CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we do not. And for sure we do not even know if he really ignored the texts. MR has never addressed it one way or the other. We have no proof whatsoever that it ever happened.

Ok, but if one person says it did, and no one else corrects them, why shouldn't we believe the one who says it did?

No, we do not. And for sure we do not even know if he really ignored the texts. MR has never addressed it one way or the other. We have no proof whatsoever that it ever happened.

I believe he referred to it when he said he didn't want to lash out and ER, he just wanted to find DR. He followed that with something like she was making too much of it. Several people threw fits at the time saying he was saying she was making too much of DR disappearing, but that isn't what he was asked by the reporter. He has more or less said a few times that he won't waste time discussing his problems with his ex-wife, and all he wanted was to focus on finding Dylan. MOO

I guess, because we don't really know all the dynamics with this family, we should maybe look at MR was doing the best he could under the circumstances. We can talk and talk that he was trying to cause her pain, that she doesn't trust him etc.
In actuality we don't know how this family communicates. Not really. Quite frankly, as much suspicion surrounds MR, he has behaved pretty well when speaking about ER.
We don't know (at least I don't) that MR never responded or tried to reach out to her.
He certainly strikes me as depressed, and I guess we don't know for how long, if that's correct. I don't know. MR sure has my hinky meter up.
Hope this makes sense cuz I'm kinda rambling. :)

I think it would great help for many of us that are on the fence to know IF Dylan was ever there at the house. We only have Dad's word he was. Geez, I wish they would release this if they know he was, but I understand if they wouldn't release he wasn't and they may just not know. :banghead:

She called in her ex and his new wife. She called in the troops...everyone who loved her missing child, including her mother. Did she pay attention to the bs? No. But I bet she would have sit up and taken notice had mom had something to add that could have led to finding her child. That's where her heart was at.

Focused! How it should be!

I think it would great help for many of us that are on the fence to know IF Dylan was ever there at the house. We only have Dad's word he was. Geez, I wish they would release this if they know he was, but I understand if they wouldn't release he wasn't and they may just not know. :banghead:

We also only have Mom's word for it that he didn't want to go, that he didn't spend much time with Dad, that he wouldn't go fishing alone, and almost everything else people believe about the case. I'm just trying to ignore as many opinions as possible, and try to come up with things that fit with the few facts we do have.

I hear ya my friend! I think LE has a pretty good idea! I just wish they would tell us one way or the other! It would sure as heck aid in our sleuthing!

I guess, because we don't really know all the dynamics with this family, we should maybe look at MR was doing the best he could under the circumstances. We can talk and talk that he was trying to cause her pain, that she doesn't trust him etc.
In actuality we don't know how this family communicates. Not really. Quite frankly, as much suspicion surrounds MR, he has behaved pretty well when speaking about ER.
We don't know (at least I don't) that MR never responded or tried to reach out to her.
He certainly strikes me as depressed, and I guess we don't know for how long, if that's correct. I don't know. MR sure has my hinky meter up.
Hope this makes sense cuz I'm kinda rambling. :)

My problem is, many guilty people "understand" why others would look at them, and are very nice about it. They are nice about LE, and about others who suspect them. So when someone is nice about being suspected or accused, it doesn't mean (to me) that they are innocent. (this is just my opinion)

We also only have Mom's word for it that he didn't want to go, that he didn't spend much time with Dad, that he wouldn't go fishing alone, and almost everything else people believe about the case. I'm just trying to ignore as many opinions as possible, and try to come up with things that fit with the few facts we do have.

Sorry, maybe you misread my post, I was talking about facts. The fact of whether or not if Dylan ever arrived at MR's house and wish we knew as it would make a big difference to many of us.

Ok, but if one person says it did, and no one else corrects them, why shouldn't we believe the one who says it did?

Imo, when we only have one side of the story and not the other side the real truth will never be known.

Just because he refuses to get into a sparring match with his wife in the media doesnt mean what she said wasnt embellished and overblown.

IMO

Is that a recent photo? He look so much younger than 13 in this photo to me.

I thought so too, he looks closer to the age of one of my nieces' 10 year old than another one's 13 year old. :waitasec:

Sorry, maybe you misread my post, I was talking about facts. The fact of whether or not if Dylan ever arrived at MR's house and wish we knew as it would make a big difference to many of us.

I have a feeling LE does believe Dylan was in his home just like MR has said and that is why they put abduction on the table early on and have never taken it off.

It seems to me they would have had the airscent dogs inside and outside of the home the day he went missing hoping they could pick up his scent trail somewhere.

IMO

I'm just saying, if I didn't get along with someone and something like this happened and I had to tell them this thing happened and they immediately jumped me for it. I would not bother with them again. If they can't work with me, then I would work alone. I'm not going to volunteer to contact someone when I know that all I'm going to get is blame and recrimination. What good does that do? None.

Maybe SHE needed to wig out, but maybe HE didn't need to hear it. Because they share a child does not give her the right to verbally abuse him in this situation. That's what I'm saying. Consider her feelings??? What about HIS?? He's not suppose to have any. That's just sad. Hubster said if I did that to him, he wouldn't answer me.

I'm saying that many people accept what ER says as gospel because she's a grieving mother and wants to find her son, but say they can't accept that DR was at ER's house because nobody else saw him there. I personally believe that LE has found evidence that he was there, or I think they'd be investigating things differently. That's just my opinion of course, and that along with a dollar might buy you a cup of coffee in a cheap diner. :twocents:

I'm saying that many people accept what ER says as gospel because she's a grieving mother and wants to find her son, but say they can't accept that DR was at ER's house because nobody else saw him there. I personally believe that LE has found evidence that he was there, or I think they'd be investigating things differently. That's just my opinion of course, and that along with a dollar might buy you a cup of coffee in a cheap diner. :twocents:

What makes you believe LE has found evidence Dylan was there?

My problem is, many guilty people "understand" why others would look at them, and are very nice about it. They are nice about LE, and about others who suspect them. So when someone is nice about being suspected or accused, it doesn't mean (to me) that they are innocent. (this is just my opinion)

I completely agree! The problem we have here is not enough info. We have one parent saying bad stuff about the other, the other not taking the bait.
But like I said, my hinky meter has been on alert about MR since day 1!
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members