motor just went off. Investigators are focusing in on this area.

Dive boat just got in the water. I'm told there are no divers on it yet. They're using sonar cameras under the boat to see what's below them. Area of water is about 60-80 feet deep.
Accompanied by same photo of the water with three cones....

I hope he is not in the lake. Such a handsome young kid with his whole life ahead still...:rose:

Something as simple as a Canoe can reach that location easily.

I would run the dogs around anything that floats within a mile of that side of the lake.

I've had a bad feeling ever since page one where I saw the four hour gap in time between when dad last saw him and when he noticed he went missing.

Wishing strength and peace for Dylan, his loved ones, and searchers. :rose:

I put myself in the lurkdom corner after following some pretty exhausting cases on here. Decided it was time to come out, this one so close to my back yard and all. Seems like there are things not adding up. I'm going to have to go do some reading that I know you amazing WSr's have been compiling!

So glad you have joined us, YellowSubmarine...

It is great to have locals giving us local info! :seeya:

Hundreds of search experiences. The dogs are usually wrong! This is a process of eliminating possibilities. We never lose hope or give up...

I don't understand why Dad hasn't spoken. I am so glad the FBI is involved. I'm sure they are checking phone calls/text/pings.
He lives in such an isolated area this time of year.
I definitely do not like no phone activitity after 8 pm.
Do we know if Dad lives by himself?

I put myself in the lurkdom corner after following some pretty exhausting cases on here. Decided it was time to come out, this one so close to my back yard and all. Seems like there are things not adding up. I'm going to have to go do some reading that I know you amazing WSr's have been compiling!

http://www.vallecitolakechamber.com
Wow. That area is beautiful.

Does dad own a boat?
http://www.vallecitolakechamber.com/AboutLake/index.asp

There appears to be numerous houses/cabins around the lake. I hope some have surveillance cameras.

I was wondering if dad owns a boat, too..

If so... That should be checked out microscopically, too!

Hope there is surveillance cams around the lake anyway...

ehkpyu.jpg

This is by no means awesome, but quick before I head out the door.
Point A is roughly the address given for Dad, or all least the calls to Dad. It's a bit north of the address.
The road going down the left side of the lake and then half circling around is CR 501 and the offshoot of it that goes around the lake partway.
CR 500 is just a bit of the top part of 501, north of the lake, that Dad lives on.
CR 501 then comes back down, towards Bayfield. The red line going off to the left is CR 502.
The circled area is the Forest Lakes subdivision and area.
CR 502 keeps looping in the direction it's going (where I cut it off...) and loops back around and comes out back on 501, Closer to Bayfield.

Actually, I drew down 501 a little too far over... =P It's just on the OTHER side of the red line and Pine River there..... (such as I get for hurrying...just trying to provide a visual of the search area mentioned)

Me too. It seems to indicate that Dad knew Dylan had plans with his friends that day. So we have to wonder, WHY didn't Dad drop him off there while he was off doing his 4 hours of errands?

Also, I really want to know what he was doing for four hours on Monday morning. That is a lot of time for 'errands.'

Yeah... Four hours running errands the day after your son... Who you don't get to see often.. Comes to visit?

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member