CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up: BREAKING: Evansdale Police have scheduled a press conference regarding Elizabeth and Lyric for 4 p.m. today at the E-dale Police Dept. KWWL will be live.

Is that in about 20 minutes? I'm in Mountain time and am not sure about the time zone for Elizabeth and Lyric... I pray for good news!

If you could take a look at the second photo posted at walmart you will see that there is NO signs of any red on face, arms or anywhere else in fact it kind of looks like he"s smiling at someone

Hey hogwash, can you link this second picture for me? I think I've only see the first one and I would really like to see this one also. I believe the pics I've seen are 1 from the airport and 1 from WalMart. The way I'm understanding your post is that there is a 3rd picture?

Any help would be appreciated - I'm way behind and don't have time to get caught up - you guys are just too fast for me! :whoosh:

Salem

Sorry if this was already asked. I searched for the answer. I Dylan's dad was running errands, someone had to have seen him. Bank, grocery store, etc. Have they mentioned anybody who witnessed him out that morning?

I remember reading or maybe hearing something on TV (I'm thinking Nancy Grace, when the LE spokesman was on, that they confirmed dad's Monday morning errands.

The mom said on NG that his errand running had been verified. That's the only place I've seen that it has, anyone else have more info?? Thanks.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

GRACE: With me is Dylan`s mother, Elaine Redwine, joining me from Durango. Elaine, it`s my understanding that the police have verified the dad went to those places.

REDWINE: I agree. There has -- they have verified where Mark had said he had went.

Oh my gosh. This man doesn't stand a chance. Why is that fearful? I guess I just am not able to read something bad into everything. I am surprised at this post and I really would like for you to explain what you mean. thanks

I don't mean for my opinion to offend you. I just get a feel, that's all. My feelings have been wrong before...so carry on.
Anyone who has followed me on other threads, for the last 5 years, has to know I am not one to jump to conclusions. But maybe I have in this case. Maybe I have become cynical. I have been trying to take breaks from posting because I do get frustrated with these cases.
Sorry to put anyone out.

I remember reading or maybe hearing something on TV (I'm thinking Nancy Grace, when the LE spokesman was on, that they confirmed dad's Monday morning errands.

Right again. :)

GRACE: I want to go to Sergeant Dan Bender, spokesperson for the La Plata County sheriff`s office, joining me out of Durango. Sergeant, thank you so much for being with us.

We want to help. We want to help find this boy. And I pray to God this boy is alive. You know, a lot of doubt is being cast on the dad. Why would you leave your child alone for fours when you just got him? This is a visit, the Thanksgiving visit, but -- nobody`s saying he`s a perfect dad.

What I want to find out is, where was the dad? Can we really account for his whereabouts for those four hours?

SGT. DAN BENDER, LA PLATA CTY SHERIFF`S OFFICE (via telephone): The investigators checked at the different locations that Mark Redwine said he was at during that time, including a meeting or two in Durango, I believe. And those were confirmed.
link

Question for locals - how likely is it for 4-wheelers/atv's and such to take main roads?

I lived in the UP of Mi. and during the winter we snowmobiled everywhere. It was really rural, and back then there weren't many (if any) laws about riding on roads.
Bear in mind this was before 3-wheelers, then 4-wheelers were popular.

The kids here in NC love 4-wheelers, and will try to sneak around on the main roads when they think they won't get caught.

Just wondering if Dylan/MR had any friends that traveled that way and if Dylan would have accepted a ride on one.

Hey hogwash, can you link this second picture for me? I think I've only see the first one and I would really like to see this one also. I believe the pics I've seen are 1 from the airport and 1 from WalMart. The way I'm understanding your post is that there is a 3rd picture?

Any help would be appreciated - I'm way behind and don't have time to get caught up - you guys are just too fast for me! :whoosh:

Salem

They only released one photo from Walmart.

They're having a press release? any live feed ?

Another thougth that I had is some are speculating on MR's temper even posting about his past events of 10 and 20 years ago, and yet we have seen no evidence of him having a temper when commenting on the accusations his ex wife has made toward him. Plus all the comments we can only assume people are making and accusing him of hurting Dylan. I would be upset with the reporters. This would make me furious and yet we have heard nothing from MR that would indicate a temper. I think he has displayed amazing control jmo

Physical and verbal abusers are quite sociable and you would never in a million years know of their abuse behind closed doors. In fact most are quite charming and the life of the party.

Ask any phychologist.

search

I apologize, I haven't been following all of the posts here lately. Does Dylan appear to have been crying in this Walmart photo? The airport one, his face is a normal skin tone, but in this one he appears pink and swollen? Perhaps it's the enlargement resolution? MOO

search

I apologize, I haven't been following all of the posts here lately. Does Dylan appear to have been crying in this Walmart photo? The airport one, his face is a normal skin tone, but in this one he appears pink and swollen? Perhaps it's the enlargement resolution? MOO

Yes this was greatly debated...most decided, I think, that it was the resolution as some saw red/pink on clothing areas also, I believe.

Oh my...bodies found by hunters in Lyric and Elizabeth's case...

Okay, Dylan... you really need to be safe somewhere and come home. All these cases that are so tragic need to STOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member