CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HESS: The dad said that Dylan had been up fairly late, the evening before he flew -- the night before he flew in to Durango. And he was really tired they had gone to bed. And that he had gotten up in the morning, stirred around the house, made some noise trying to get Dylan up, and Dylan didn`t want to get up and go into town at that time.

Well that clears that up. But...okay, maybe cause I am a Mom of Four boys. I do not stir around the house to wake up my kids. I go in and with LOUD stern voice say GET UP...lol. Then if they say, I don't want to go. I again bug them, cause they lie when they are half asleep. I say do you understand you are turning down going, I don't want you mad at me later...or something like that. How can you assume from stirring around a house that the kid does not want to go? That makes no sense. HMMMMM
I have 4 boys also- and do about the same as you do; however, my DH handles it very differently. Not up- get left

Everything that Dylan had with him is missing.

Is there a new article stating this. I just got on and don't want to go back and search. This thread has been apparently flying today. tia

LOL IIRC are you not a Student? Forgive me if i have u confused. Brain food?

Hehe, I am a PhD student (permanent student). No worries. ;) I got my MS before I started working on my PhD so I am a yr or 2 older than most people my year. :blushing:

You are so right. When my kids were that age they were impossible to wake up. And they were very grumpy and rude. I used to yell, but then my DH figured out the perfect way to get them to wake up. He would bring a plate of sizzling bacon into the room and they would bolt upright, ready to go. LOL

I don't get the feeling that Dad tried too hard to wake Dylan up at 7:30. Dad apparently had appts that morning so he probably couldnt take him to his friends anyway without being late. So the easiest thing was to just go and deal with it all later.

On the other hand maybe dad did not want to upset Dylan. He knew he was there under duress and maybe he wanted to get on Dylan's good side and let him do what he wanted. just an idea.

Hehe, I am a PhD student (permanent student). No worries. ;) I got my MS before I started working on my PhD so I am a yr or 2 older than most people my year. :blushing:

Awesome and good for you. Yes brain food LOL You should be very proud!!!!

thanks for the link.

''The next day, while his father ran an errand, he disappeared after setting off to meet friends in the secluded vacation spot high in the mountains near Durango.''

This sounds as if they KNOW that he left the house that morning to go meet the friends. Right?

Has LE said they know this? I see it in the report, but I'm getting so confused by these various news agencies not quite saying the same thing twice. :waitasec:

thanks for the link.

''The next day, while his father ran an errand, he disappeared after setting off to meet friends in the secluded vacation spot high in the mountains near Durango.''

This sounds as if they KNOW that he left the house that morning to go meet the friends. Right?

But that is just a reporter saying that. No sources for where he got that quote. Did LE SAY that? Or did the reporter just jump to that conclusion.

If LE was certain that the boy left and then got into trouble, then I don't think LE would have bothered to tow and impound dad's two vehicles today, or send 15 CSI techs into the home and the surrounding property. JMO

thanks for the link.

Nurse addressed this earlier...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8590872&postcount=522"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8590872&postcount=522[/ame]

Good question. Granted it was texted from Dylan's phone but that doesn't mean Dylan did the texting.

I keep going back to the police's request to the public for any tapes showing Dylan or his father or both of them starting from the hour of six o'clock on Sunday evening. IMO that means that sightings of Dylan, talk of Dylan spending the night at his dad's, everything past six is subject to doubt.

Yes and surely LE can tell the difference in a text from a 13 yr old vs a text from an adult . I cannot even decipher what my 14 yr old texts. If it was written in plain english with punctuation and capital letters, then maybe those kids he sent it to said ' wow that doesn't sound like dylan' . Hmmm

On the other hand maybe dad did not want to upset Dylan. He knew he was there under duress and maybe he wanted to get on Dylan's good side and let him do what he wanted. just an idea.

But I am not sure that just leaving that morning while he was still sleeping, was going to make the kid happy. Wouldn't he wake up and say 'HEY, I thought I was getting a ride to town to see my friends? ' I would think that would make him mad, unless dad left a note or a message assuring him he was coming back to get him.

But I still don't understand why Dylan never contacted his friends that morning. If he overslpt and then missed his ride, wouldnt he call when he woke up, to see what to do next? It is hard for me to believe that he left to hitch a ride there, without first communicating with them. How would he know where they were at the time? If he was supposed to be there at 6:30, makes me think they had plans to do something.

thanks for the link.

not really; firgured it was bad reporting....not mentioned locally

But that is just a reporter saying that. No sources for where he got that quote. Did LE SAY that? Or did the reporter just jump to that conclusion.

If LE was certain that the boy left and then got into trouble, then I don't think LE would have bothered to tow and impound dad's two vehicles today, or send 15 CSI techs into the home and the surrounding property. JMO

:what: When did that happen and I must have missed some news?

Has LE said they know this? I see it in the report, but I'm getting so confused by these various news agencies not quite saying the same thing twice. :waitasec:

I don't see how they would know that he left, unless a neighbor saw the boy walking or hitching on the road that morning. But if so, I think they would make it public to see if anyone else was in the same area at the time.

It is possible, as some have suggested, that a 'friend' or neighbor came by after dad left, and took the poor kid. Hopefully there is evidence of that if so.

In just going with the scenario that ABC recently stated(nursebeeme linked to) that Dylan disappeared after leaving dad's home en route to his friends..which there is actually some "iffy" proof of this as a possibility that several of us have discussed previously..(ie. The postal worker who KNOWS Dylan believes they saw Dylan and another young male on foot Monday.. http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1091)..

So, to be clear I am not stating this as fact that Dylan was walking on Monday, but rather looking at that scenario as possible..and in doing so Dylan met with foul play at some point thereafter he is seen walking.. IMO the father's home would still be combed over with a fine tooth comb via LE/CSI(and this essentially is what Bender also stated today)..

I don't believe that the fine tooth search done today really can indicate anything either way due to the fact that even if Dylan did disappear AFTER having left Dad's home IT STILL WOULD BE SERVED A SEARCH WARRANT AND GONE OVER METICULOUSLY.. just as exactly what we saw occur in Jess Ridgeway case..she disappeared AFTER having left her mom's house on foot..yet mom's house was served with a warrant and meticulously searched..

My main intention is just trying to actually look at the possibilities other than dad..because for me no matter the route I appear to always end up with the dad..

Am trying to stay out of Bravo's tunnel..lol..but it appears to continually be calling out to me no matter..;)

The door-to-door canvassing by the task force followed days of searching with dogs and a dive team around Vallecito Reservoir. Community volunteers , as many as 200 in one day, visited vacant houses, barns and outbuildings looking for traces of Dylan.

Investigators-searching-house-of-Dylan-Redwine’s-father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members