CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbSOLBMUvIE"]Michael Bublé - "Home" Official Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

Jumping off this post regarding areas searched today..
IMO the designated search area for today does not in any way coincide with any theories of Dylan setting out on foot and met with foul play from there..

I am curious to know for any who are of a strong opinion that Dylan made it to dad's Sunday night, slept in Monday morning missing out on plans that even dad, himself has time and again reiterated were of extreme importance to Dylan..and at some point thereafter dad's leaving for Durango Dylan got up..never made any contact whatsoever with a single, solitary, soul on this earth(including the friends he'd missed the higly anticipated meeting up with)..and set out on foot with his backpack and damn near every single possession he'd brought with him..along with a fishing pole..intent on walking/hitching a ride toward Bayfield to get to his friends that he never made any contact with at any point in time on Monday.

What are the thoughts on the fact that LE are not at all focusing or searching the direction for which this theory is based upon(ie. Dylan's intention of getting to his friends after having overslept missing his early morning, prearranged ride to them)..

Much much different is the fact that LE ARE FOCUSED ON AND SEARCHING THE EXACT OPPOSITE DIRECTION..

LE are NOT seeking photos/videos of the route(any route) from dad's home to the friends homes... LE has NOT organized searches of a route from dad's home to the friends homes..

LE is focused on and has even zoned in on a specific area between Durango and dad's home in requesting multiple times to the public that any/all who have any type of video or pics of these specifci areas during the time of when Dylan flew in through around noon of the day he was reported missing(Monday, November 19) to please share this with LE..

Along with LE has chosen to use what is possibly the last organized, intensive search due to possible upcoming weather conditions..LE IS USING THAT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY TO NOT FOCUS ON SEARCHING ANY AREAS THAT DYLAN WOHLD HAVE TAKEN HAD HE SET OUT TO GET TO HIS FRIENDS ON MONDAY FROM HIS DAD'S...BUT RATHER TO ZERO IN WITH AN EXTREMELY LARGE, WELL ORGANIZED, INTENSIVE SEARCH OF THE SPECIFIC AREAS BETWEEN DURANGO AND DAD'S HOME..

FOR ME THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES...iMHO how could that very specific focus not speak volumes as to what or where LE are focused as far as finding Dylan and/or any evidence of what happened to Dylan..or better yet it speaks volumes as to where LE do NOT expect to find Dylan, nor any traces or evidence of what happened to Dylan(ie. Dylan heading to his friends AT ANY POINT IN TIME)..

JMO.

Oh but you are ever so correct, my friend in your last point made above..

Of course:moo:

Hey Smooth Operator! Thanks button just wasn't enough! Excellent post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael B. is amazing. If u ever have a chance to see him go. It's quite a show.

Plus now we know this is not the first time Mark has had 'bonding' issues with his children, ie his son Nick.

I think he wants very much to have good relationships with his kids.
I dont think he knows how!

This man has some issues that should have been addressed before he had any kind of visitation with this child. JMO

Have any of you known a very angry person? Its scary!
esp if there is alcohol in the mix. You cant controll them and they are capable
of doing bodily harm!

Very Sad!

I feel LE is not looking at this as an abduction.
JMO

I'm new as a poster/registered user here... but I've been a lurker for a LONG time. *I'm shy* :blushing:

One thing I've noticed about these forums is that answers to the looming questions are often found here in the informed speculation of the posters long before LE gets going on the right path.

I think it was in the original thread where it was first suggested that Dylan never made it home.
I think LE finally caught up with that theory.

Any/all guests who've been with us, following along here on Dylan's case PLEASE REGISTER AND JUMP IN ON ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE.. I'm quite certain that some are disagreeing with some of our thoughts, opinions, and theories and have your own personal viewpoints of what you believe is a good possibility of what happened to Dylan.. Register and dive in sharing what you see, believe, or opine about any/all aspects of this precious, missing, young man, Dylan..

As is obvious we do not all see things the same or even similar on many different aspects of this case, but one thing I am 100+% POSITIVE of is the fact that WE ALL WANT THIS YOUNG MAN, DYLAN NICHOLAS REDWINE FOUND, BROUGHT HOME, AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR HARMING A HAIR ON HIS HEAD TO BE BROUGHT FIRMLY AND SWIFTLY TO JUSTICE!

OH CRUD! I quoted the wrong person. SORRY.

I don't know how to fix it... I was actually commenting on:

LE is focused on and has even zoned in on a specific area between Durango and dad's home in requesting multiple times to the public that any/all who have any type of video or pics of these specifci areas during the time of when Dylan flew in through around noon of the day he was reported missing(Monday, November 19) to please share this with LE..

Smooth Operator, you rock! :)

OH CRUD! I quoted the wrong person. SORRY.

I don't know how to fix it... I was actually commenting on:

It's all good;) don't worry about it! I do that often... Blushing..

My son, last year, thought he was slick by claiming his phones battery died when he actually went somewhere where he was strictly forbidden to go.

We all have iPhones and the app Life360. If the phone is on.... GPS locates us and shows exactly where we are. I love it! So he thought he was gonna pull a fast one, go anyway, shut the phone off to get away with it!

Kids can be so stupid! Where he wasn't supposed to be, was the first place I looked.,,,, SURPRISE!

Guess who lost the phone and was grounded for two weeks? ;)

I know someone whose son did the same thing. GPS showed that his son was at the home of a girl he wasn't allowed to be hanging out with. He went to the house, knocked on the door and asked for his son. The girl's parents said he wasn't there. He told them GPS showed otherwise. They found him hiding in the girls closet. Her parents had no idea he was there!

Jumping off this post regarding areas searched today..
IMO the designated search area for today does not in any way coincide with any theories of Dylan setting out on foot and met with foul play from there..

I am curious to know for any who are of a strong opinion that Dylan made it to dad's Sunday night, slept in Monday morning missing out on plans that even dad, himself has time and again reiterated were of extreme importance to Dylan..and at some point thereafter dad's leaving for Durango Dylan got up..never made any contact whatsoever with a single, solitary, soul on this earth(including the friends he'd missed the higly anticipated meeting up with)..and set out on foot with his backpack and damn near every single possession he'd brought with him..along with a fishing pole..intent on walking/hitching a ride toward Bayfield to get to his friends that he never made any contact with at any point in time on Monday.

What are the thoughts on the fact that LE are not at all focusing or searching the direction for which this theory is based upon(ie. Dylan's intention of getting to his friends after having overslept missing his early morning, prearranged ride to them)..

Much much different is the fact that LE ARE FOCUSED ON AND SEARCHING THE EXACT OPPOSITE DIRECTION..

LE are NOT seeking photos/videos of the route(any route) from dad's home to the friends homes... LE has NOT organized searches of a route from dad's home to the friends homes..

Along with LE has chosen to use what is possibly the last organized, intensive search due to possible upcoming weather conditions..LE IS USING THAT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY TO NOT FOCUS ON SEARCHING ANY AREAS THAT DYLAN WOHLD HAVE TAKEN HAD HE SET OUT TO GET TO HIS FRIENDS ON MONDAY FROM HIS DAD'S...BUT RATHER TO ZERO IN WITH AN EXTREMELY LARGE, WELL ORGANIZED, INTENSIVE SEARCH OF THE SPECIFIC AREAS BETWEEN DURANGO AND DAD'S HOME..

FOR ME THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES...iMHO how could that very specific focus not speak volumes as to what or where LE are focused as far as finding Dylan and/or any evidence of what happened to Dylan..or better yet it speaks volumes as to where LE do NOT expect to find Dylan, nor any traces or evidence of what happened to Dylan(ie. Dylan heading to his friends AT ANY POINT IN TIME)..

JMO.

Oh but you are ever so correct, my friend in your last point made above..

Of course:moo:

IMO LE knows that Dylan got to he airport and went to Walmart, but has no evidence Dylan was in Dad's home in November. After searching the home, the focus seems to have moved to the route from the airport.
MOO

From the posts I've read so far - do I have this right?

If he sent texts to DR and waited for an answer before checking with the friends, he is guilty and sending texts to cover it up.

If he had gone directly to check with the friends, he's guilty and knew he wouldn't answer a text

If he waited to call the police, he was guilty and working on covering his tracks

If he had called them right away, he's guilty and already knew he was dead

If he avoids the press, he's guilty and doesn't want people to realize it (or doesn't care)

If he talks to the press, he's guilty and just wanting attention for himself

If he ignores ER, he's guilty and just being cold and unhelpful

If he talks to ER, he's guilty and killed him to get her back into the area

If he says he passed the LDT, he's guilty and lying about it

If he says his LDT was inconclusive, he's guilty and lied about it during the test

If he stays away from the searches, he's guilty and being uncooperative

If he helps with the searches, he's guilty and wants to be around to hide evidence.

:waitasec:

I'm not seeing the same responses you are apparently. I'd ask for links, but that's too much. Maybe if you answered these one at a time (linking to the posts that state that) I could understand your confusion.

It's all good;) don't worry about it! I do that often... Blushing..

Thanks!
These threads are still moving pretty fast, even with the slow down in info.
I get confuzzled.

I know someone whose son did the same thing. GPS showed that his son was at the home of a girl he wasn't allowed to be hanging out with. He went to the house, knocked on the door and asked for his son. The girl's parents said he wasn't there. He told them GPS showed otherwise. They found him hiding in the girls closet. Her parents had no idea he was there!

Lol I love it!

I once called my husband while he was driving home. I asked him to pick up a few things on his way, he said he already past the supermarket. I said, really? Is that the story you're sticking with ? He replied, "damn that Life360! "

Lol

There is an entire evening unaccounted for Dylan could be anywhere. dylan was last seen at walmart and No one saw dad till lawyers metting right?

Thanks!
These threads are still moving pretty fast, even with the slow down in info.
I get confuzzled.

I hear ya. I wish i had taken notes along the way. Thankfully there are good brains here :seeya:

There is an entire evening unaccounted for Dylan could be anywhere. dylan was last seen at walmart and No one saw dad till lawyers metting right?

Right,
didn't I also read very early on that dads phone was also offline for hours after Dylan's? IIRC

Where was dad all night according to his cell phone if I am recalling that wrong?

My son, last year, thought he was slick by claiming his phones battery died when he actually went somewhere where he was strictly forbidden to go.

We all have iPhones and the app Life360. If the phone is on.... GPS locates us and shows exactly where we are. I love it! So he thought he was gonna pull a fast one, go anyway, shut the phone off to get away with it!

Kids can be so stupid! Where he wasn't supposed to be, was the first place I looked.,,,, SURPRISE!

Guess who lost the phone and was grounded for two weeks? ;)

Thank you so much for this! My 13 year old dd is getting an iphone 4s in a few days, and I will be SURE to add this before I give it to her. Can they disable it though?

Lol I love it!

I once called my husband while he was driving home. I asked him to pick up a few things on his way, he said he already past the supermarket. I said, really? Is that the story you're sticking with ? He replied, "damn that Life360! "

Lol

Haha! Hard to get away with anything these days. Even you're white lies can be found out because of GPS. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08