CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, but father didn't see him get up. He was sleeping, remember? So, what Nike shirt? I think it's just an error in a shirt description, it was just a black t-shirt and not a Nike.

Maybe he bought it at Walmart Sunday night? MOO

People have commented that there hasn't been any friend/family support of MR, but if you scroll to the bottom of the article here, there are 2 comments. Possibly from relatives.

Maybe he bought it at Walmart Sunday night? MOO

I don't think so. If they thought he was wearing something else, they would have released an image, instead of updating the clothing description of what he was wearing at Walmart and airport.

Couple of questions I have...

Why is LE only asking for video and photo stills from the route between Durango and Vallecito and not the route between Bayfield and Vallecito if MR thought there was a possibility that Dylan was trying to make his way to Bayfield the next morning. From what I've seen on the maps, these appear to be two completely different routes. If he was abducted from the road, wouldn't it be from the road that leads into Bayfield and not Durango?

Is there clarification about the morning times 6:30 and 7:30? I keep seeing that Dylan was to leave at 6:30am to be driven to his friends house but MR didn't leave until 7:30am. Or were they both to get up at 6:30am to get ready to leave at 7:30am? If Dylan wasn't going with his Dad, why did he leave so early since he didn't have to detour through Bayfield?

Your above first statement IMO is yet another indicator of what LE are looking for and as you so accurately point out it is not in the direction of Dylan going to his friends house.. Jmo.

Most of it was pretty much rehashing what's already been said, but she did say one thing I thought was interesting. She was talking about being a friend of ER's for a long time, and said that there are times when she can talk to her, and then there are other times (then stopped mid-sentence) well sometimes it's like an emotional roller-coaster for her. Not exact words, but close. She says she still believes there's a chance that someone has him and he's still alive, but the hope is getting harder to hang onto.

One thing i can say about this Gal is she is a really good friend. How many could remain friends with both when it gets ugly. I'm glad she is there for both of them and Dylan.

Originally Posted by Seek&Find
Link BBM

Hadn't seen this specific quote before.

Moo
This may have been pointed out already as I am late getting back on the thread. But, it appears to me one member of LE is saying one thing and another is saying something else. jmo

"Just given the length of time (he's been gone), we're looking at other possibilities," said Durango Police Lt. Ray Shupe. "Everything from abduction to homicide."

“Investigators are no longer looking at the possibility of Dylan being a run-away, but we still view this as a search and not a recovery effort,” said Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.
BBM[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8606394&postcount=882"]post[/ame]

IMO, they're on the same page. That link just doesn't contain all of Bender's quotes. First, he said this:

On Monday, Bender said there are two options at play: 1) That Dylan ran away. 2) That Dylan was abducted or foul play was involved.
link

Then Wed he made the bolded statement above, eliminating the first option from Monday, thus narrowing it to option two, which mirrors Shupe's statement. And if he was abducted/kidnapped/being held against his will, he could still be alive, so it's still a search effort, not just a recovery effort.

Moo

Me too and that is only if I am going somewhere that day. lol Maybe Walmart. :)

From some of the joke emails i get. It appears many really don't dress for Walmart. Sorry i couldn't resist :floorlaugh:

When i clicked on your link I got a warning from Norton. Can u tell me what the link says? TIA.

Oh crap you guys! I clicked on it before I saw both warnings and my anti-virus said NOTHING!:gasp: Now I'm skeerd! Where Nurse?:nurse:

It's a page on the Durango Herald website, with the D. Hess video on top, and other news videos below.

I can't think of any reason why the Durango Herald would tweet a dangerous link, or why their video page would give a danger warning. It works fine for me with no 'complaints' from my MacAfee.

bbm -o/t have you seen that McAfee guy running around wild in Belize... I hope the computer protection is more reliable than he is lol

Out of curiosity (and I know I'm rather new and don't post much), since I have only just caught up on this today and missed many of the first threads... are we positive that Dylan's phone got service at Dad's house? Was there a ping nearby? I am just curious since it seems he lives far out "in the boonies," you could say.

Out of curiosity (and I know I'm rather new and don't post much), since I have only just caught up on this today and missed many of the first threads... are we positive that Dylan's phone got service at Dad's house? Was there a ping nearby? I am just curious since it seems he lives far out "in the boonies," you could say.

I think this whole area only got one tower. So it's very hard to say where the phone would even be pinging from.

He looks so cute in that first picture, the clearer one. He's looking right into the camera. It breaks my heart....

Oh crap you guys! I clicked on it before I saw both warnings and my anti-virus said NOTHING!:gasp: Now I'm skeerd! Where Nurse?:nurse:

I wish i could help. Not that tecky here. Can u run a scan on whatever protection u have?

His mom said on NG last nite that she had no trouble texting him when he was visiting there in Sept but that calls were not as reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texting no problem sending or receiving, but phone calls spotty as is the usual for more rural areas..

Dad was texting Dylan from his cell phone on Monday while at his home so, with him being the one that actually lived there and his texting from there IMO pretty much validates all the info we've been told this far in that texting wasn't an issue,but calls not so much..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Lotus, thank you for the laugh!

That was pretty friggin funny :floorlaugh: My Mom always had this theory that exceptionally bright people were on the brink of insanity :floorlaugh:

As far as she knew, Dylan was with his father. Why would you expect her to call police before father contacted her to tell her Dylan was missing?

Because Dylan didn't call her like she said he always did?

Wonder if all of Dads friends have been questioned?? I wonder if one if Dads friends knew Dylan was coming that evening and also knew Dad had an early morning running errands?
maybe the friend waited for dad to leave or maybe the friend just went over to find Dylan there who needed a ride ... Dylan took the ride offer...and never showed up..

Nothing to worry about probably. It's a newspaper's site right?
Norton and Mcafee bark about every other site you hit. IMHO
its' to make you think they are actually doing something and
worth the 50 $ a year you pay . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics