CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question that runs through my mind about dad saying he ran some arramds is just that, If your child were missing you would be specific "I we nt to the hardware store, then got some groceries, paid some bills and cashed a check. You would say that right away! You would not just say I ran some errands. Read Peter Hyatt's blog about statement analysis.

Thing is we don't know what he said to LE. We are only going on brief interviews that he gave to the press. I'm sure he gave LE much more detail.

Or someone didn't call/text him to tell him .. on purpose or by accident ... we just don't know.

NG asked Ms. Hess, a close friend of the family, if MR and ER fought and she said not UNTIL Elaine was awarded custody of Dylan.

GRACE: Or one of the issues they fought about Dylan?

HESS: Not really to my knowledge until Elaine was awarded custody of Dylan and then Mark went and asked for visitation rights. That`s the only thing I know of. Other than that –

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

The question that runs through my mind about dad saying he ran some arramds is just that, If your child were missing you would be specific "I we nt to the hardware store, then got some groceries, paid some bills and cashed a check. You would say that right away! You would not just say I ran some errands. Read Peter Hyatt's blog about statement analysis.

I believe that MR did give specifics to LE, though, because they have verified his movements of Monday morning.

It's ok Seajay...but if my child was missing and there was some type of unidentified kid found, I would go. It is the most helpless feeling in the world when your child is gone. You would do anything...anything....to get them back. It's maddening...for the whole family.

My other 3 children were very scarred by their brother's disappearance. They were young but still remember the event clearly. They call me many times a day to let me know they are ok....and to see if I'm ok (and they are young adults now). If they are two towns over and hear sirens, they call me and say, "Momma, if you hear sirens, I'm ok." My husband said we are all "marked" forever because of that one event 8 years ago.

And he's right.

Oh man. I'm sorry for what you went through. I was talking the other day about my daughter and I losing our granddaughter in a shopping mall when she was about 3 years old for 10 minutes and I went insane. I was in such a panic, I didn't know which way to run, I didn't want to waste precious moments looking in the wrong direction. One second she was there, the next she was not. Luckily a security guard had seen her walking (don't know why they didn't stop her) in a direction so we went there running. She had headed to the food court.

That's the only time I hadn't known where a child or grandchild was and it was terrifying. I can't even begin to imagine what something like what you went through would do to me.

I'm so grateful your son was found.

My brother disappeared for awhile one time and my mother was frantic. Called the police, that was scary. Turned out he was playing hide and seek, hid under a bed and fell asleep. Happy ending on that one.

Thing is we don't know what he said to LE. We are only going on brief interviews that he gave to the press. I'm sure he gave LE much more detail.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

What I want to find out is, where was the dad? Can we really account for his whereabouts for those four hours?

SGT. DAN BENDER, LA PLATA CTY SHERIFF`S OFFICE (via telephone): The investigators checked at the different locations that Mark Redwine said he was at during that time, including a meeting or two in Durango, I believe. And those were confirmed.

I think was is confusing is the 1st and 2nd photo are actually the same. One is enlarged a bit more. The 3rd one may be the same photo, just focusing on the lower part of his body and the flooring. Not sure about that one.

The one that article had cropped on the lower part of the body is from the airport. The 1st and 2nd photo are from Walmart, but that is the same photo.
The one of him smiling is an old portrait, neither from airport nor Walmart.
So there is one photo from the airport and one photo from Walmart.

Well I believe it was Bender who stated that he had gone to "a couple of appointments" and I think one has been narrowed down as an appointment with his divorce attorney so perhaps he just didn't want to specify for the media what those appointments were. But if they were prearranged, which I'm sure they were, it explains why he had to leave for Durango at 7:30am or why he was in Durango Monday morning to keep those appointments. Obviously he was expected there at a certain time. And it has been confirmed that he did go where he said he went that morning.

MOO

It's ok Seajay...but if my child was missing and there was some type of unidentified kid found, I would go. It is the most helpless feeling in the world when your child is gone. You would do anything...anything....to get them back. It's maddening...for the whole family.

My other 3 children were very scarred by their brother's disappearance. They were young but still remember the event clearly. They call me many times a day to let me know they are ok....and to see if I'm ok (and they are young adults now). If they are two towns over and hear sirens, they call me and say, "Momma, if you hear sirens, I'm ok." My husband said we are all "marked" forever because of that one event 8 years ago.

And he's right.

Shef, I always appreciate it when you share your story. Helps remind people why we're here and how hard it is for the missing and their families. :hug:

For me, being a diver, I'd be in the lake if my son was missing and they thought he was in it. They'd have to arrest or physically restrain me from entering. I'd sign a waiver saying they were free to charge with murder or whatever else if my son was found in it, because frankly if he was in it, I'd be done anyway.

So sad for the families.

Moo

Parents who want to find their missing child do not stay silent and avoid the media. They will do anything!

Let me share something that happened to me with Walmart survillence photos. Our news showed some pictures of the local Walmart who had been robbed by 3 guys pushing out filled buggies. The overhead picture looked just like my son, exactly like him! I texted him and said his twin was on tv robbing Walmart. I didn't hear back from him for about 30 min and I had actually begun to consider the possibility it could have been him. I mean this guy looked identical!

Well, on the later news they showed a survillence photo from a lower position looking forward and the guy had a small moustache over his lip! It did not even show up in the original survillence photo from above like Dylan's! It was obivious it could have never been my son.

What I'm trying to say is you cannot take the photo from above to determine he's been crying. I don't know why those above surviellence camera's take such bad photos but I'd never rely on them after my experience. :( I wonder if it's because of the lights so close???

I'd like to see the lower positioned camera's photos they have at the exits and entrances.

FYI-My son did finally text me and say" I'd never rob a Walmart" ?????:eek::waitasec:

Just curious when did they release the photos of the Duke cap in this article?

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/ar...an-redwine-criminal-investigation-new-photos/

I look at the photo of Dylan at Walmart, and having teens myself I look at his face and IMO he looks pretty mad(I would call this I am pissed off at the world look). My children give me this very same look when I have just made it to where they can't do what they want. Which would surely coincide I believe with MR saying nope you can't go to your friends house it's to late. JMO

The question that runs through my mind about dad saying he ran some errands is just that, If your child were missing you would be specific "I went to the hardware store, then got some groceries, paid some bills and cashed a check. You would say that right away! You would not just say I ran some errands. You would give details. Read Peter Hyatt's blog about statement analysis.

I think dad gave specifics as LE asked.
As just a regular guy, I don't think one would know what to say specifically unless asked.
Jmo

The one that article had cropped on the lower part of the body is from the airport. The 1st and 2nd photo are from Walmart, but that is the same photo.
The one of him smiling is an old portrait, neither from airport nor Walmart.
So there is one photo from the airport and one photo from Walmart.

Okay then. So we are all on the same page -

there were 2 new photos released of Dylan late yesterday:

1 from the security cam at Walmart

1 from the airport

and

then the older photo of Dylan that has been on his official missing flyer for some time now.

Fact are LE was able to confirm MR was with DR at Wal-Mart and that MR was in Durango at various appointments the next day just like he said he was. This confirms that MR was telling the truth about these things and he didn't make them up to cover his whereabouts.

Well I believe it was Bender who stated that he had gone to "a couple of appointments" and I think one has been narrowed down as an appointment with his divorce attorney so perhaps he just didn't want to specify for the media what those appointments were. But if they were prearranged, which I'm sure they were, it explains why he had to leave for Durango at 7:30am or why he was in Durango Monday morning to keep those appointments. Obviously he was expected there at a certain time. And it has been confirmed that he did go where he said he went that morning.

MOO

I just want to know what happened after 8pm :( We know the before.

Parents who want to find their missing child do not stay silent and avoid the media. They will do anything!

Well I personally agree.
But, my daughter, due to prior occurences, no longer trusts LE in her area and more than likely won't call them if she needs help.
However!!! If her child were missing she would alert the world in every which way she could!
Jmo

I look at the photo of Dylan at Walmart, and having teens myself I look at his face and IMO he looks pretty mad(I would call this I am pissed off at the world look). My children give me this very same look when I have just made it to where they can't do what they want. Which would surely coincide I believe with MR saying nope you can't go to your friends house it's to late. JMO

My "thanks" button seems to have disappeared. I said the exact same thing the other day. He looks ticked off as in his father told him they were going home, not to his friends house that night and he was going to have to see the friends the next day.

I did read in one of the MSM links somewhere that they didn't know what was purchased at Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro